Recompute Online store

Brand Manager for Recompute Online store? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (1) · No (35)
Jbb
Jbb

Best online store I have ever experienced A1 company and staff

I recently purchased a refurbished computer from this company and the computer arrived very quickly and was in as new condition and functions at excellent speed. The staff at Recompute are excellent to deal with both by email and by phone and even took the time to phone me about the timing of arrival of my order. I have now ordered from this company an external Samsung ssd hard drive to use for storage with the computer and whenever I need a computer in future will purchase it from Recompute.

Quick and efficient service

The customer service I received was great with a phone call to confirm my address for delivery, and shortly after receiving delivery of the product.
The Microsoft Pro laptop is a necessity for one of my grandchildren and she is wrapped about getting it.
I thought that it was reasonably priced and it is within my budget.

Michelle. R
Michelle. RDickson 2602, ACT

Great monitors, great service

Ordered 2 monitors online and got a friendly call confirming the order. The monitors arrived 2 business days later and they are fantastic. Really good value and great company to deal with.

Electronics & Computing Shops

Find out how Recompute Online store compares to other Electronics & Computing Shops

Sam
SamSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Purchased numerous computers both refurbished and new, both laptops and desktops. All great and the service, delivery and support has been excellent. Highly recommend to others as this is a great option for affordable business systems.

patmore 1063
patmore 1063Northern Region, NSW

Very easy to deal with answered all my questions product came within 3 days this is to a rural area any questions I had I just phoned and they were extremely helpful I bought a refurbished laptop and I really feel I got the best deal I could I highly recommend this company

Where to buy and how to choose a monitor and other home office needs

Wendy Z.20 Mar 2020
where-to-buy-and-how-to-choose-a-monitor-and-other-home-office-needs

Exceptionally quick turnaround and easy to deal with

Gerd
GerdRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Honest Biz

The web portal is clear and effective to find the desired product. Although the available no. of products has decreased over the past year, there is always a suitable item. The quality of the products are high.

Ross
RossTheodore 2905, ACT

Snappy provision of a good working condition Lenovo ThinkCentre M93p Tiny Desktop

Great communication.

Fantastic service, the best communication you could wish for
and the computer ( HP Z640 ) works just as it should. Would
not hesitate to deal with Recompute again.

Ben
Ben

Refurbished laptop

Fantastic service highly recommended - arrived Sydney to Perth in no time, very happy with product will use again without hesitation

Great Service

Second hand laptop, good condition, good price, good service!!! I have shopped with Recompute before and I will do so again. They provide everything I am looking for

charbron
charbronPerth, WA

Exactly as advertised. Easy to set up.

Easy to find what I wanted, needed a back-up desktop and had no problem picking out the Lenovo which arrived in less than a week.

Grazer
GrazerGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great Service

Needed a backup computer and decided on a refurbished model. Great service, fantastic price, and delivered very quickly. Very easy process, and I wouldn't hesitate to recommend Recompute.

Marie
MarieMurray Mallee, SA

thank you still getting to know what to do

Still learning how to use a laptop but so far so good. Delivery time was good and laptop seems to be just what I need.. thank you for delivery service

Product PurchasedASUS 14" F407UA-EB352T Laptop

Very happy Customer

Excellent service and delivery and more than happy with price for the complete package.
Anyone considering purchasing a computer package please give these guys a go they make some of the big stores look very ordinary
Very happy Customer