Recompute Online store

Brand Manager for Recompute Online store? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

4.9
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes (1) · No (40)
DON
DONPerth, WA

not all products shipped

ordered 2 monitors only one has arrived in a box have been invoiced for 2
either its lost at the post office - the post master does not seem to think so he believes a second box will be shipped but cannot see another tracking docket
or was not dispatched correctly

Daphne Drew
Daphne DrewSydney, NSW

Excellent service

The product I ordered was high quality
EWaste is disasterous for our planet but buying something second hand can be ominous and if the experience isn't a good one the likelihood of becoming an EWaster-planet destroyer is high. Recompute is a company that can help avoid such an experience.

Exactly what I needed

How good is Recompute found what I needed placed the order it arrived in just a few days amazing, best of all it was exactly what I saw and wanted
Great Deal as well

Helen
HelenSydney, NSW

Happy with product.

I'm very happy with my purchase, delivery was speedy, customer service was exceptional, very helpful and obliging.
Will definitely recommend Recompute.

Electronics & Computing Shops

Find out how Recompute Online store compares to other Electronics & Computing Shops

Wayne
WayneMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Excellent quality, much better than expected

Ordered 2 laptops, a monitor and an i-pad all arrived in super quick time.
Website was easy to navigate and the specification details of items were very clear.
Quality is amazing, you would not think they are refurbished, great pricing, will definately go to this shop 1st next time i am updating my I.T.

Great value, excellent service!

Looking for a good value laptop at a reasonable price.
Very easy to see what was on offer, and to select options from dropdown lists.
Found a HP 13.3” Elitebook G2 with an upgrade to 512gb SSD available, and placed the order, which was promptly processed, with an email to confirm as well as shipping info and tracking code.
Delivery occurred on the morning of the day indicated; well packaged and undamaged.
The HP was in excellent condition, started promptly and exceeded my expectations. Also very happy with everything from initial order to prompt delivery. Highly recommended.

Jbb
Jbb

Best online store I have ever experienced A1 company and staff

I recently purchased a refurbished computer from this company and the computer arrived very quickly and was in as new condition and functions at excellent speed. The staff at Recompute are excellent to deal with both by email and by phone and even took the time to phone me about the timing of arrival of my order. I have now ordered from this company an external Samsung ssd hard drive to use for storage with the computer and whenever I need a computer in future will purchase it from Recompute.

Where to buy and how to choose a monitor and other home office needs

Wendy Z.20 Mar 2020
where-to-buy-and-how-to-choose-a-monitor-and-other-home-office-needs

Quick and efficient service

The customer service I received was great with a phone call to confirm my address for delivery, and shortly after receiving delivery of the product.
The Microsoft Pro laptop is a necessity for one of my grandchildren and she is wrapped about getting it.
I thought that it was reasonably priced and it is within my budget.

Michelle. R
Michelle. RDickson 2602, ACT

Great monitors, great service

Ordered 2 monitors online and got a friendly call confirming the order. The monitors arrived 2 business days later and they are fantastic. Really good value and great company to deal with.

Sam
SamSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Purchased numerous computers both refurbished and new, both laptops and desktops. All great and the service, delivery and support has been excellent. Highly recommend to others as this is a great option for affordable business systems.

patmore 1063
patmore 1063Northern Region, NSW

Very easy to deal with answered all my questions product came within 3 days this is to a rural area any questions I had I just phoned and they were extremely helpful I bought a refurbished laptop and I really feel I got the best deal I could I highly recommend this company

Exceptionally quick turnaround and easy to deal with

Gerd
GerdRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Honest Biz

The web portal is clear and effective to find the desired product. Although the available no. of products has decreased over the past year, there is always a suitable item. The quality of the products are high.

Ross
RossTheodore 2905, ACT

Snappy provision of a good working condition Lenovo ThinkCentre M93p Tiny Desktop

Great communication.

Fantastic service, the best communication you could wish for
and the computer ( HP Z640 ) works just as it should. Would
not hesitate to deal with Recompute again.