Listing monitored by Red & Co

Michael L
    Michael LChermside, Queensland

Excellent, Professional and extremely Helpful!

I can not speak highly enough about Discovery Finance. When other wouldn't help or listen, they did and actually got me a better deal than your standard deal with the banks. They made the process painless, and were willing to do whatever it takes to help me get the finance I required. Unlike banks and others, Discovery Finance were willing to look outside the box and worked hard for me. I would recommend them to everyone from first home buyer to long time developer!

Jayden V.Red & Co

Thanks so much Michael, appreciate your business.

Ten out of ten.

We recently used Discovery Finance Group to complete a purchase in our Self Managed Superannuation fund after being referred through by our accountant. We have purchased several properties previously through various banks and building societies, and I can said without fail John and his team managed us like we were their only customers - from phone calls late on Saturday night, to early calls during the week they answered every enquiry and question we had without hesitation.
    Their superior knowledge of banking products and processes.

Jayden V.Red & Co

Thanks Darrel much appreciated!

Other Home Loans

Dr Will
    Dr WillBrisbane

Dream home facilitators

The team at Discovery helped me purchase my dream home. They were very prompt and knowledgeable with my questions, even suggesting alternate loan structures that I had not thought of before, which really impressed me. I am very happy with their service and helped me from beginning to end making the entire loan process, documentation signing and settlement progress seamlessly. Thank you discovery finance for your help and I will be referring you to my friends and colleagues in the future!
    prompt and knowledgeable

Cheers Dr Will.

Discovery delivers value and outstanding service

I used Discovery Finance to help me with some complex loan structuring for my investment properties and was absolutely amazed at the professionalism and quality customer service I received from Discovery Finance. From getting all my paperwork together and submitting my many applications to the lenders, the Discovery Finance team took all of the angst and worry I had out of the process an everything just went so smoothly right through. What more can I say? I would highly recommend Discovery Finance if you want no hassles and stress free experience with your loan applications. Thanks again.

Jayden V.Red & Co

Thanks mate, we are glad to have helped and look forward to assisting on the next one!

Home Loans

Find out how Red & Co compares to other Home Loans

Matt D
    Matt DBrisbane

Friendly team always eager to please. Great sevice

The team at discovery helped me in a way that no other lender/broker has been able to in the past. Following a raft of problems, miscontact and unavailability from other providers and lenders, it was an absolute relief to be able to trust in a company that truly delivers on their service. The amount of contact and keep the client in 'the know' is what sets the team apart. 2nd tier lender? Definitely not!

Recommended. .
    reliable, eager to please, constant contact, efficient, friendly

Jayden V.Red & Co

Cheers Matt, that was a tough one and very happy to have gotten there in the end for you! Thanks also for referring your brother!

RobertV12
    RobertV12South East Queensland, QLD

Professional advice high quality service

The Discovery Finance team helped me and my wife from start to finish in setting up our construction home loan. I couldn't reccomend their service enough, they helped my brother refinance his loan also and I will continue to refer my friends and family to John and the team. Great work!
    Amazing service, answered my calls at 10pm on a Saturday night!

Jayden V.Red & Co

Thanks Robert, congrats again on the little one!

Get quotes
    Looking for Home Loans?

Compare lenders with Lendi

Start now

Mel
    Melasked

Hey do you guys do refinance home loans? What is your cheapest rate?

Jayden V.Red & Co

Hi Mel, thanks for your question. Yes we can help with refinancing home and investment loans across our panel of 30 lenders, banks and non-banks. We have access to hundreds of loan products which we can go through with you and choose depending on your individual situation. The rate is also going to depend on your circumstances but there are rates in the market below 4% which we have access to and would happily arrange a time to discuss. Feel free to contact our team on 1300 88 73 28 or at https://www.redandco.com.au/

Get an answer from our members and Red & Co representatives

Find the right home loan for you

Compare lenders with Lendi