Red Rock Deli Potato

Red Rock Deli Potato (page 2 of 6)

See the Best Chips in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Red Rock Deli? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

Scampers
ScampersBusselton

Siriracha & Lime Chips - Greasy & Inedible!

Sounded good; tasted beyond bad! Seriously don't buy this disgusting product which clearly hasn't be tasted by "living humans" or you will be dumping the lot in your garden compost bin like I did recently. Description of "flavour" synthetic; garlic; plastic; chemicals & grease with a crunch. What a waste of a potatoe. HEALTH WARNING - Just don't risk it and spend your money on something else.

Steve
SteveCamberra

Black Truffle SOOOOO Good!

Just tried the new 'special reserve' seasalt and black truffle and WOW WOW WOW I couldnt stop eating them.. hats off to you Red Rock Deli

Azza
AzzaSydney, NSW

Best chips that are readily available in Australia

Had to write a positive review to balance out all of the negative reviews because Red Rock Deli make great tasting chips including the more unique flavours.

My favourite are the Lime and Black Pepper and the new Cheddar and Halapeno varieties. I do miss the fancy flavour with the beef and wasabi. Please bring that back.

It is pricey when not on sale but usually they're on sale either at Coles or Woolies.

lift your game

I was excited when I saw in the Woolworths catalogue that there was a new variety of chip with cheddar purchased a few bags and did something I have never done before and that was take them back for a refund they were horrible - stop inventing sweet chips as a consumer I want cheese and onion or something close not with jam all flavours are now inedible when you had cheese ones or mustard ones they flew off the shelf and I could not find any even at the reject shop where your other bad creations end up Aldi have cheese and onion the chip itself is not as good as yours but your flavours are bad

Rip off!

RIP OFF! They have downsized the packet from 165g to 150g and hope no one will notice! So they make more profit by sneaky means. That's the end for me.

Used to be five star, now it's a two, Where did the chilli go !!! ???

I have been a huge fan of the Sweet Chilli Chips since they first appeared, but over the last couple years the chilli content has diminished to the point you are hard pressed to find any flavour or hint of the former wonderful chip it used to be. Please bring back the flavour and spice! I've stopped buying any now because of the disappointment in opening a bag to find the same lack of flavour every time now.

Great chips

I just bought your Line and Cracked Pepper. They are very good. Nice to have chip that doesn’t of salt the product. Glad to taste you in the Chicago area. Hope I can find more of the flavors near me.

Bluey
BlueyBrisbane

Found a bright blue chip in the packet

The taste was kinda off, left a bitter taste in my mouth, I looked inside the bag and there was a bright blue chip. So weird looking. Honey soy flavour so shouldn't taste bitter but obviously concerned as to the bright blue chip. Quality control lacking?

Tarah
Tarah

Wheres my chips at?

OK so I've been a fan of Red Rock Deli since 2011 with the salt and vinegar chips. Over the last year I've been obsessed with champagne vinaigrette and shallot chips. But it's not anywhere??? What happened? Super dissapointed that I have to find other flavour

Rach
Rachaustralia

Fave chips

Red rock always delivers in my opinion. Chips are super crunchy and full of flavour compared to other brands which I highly value. I will continue to buy red rock deli potato chips as they are good value. I must say though I wish there was more in the packet

Great

Red Rock deli is easily the best chip on the Australian market. Crunchy, well seasoned and reasonably priced. I like that experiment with new flavours even if not all of them are great.

Disappointed

I have to say I am now very disappointed in this brand. I have noticed (as have others by reading below) that you have reduced the amount of product in a bag, yet kept the bag size the same. Colgate tried the same thing and were recently shamed by it - consumers are not stupid. Also, I thought it was just me, however I have noticed a distinct change (for the worse) in the taste of your honey soy chicken flavoured product. I understand the necessity in making profits by managing costs, however please do not forget the one simple mandate of business - protect your customer. In the end, if you have the best product on earth but have no customers, then you may as well not even open your doors.

Find out how Red Rock Deli Potato compares to other Chips

SR Slow roast pork etc, don't waste your money

Taste: Very sugary, weak salt and vinegar.
Took effort to call and reaction was so, you didn't like the taste, too bad. Asked if I could return them and told no, because there was nothing wrong with them. Observed that the product not tasting anything like their name was a fault, but to no avail. My parting comment that under the circumstances I would not buy any Red Rock product again met with no reaction.

Sea salt chips had no salt

I purchased a packet 165g Sea Salt chips from Coles only to find when we opened them they had no salt what so ever ????

Ellie
EllieSydney

Yuck.

Special reserve sea salt and truffle. Would never purchase again. So embarrassed putting them on the table, my friends faces.

Sab
SabMelbourne

Used to love it

Loved Redrock chips as well as the sweet potato ones. Today the sweet potato chips were burnt. I even took a photo. Sad!

It's not just the packaging that had changed

Red Rock Deli had recently changed the packaging and it seems the chips have changed too. A work colleague who knew I loved the Sweet Chilli & Sour Cream chips asked if I had noticed they now taste burnt. I hadn't had them in a while so I went and bought a pack. The chips are all joined together and folded over. I also noticed the my taste completely different too. They aren't terrible, but they definitely aren't the same :( If it ain't broke, don't fix it..

Sea salt chips

Bought from wollies red rock sea salt on two occasions they were burnt and tasted terrible threw them out should to love them will not buy again do you not check you produced before packaging

red rock deli reduction in weight and quality

red rock deli chips has always been our first choice however becoming a little dismayed as lately each packet seems to contain overcooked and folded over chips. We were suspicious that it was on the light side and note that packet has reduced in weight, now 165g not 185g. Is this a sign of cost cutting since being taken over?

Yuck

Sweet potato rocksalt chips were my favorite but i just open a packet and they are all burnt. Don't think i will be buying theses again.

Makaveli
MakaveliSouth East Queensland, QLD

Taste is gone / lost

Red rock deli chips, black pepper & lime used to be my favourite.

Just open pack of this chips now & it has no flavour, no taste. I put the chips aside & picked up my phone & straight to productreview. This review is live coverage.
Chips terrible, like eating cardboard. Very disappointing Red rock deli. I will ring the phone number on the chips pack soon. I"ll bet customer service will not help me.

Ps Aldi black pepper & lime will be way better. I"ll buy that tomm.

red rock deli flavored peanuts

Myself and many of my friends loved the sea salt and honey peanuts. Talking to the manager at coles tacking Point Port Macquarie who also tried them he told me it was only a limited run. Please put them back in shops they are absolutely fantastic and it would please so many of us. They obviously sell well as no shops in Port Macquarie have any more stock. Please put them back permanently. Thank You John Findlay

Less than half a packet - cmon

So i just cracked open a bag of my favorite - homey soy chicken - in 90g pack.. to find less than half of the packet worth of chips.. how low

Donnatela
DonnatelaRamsgate Beach

Special & Limited

Special Reserve Sea salt and truffle...
Wow im not a potato chip eater nor have i ever been.. I love truffle :0) and what a sneaky way of making me eat your chips. Fantastic.. they are a keeper.
Also grabbed you new Slow roasted onion & mustard.. Shut the gates. I hope they will be a part of your ongoing selection.
Thank you.

JenSA
JenSA

Nasty taste

I'm a big fan of Red Rock Deli chips and loved the Wagyu Beef and Wasabi flavour – certainly the clear winner from the new set (sea salt with truffle and the champagne vinaigrette and shallot). I have no idea why it is no longer available (at least at Coles SA). The Slow Cooked Lamb with Shiraz is a nasty substitute, tasting more like something from a dirty, greasy BBQ. It really is an unpleasant taste and I had to throw the pack away.