Red Rock Deli Potato

Red Rock Deli Potato (page 3 of 6)

See the Best Chips in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Red Rock Deli? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

JenSA
JenSA

Nasty taste

I'm a big fan of Red Rock Deli chips and loved the Wagyu Beef and Wasabi flavour – certainly the clear winner from the new set (sea salt with truffle and the champagne vinaigrette and shallot). I have no idea why it is no longer available (at least at Coles SA). The Slow Cooked Lamb with Shiraz is a nasty substitute, tasting more like something from a dirty, greasy BBQ. It really is an unpleasant taste and I had to throw the pack away.

Less than 30% filled

We bought a packet of Sweet Chilli and Sour Cream Chips last week and it was about 30% full. What a rip off!

borntoshop666
borntoshop666Blackheath NSW

Special reserve leaves a special after taste

bought the Special reserve Slow Cooked Lamb Barossa Chiraz. Thought I try something different, but found them to be unedible. Very bad aftertaste and oily and simply NOT NICE

Cardboard soaked in oil

Purchased special reserve sweet potato chips very disappointed, had to throw them out. however special reserve champagne vinaigrette and shallot were quite pleasant.

Find out how Red Rock Deli Potato compares to other Chips

not quality taste like burnt does not match sweet potatoes

purchased the Deli Style Sweet Potato Crisps naturally seasoned with Roast Garlic Rosemary & Thyme ,Parsley, lemon juice & black pepper. it taste like burnt and noticed all different colours . i have been purchased 4 times , so i thought let you know last packet it was yukky , we decide not to purchased again until fix it all up properly , and last few packets has hairy in it not happy , it not good to see not match colour of pototoes from packet ,when i opened it is terrible darker colour !.

Poor quality with very bad oily taste and mouthfeel

Very dissipointing product that will never be purchased by myself again. I tried the sea salt and payed a higher price for them only to find the product to be of a low quality. Yuk.

Health.. I Love the sweet potato chips they are the best ever can't stop eating more more and more t

Love these chips they are the best ever taste fantastic ..the only chip for me ..not oily ,didn't put on any weight can't stop eating them..

The Bloke
The Bloke

Why all the bad reviews?

Never had a issue with any of their chips and some of the newer varieties are ok, some are excellent like the sweet potato ones and the black truffle one.

Hairy Chips

Never again. Bought a pack of the new "Grilled Chorizo & Cider onions", was enjoying them until I found "THREE HAIRS" among them. Long blond hairs. Yuck, gonna stick to Thins.

disappointed

Sweet potato crisps/ SEA SALT Best before date 25 June 2017
store code on packet 56 C BO3:50,
issue:- very few chips were crisp and crunchy, most were soft and chewy, not the quality we have been used to from your products.

What a let down

Always enjoyed red rock chips latest new release champagne vinaigrette & shallot very disappointing taste compared to their other flavours and less weight 150 Grams only which is less than the usual 165Grams.

the best ever

Brought the new wagya beef and wasabi cream these would have to be the best chips i have ever had by far just the right amount of wasabi great taste. Looking forward for some more great things to come
thanks Tony NSW.

Anon
AnonMelbourne

Small dead moth inside the packet!!

I have always loved the taste and quality of Red Rock Deli chips, however, I was extremely disappointed to find a small, death moth inside one of the Salt and Vinegar packets. It may have just been a random packaging issue, however, they need to be careful!!

Penny
Penny

My perfect chip has been created!

Delicious chips! Nice and crunchy, and flavors are amazing. I like the sweetness of the potato and tang of the salt, garlic, thyme and rosemary. I actually feel like I can buy chips now without the guilt of normal potato chips!

CazWodonga

Pure addiction!

The most sumptuous, perfectly balanced tasting chips I've ever had . The crunch factor is shatteringly awesome. They are my special indulgence. The chilli chips and the sweet potato and garlic are my favorites. I can't resist sprinkling black pepper on the sweet potato chips. Rock Deli are the Lamborghini of all potato chips. I won't touch anything else. You've spoilt me.

Caz

red rock sweet potato chips

I. ve been looking for these for a while, got them from coles..they are better than most chips. LOve them

bengy
bengyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Taste Test

I saw the new product on the shelf and I liked the package and the idea of vintage Cheddar & Mustard dressing.
However the taste of the chips was very disappointing too much mustard and salt and no taste of cheese at all.
Sadly disappointed.
Regards, Roger

FOOD REVIEWS
FOOD REVIEWS

Salt and vinegar

Salt and vinegar chips from red rock delly are just exquisite they melt in your mouth as soon as they touch your tongue and the chips are actually crunchy unlike some brands.

Soggy, leather like

The Deli Style SWEET POTATO CRISPS are not all crisp, app one out of four had a crunch to them, not that we ate any more than five between us all, they were disgusting with a leather like feel, never again yuck.

Red Rock Deli 'Hunter Valley Roast Chicken, Lemon & Thyme'

Labelled'Special Edition, these chips really gave me a taste sensation! Please make them a part of your regular flavour range. 5 star. Reminded me of Mum's Sunday Roast with the added tang of Lemon.

Oshies
OshiesAU

Roast basil and bocconcini - NO!!! - Barf flavour

Seriously, I am going to take this back to Coles as it is not even close to the flavour a it smells and tastes like vomit. Really bad. Don't buy.. Yuk yuk yuk!

Thai chilli Lime

why has this flavour gone, this is the best flavour chip i have ever tasted. this flavour made you want to eat more, every time i opened a packet i couldnt stop untill they were all gone, i would always buy at least 4 packets when they were on the shelves as so often they were sold out, and the new flavours, well i can safely say i wont be buying them again, one time was one time to many, they taste nothing like what you expect is probably the best i could say about them, positive thing is i wont be eating as many potoato chips as i have been over the last 6 months

Bring back Thai Chilli and lime

So loved the Thai Chilli and lime. Have tried a number of the other new ones and they're terrible. Wish I could buy the Thai Chilli and lime again.

Nikki
NikkiAdelaide

Thai chilli and lime

Thai chilli and lime were the best flavoured chips I've eaten in years. Please put them back on the shelves.

Roast tomato basil and bocconcini

Although I was skeptical of replicating the mild flavor of bocconcini that ended up being the least of my taste buds problems. The flavor was something like a dried tomato and bad basil fly spay. So so bad, great chips normally, great crisp but the flavor omg what and who and why? Why?