Red Rock Deli Potato

Red Rock Deli Potato (page 4 of 6)

See the Best Chips in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Red Rock Deli? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

LOVEEE

Fav chips ever, salt and vinegar and honey soy are the best, highly recommend. I don't understand why there are so many negative reviews!

Robyn
RobynCarseldine

I love the chips

there is not enough in the bag for the price charged, so I very rarely buy them unless they are on special. Recently I bought 3 bags of different flavours and all bags had less than a quarter full.

Steph.K
Steph.KNowra

Replaced tasty flavours with DISGUSTING

I would rarely buy Red Rock Deli Chips mostly because of their high price, but when they brought out a new flavour Thai Chilli and Lime chips, I couldn't eat enough of them, but as of the past couple of weeks they have disappeared no where to be seen. I tried to find the closest flavour to my beloved tai chilli and lime and tried Green Chilli and Coriander flavour chips and they are DISGUSTING. Red Rock Deli removed a winning flavour with a failure.....Bring back Thai Chilli and Lime.

Never buy again

Your new product sweet potato chips with green chilli and coriander were absolutely revolting. Threw the packet in the bin. Never again.

Louise
LouiseAdelaide

Awful

They have very cleverly removed all the sweet potato flavour from these chips which only taste of over processed garlic. Very disappointing.

heather
heather

stale

packets not sealing properly and chips stale in multi packs - very disappointing when you relax at the end of the day with a glass of wine just to find stale inedible chips and they are far from cheap

James
JamesAU

Good

never thought I would be reviewing chips haha,

They are very nice taste with all their flavours (except plain salt ones. But i hate salt flavour with any brand.)

Love the texture too. My favourite ones are the salt and vinigar. Give them a go.

Cons: expensive

ganstar
ganstarBris

Generally not good at all.. but

Very Dry

Just had a packet of Red Rock sweet potato crisps, roast garlic, Rosemary and thyme. My advice is don't bother with them. Too crisp and dry, no real flavour. Can I have my money back?

Sweet Potato crisps YUK

Did not enjoy these at all. Soft and over-seasoned with rosemary - that's all you could taste. Threw them out will NEVER buy these again. Sad because i love sweet potato and was really looking forward to eating these.

Micky
MickyWYONGAH

Vomit - New Balsamic Glazed Ham

The New Balsamic Glazed Ham taste like vomit. I normally love Red Rock Deli but my purchase at woolies today was the worst mistake of my life. Who ever approved this obviously have no taste buds. I will just stick to their glorious Honey Soy Chicken.

Other Chips

Best Chips I have tasted in 25 years.

Melbourne007
Melbourne007Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Red Rock Deli Potato Chips - Quality Of Product Is Dropped

Opened two packets of chips to find they were stale, oily and overcooked!
I have taken all 12 packets back to the supermarket for a refund.

These chips are very expensive and the quality has dropped dramatically.

Looks like management are continuing to streamline processes and buying inferior potatoes, etc. so they make bigger profits so they can give themselves bigger bonuses!

Disappointed

Love my chips. I opened a packed of the Balsamic Vinegar to eat while watching the cricket and ate the first one but it tasted stale/oily. Popped a second one in the mouth and it was the same. On inspection of the packet, I found a majority of the packet fused together in a clump. It took a while for the taste to get out of my mouth.

soggy

The chips i bought to have with a dip were extremely soft is this how they are meant to be? I certainly hope not they were discusting

Kris
KrisSydney

Really depends on the flavour

I just tried the sweet potato crisps with sea salt and they were excellent - my only complaint is that there weren't as many crisps as stated on the package!* (not surprised as most snacks these days are like that) There used to be a sour cream and caramelised onion chips which I loved as well, and I can't find them in Sydney anymore. Please bring them back! The honey soy chicken chips are also good, but the sea salt chips could be much better.

*Each serving size is about 20 crisps (I'm assuming equivalent of 20 whole crisps) and there were supposed to be 4.8 servings, which works out to about 96 crisps. I'm pretty sure there was closer to the equivalent of 70 crisps in the package.

Thai Chilli & Lime

Wow! Just tried the Thai Chilli & Lime potato chips. They are simply amazing. The combination of chilli & lime is just delicious. I just want the packet to last forever

Sara
SaraTasmania

Could be much better!

I tried out the new "Sweet Potato Crisps" with sea salt, loved the texture and taste, unfortunately they are a bit salty to my taste. I had to wipe the salt off the chips which is a shame as it would've been perfect chips! Wish they would offer salt free sweet- potato-chips down the track.

The best chips ever.

Red rock chilli& Lime Aioli chips, are the best chips I have had in a long time. The crunchiness is awesome the flavour is is just epic, goes very well with my Captain Morgan spiced rum.I think these should be a regular flavour instead of a special edition. I love my salt and Vinegar chips , but at the moment all I want is these ones.
Thanks Jenni Paynter.

I would be happy to accept some bonus packs for my great review

Disappointed

Was lookong forward to your Lime and Black Pepper chips with my glass of red tonight, but am sadly disappointed with the blandness of the flavour. Boring.

miss chippy
miss chippySydney, NSW

still good but could be better

Have reviewed before and said chippys were yum but not quite as good as the ones kettle had out at one time. They're still nice but still need that punch of lime and chilli. These would be fantabulous when people are drinking. I would even pay a bit more for them. Don't need to burn peoples mouths out but they need a punch of flavour. Take em round shopping centres and grog shops for people to sample and see how they go.

Phillip 58
Phillip 58ADELAIDE

redrockdeli chips

When first came out the flavors were great now they have changed all the ones I could eat and replaced them with sea salt / balsamic vinegar, sea salt, Thai lime and pepper and honey soy ,bring back your customers with the original chips you made or ask customers what flavors are good, to me cheddar & red onion,sour cream caramelized onion,April wine & cheddar cheese,honey baked ham,

These used to be the best crisps but now the flavour mixes have become too trendy for me.

Red Rock Chips are my preferred brand because they are healthier than Smiths (which are cheaper) and taste better than Kettle (for a similar price). What I don't like is the constant changing of flavour mixes and discontinuation of my favourite, Dijon Mustard and Honey. I don't like the chicken, salt or chilli varieties so that leaves me with the Sour Cream varieties which have changed slightly with the Sour Cream & Chives then the Sour Cream & Caramelised Onion but this option is now no longer available either. Red Rock Deli need to look at the vegetarians out there without just giving then the basic flavour combos.

Sweet chilli & sour cream

Disappoint to find chips over cook with a definite burnt taste
Have been buying red rock chips for years might be time for change look forward to hearing from u

Graeme M.
Graeme M.Melbourne

Sea Salt Quality

I have been eating Red Rock chips for a few years now and I think the Sea Salt are the best of any brand.I have tried a few of the other flavours but always go back to the Sea Salt.Not happy with the 2 size reductions in the last 12 months or so.