Red Rock Deli Potato

Red Rock Deli Potato (page 6 of 6)

See the Best Chips in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Red Rock Deli? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

Rod
Rod

Grilled chorizo & Caramelised onion chips

You're kidding! I defy anyone to identify that those chips are flavoured with 'the spicy taste of Grilled Chorizo balanced beautifully with the mild sweetness of Caramelised Onion' as you state. Not good enough. We pay top price for that attractive label. It's a con! They're just ordinary chips with normal spices added. Never again for us.

caitfeather
caitfeatherAustralia

Red rock deli has the best flavors

Red rock deli chips are my go-to chips. They make the yummiest flavors and my favs are mustard & honey and grilled chorizo & caramelized onion! Their chips are always full of seasoning (unlike some other brands) and they make such unique and exciting ones too. I do wish that the chips were lighter and crisper though. In terms of texture, I definitely prefer kettle. But I would always go back to red rock because of the flavors they have.
Yummy and unique flavors
Chips are thick and hard

Sarah
Sarah

They're only thick so they'll be crunchy unless you can't tolerate the crunchiness.

Quasar
QuasarAU

Beyond amazing

I am new to Australia, and I have never tasted better potato chips in my life! How in the world do they do it?! Your potato chips are incredible! Please keep producing the most amazing potato chips known to mankind. Thank you! The lime and cracked pepper, honey mustard, and sweet chili are my favorite.
The extremely tasty flavor and perfect crunch

best chips ever

had honey soy chick chips, they are amazing, always have enough flavouring, it mixes with tangy and sweet, and they are just always perfect, i eat them all the time, and recommend them to everyone i know, and i get my friends hooked on them, the sweet chilli ones are also very good, sweet and spicy again, if you like chips and sweet chilli, then it is the perfect combination for you !
tastes great, not stale, healthier and better tasting than normal chips.
a little bit overpriced.

Red Rock Deli - Honey Soy Chicken

We have enjoyed your Honey Soy Chicken chips for some time, but were disappointed when we purchased two packets of Honey Soy Chips recently to find they were plain tasteless with no colour or flavour. It may have been a bad batch, but your quality control needs to be reviewed.

No Flavour, colour, taste and not good value for what we paid for.

Red rock chips

I want to make a complant about the box of 10 deli style chips I got in my Castle hamper this year. ^ out of the 10 packets were stale and stuck together.The box was 39 QA 20.58 code on one packet 9 310015 228360 Wasn,t sure whether to tell you or Castle so did both. Was quite disappointed because they were for Christmas.i was happy that my money was refunded. have bought them since and they were fine. must have got a bad batch. it happens

Stale and stuck together

fire roasted chilli & Seasalt

Mouth smacking good, thats all I have to say, I am not a big chip eater but would definatley recommend these if you like something spicy and crisp...meets all requirements and excels....my husband is a chip lover so I will be getting more so he can have some....we like chillli
Everything

Diana Lloyd
Diana Lloyd
Margaret Hutson
Margaret HutsonMelbourne

please tell me " what have you done to the chips" they taste like cooked in old fat,no salt as well

Plain "Sea. Salt". Where is the salt ?
Going back to "Smiths" loved your chips ..but now they have gone off no taste no salt
Maybe you taste the chips now and then.....I am a chip lover....I am 72 years old and I don't mind paying good money on chips ..youre's were the est for a long time ....sorry next week shopping in my cart will go "smiths"
[details removed]
Were good from the beginning ..now open bag not a good smell...
Buying for a long time will stop now taste ....bad taste in mouth for a long time like old oil or fat

Margaret Goodlad
Margaret Goodlad

Brought Red Rock Sea Salt potato chips from Coles but had no salt on them. They taste terrible. Dont no what you guys have done with the salt. Have been buying these chips for a lond time but sure wont be anymore sure wont be anymore .

Pam Barker
Pam Barker

Brought Red Rock Sea Salt Deli Style Corn Chips I found that this time they had no flavour what so ever, I was very disappointed as I have had some previously and they had flavour,whats going on.Thank you P.Barker Hamlyn Terrace,NSW

LuckyStar94
LuckyStar94WOOLLOONGABBA

Great chips!

I am literally addicted to the balsamic vinegar and sea salt ones. So tasty and feels like you're actually eating something because the chips are quite thick. The quality has always been excellent and if you look around you can often get 2 bags for $4. These are my go to chip now, and the only ones that I regularly buy.
Tangy, full flavored, great quality

drew06
drew06

Why can't I get the vintage cheese and red onion anymore at coles or woolworths here in tassie

fire-eater
fire-eaternsw

Not enough chilli!

Ryan24
Ryan24

try the new corn chilli and lime, amazing!

Phillip 58
Phillip 58

vintage cheese &red onion excellent

tsetse
tsetseAU

Creative flavours

I used to buy Red Rock Deli crisps all the time, and my favourites were Lime & Black Pepper and Honey Mustard. But now I find the flavours not strong enough, and the crisps seem to have become thicker and harder to break. The seasoning on the crisps seems quite uneven. You can see some crisps have more seasoning on them and they do taste nice, but some with barely any seasoning are bland. Although recently I tried the new variety Sea Salt & Balsamic Vinegar and found it quite nice. I don't mind it and buy them once in a while.
Seems slightly healthier than other brands, interesting flavours

dtate_88
dtate_88SYDNEY

Great Chips

These chips are always great quality, wide interesting variety unlike other boring brands with just original or chicken flavoured. These are high quality and decently priced.

I always find new and interesting flavours and have never had a problem with quality. They all seem to be consistent. I even like the packaging among many other things. Finally a good chips brand
Original flavours, great variety, good quality

Sada
SadaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Good

I like these chips on their own, definitely not with a dip. The sweet chilli variety is really good and I can easily finish a pack. These are a bit more equisite and regal chips and maybe that's why they sometimes cost a little more. I like the variety and buy them if I am in the mood for them. These are not the chips we buy most often.
These are tasty potato chips that taste a little bit different. There are pretty good flavours to try and they all taste good.
These are a bit pricey, but sometimes they are on special. If they had less fat and were a bit more healthier, that would be great.

not happy jan12