Red Rock Deli Potato

Red Rock Deli Potato

See the Best Chips in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Red Rock Deli? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

Vince
VinceSydney, NSW

Not too sure why it green colour on Red Rock Deli (honey soy chicken).

Bought the Red Rock Deli snack from Coles Rouse Hill.
Expiry 26 Dec 21
Barcode 9310015240621
It look like mouldy or maybe not. I send the expiry and barcode to make an complaint. Hopefully the team will response as soon as possible.

• +4Thumbnail

Purchased in October 2021 at Coles.

Tam
TamVictoria

A salt and fatty monster inside the bag

I opened the pack of sea salt chips to eat and just got surprised with a chunk of potato bits stick together. Very disappointed and I couldn’t eat the rest!:(

Purchased in July 2021 for $6.00.

Tim
TimGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Found a clump of something..................

Purchased in June 2021 at Woolworths for $5.00.

Chloe A.
Chloe A.Queensland

Found clump of something originally thought it was a dead mouse

Bought this packet today and found a disgusting clump of idk what... the colour of it instantly shot anxiety into me thinking it was a dead mouse or something. This was my fave brand for this flavour but I can't do it ever again now. The thought that it could have been mouse is making me sick to my stomach! Some quality control at the factory would have ensured this wouldnt happen which from these reviews im not the first to find a clump of something.

Purchased in November 2020 at Woolworths Physical store for $3.75.

Stephen
StephenSouth East Queensland, QLD

Chip review

I tried to send a message but to no avail. The current chips with the truffles r terrible. Others r really good

Purchased in September 2020 for $5.00.

Debra F.
Debra F.

Found disgusting "rock" in packet

In packet of sweet chilli and sour cream red rock deli chips found large disgusting lump. Is this the "rock" in red rock deli???
Made me heave!!!!

Purchased in August 2020 at Coles Online for $4.00.

Oil smell

It was smelly and expired too. When I informed them they said its consumer job to check it before buying it. No apologies, no replacement offer or nothing. Ridiculous answer from customer care team

Purchased in March 2020 at Romeo's Foodland Supermarket for $2.45.

Big fail! More package than chips Mirror package pretends more chips Way to much salt

Big Fail
More package than chips
Mirror package pretends more chips
Way too much salt
Lucky I was given a sample, would never buy them

Joanna
JoannaSydney, NSW

Oil issue - couldn’t eat any chips from packet

Opened packet and there was one large clump of soft chips stuck together by oil. Purchased at Sydney airport for $6

Purchased in February 2020 for $6.00.

Boris YasminskyNear You

FAIL- @ $30KG

yep folks, that's what we are paying for these very ordinary so called gourmet chips that's are full of oil, fat and salt. eat one pack per week and there's a good chance you will gain 1kg per month in weight. FAIL !

Purchased in February 2020 at Woolworths for $4.65.

Mark Ackerman
Mark AckermanSydney, NSW

Thai Red Chilli & Creamy Coconut chips

Normally i really like Red Rock Deli chips but this type were completely tasteless. Zero chilli and the tiniest hint of coconut does not make a chip i would ever consider trying again even in a free promotion.

Purchased in November 2019 for $3.50.

not happy

i found a black rubbery type thing at the bottom of my red rock deli packet of salt and vinegar chips,i am quite disappointed to say the least and it is making me feel sick to my stomach

Scampers
ScampersBusselton

Siriracha & Lime Chips - Greasy & Inedible!

Sounded good; tasted beyond bad! Seriously don't buy this disgusting product which clearly hasn't be tasted by "living humans" or you will be dumping the lot in your garden compost bin like I did recently. Description of "flavour" synthetic; garlic; plastic; chemicals & grease with a crunch. What a waste of a potatoe. HEALTH WARNING - Just don't risk it and spend your money on something else.

lift your game

I was excited when I saw in the Woolworths catalogue that there was a new variety of chip with cheddar purchased a few bags and did something I have never done before and that was take them back for a refund they were horrible - stop inventing sweet chips as a consumer I want cheese and onion or something close not with jam all flavours are now inedible when you had cheese ones or mustard ones they flew off the shelf and I could not find any even at the reject shop where your other bad creations end up Aldi have cheese and onion the chip itself is not as good as yours but your flavours are bad

Bluey
BlueyBrisbane

Found a bright blue chip in the packet

The taste was kinda off, left a bitter taste in my mouth, I looked inside the bag and there was a bright blue chip. So weird looking. Honey soy flavour so shouldn't taste bitter but obviously concerned as to the bright blue chip. Quality control lacking?

Anna
Annaasked

Hello, don’t want to write a nasty review as I’m not like that - but I did buy a bag of my forever favourites the balsamic vinegar but was confused when I opened them - had to check the bag to see if they were actually BV anyway the bag was BV the chips were plain sea salt! I still ate them..just not sure what happened there.
Your sincerely - your biggest chip fan! X

Lillian C.
Lillian C.asked

What are the Red Rock Deli chip packets made of? Polyethylene terephthalate, high-density polyethylene, polyvinyl chloride, low-density polyethylene, polypropylene or polystyrene. If they are, there should be a recycling symbol with a 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 or 6 in it. If your chip packets are recyclable, you need to put a recycling simbol on it somewhere, preferably large and on the front to make it clear.

Crude Oil, Black Gold, Texas Tea

Sharon
Sharonasked

Has deli rock changed the honey and soy chips into something different?

JenSA
JenSA

Sharon, I don't know. I was writing a review of the Special Reserve Red Rock Deli Chips which is additional to the normal range.

borntoshop666
borntoshop666

Sharon, sorry cant help you. Bought them once Ages ago and did not like them. Haven't bought them since

See all Red Rock Deli Potato questions