Red Rock Deli Potato

Red Rock Deli Potato

See the Best Chips in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Red Rock Deli? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

Cheddar and Parmesan deli style crackers

Why oh why are they soooo sweet!!!
Can’t taste the cheese or the Parmesan!!!!
They wd be sooo tasty if you cut down on the sugar!!!
I won’t buy them again - so disappointing!!

Purchased in August 2021.

Rip off!

RIP OFF! They have downsized the packet from 165g to 150g and hope no one will notice! So they make more profit by sneaky means. That's the end for me.

Disappointed

I have to say I am now very disappointed in this brand. I have noticed (as have others by reading below) that you have reduced the amount of product in a bag, yet kept the bag size the same. Colgate tried the same thing and were recently shamed by it - consumers are not stupid. Also, I thought it was just me, however I have noticed a distinct change (for the worse) in the taste of your honey soy chicken flavoured product. I understand the necessity in making profits by managing costs, however please do not forget the one simple mandate of business - protect your customer. In the end, if you have the best product on earth but have no customers, then you may as well not even open your doors.

Sab
SabMelbourne

Used to love it

Loved Redrock chips as well as the sweet potato ones. Today the sweet potato chips were burnt. I even took a photo. Sad!

Find out how Red Rock Deli Potato compares to other Chips

red rock deli reduction in weight and quality

red rock deli chips has always been our first choice however becoming a little dismayed as lately each packet seems to contain overcooked and folded over chips. We were suspicious that it was on the light side and note that packet has reduced in weight, now 165g not 185g. Is this a sign of cost cutting since being taken over?

Less than half a packet - cmon

So i just cracked open a bag of my favorite - homey soy chicken - in 90g pack.. to find less than half of the packet worth of chips.. how low

Less than 30% filled

We bought a packet of Sweet Chilli and Sour Cream Chips last week and it was about 30% full. What a rip off!

disappointed

Sweet potato crisps/ SEA SALT Best before date 25 June 2017
store code on packet 56 C BO3:50,
issue:- very few chips were crisp and crunchy, most were soft and chewy, not the quality we have been used to from your products.

What a let down

Always enjoyed red rock chips latest new release champagne vinaigrette & shallot very disappointing taste compared to their other flavours and less weight 150 Grams only which is less than the usual 165Grams.

Disappointed

Was lookong forward to your Lime and Black Pepper chips with my glass of red tonight, but am sadly disappointed with the blandness of the flavour. Boring.

Phillip 58
Phillip 58ADELAIDE

redrockdeli chips

When first came out the flavors were great now they have changed all the ones I could eat and replaced them with sea salt / balsamic vinegar, sea salt, Thai lime and pepper and honey soy ,bring back your customers with the original chips you made or ask customers what flavors are good, to me cheddar & red onion,sour cream caramelized onion,April wine & cheddar cheese,honey baked ham,

Other Chips

These used to be the best crisps but now the flavour mixes have become too trendy for me.

Red Rock Chips are my preferred brand because they are healthier than Smiths (which are cheaper) and taste better than Kettle (for a similar price). What I don't like is the constant changing of flavour mixes and discontinuation of my favourite, Dijon Mustard and Honey. I don't like the chicken, salt or chilli varieties so that leaves me with the Sour Cream varieties which have changed slightly with the Sour Cream & Chives then the Sour Cream & Caramelised Onion but this option is now no longer available either. Red Rock Deli need to look at the vegetarians out there without just giving then the basic flavour combos.

Sweet chilli & sour cream

Disappoint to find chips over cook with a definite burnt taste
Have been buying red rock chips for years might be time for change look forward to hearing from u

John
JohnSydney

CHANGED FLAVOUR - SEA SALT & BALSAMIC VINEGAR

I used to love these chips for thier potent flavour, it seems that the new pack has resulted in a less flavoursome chip, almost like plain chips now ;-(
I hope it is only this batch (110 C G21:26 - best before 28 SEP 14)

Now has less flavour, why change a good thing ?

Critical Mass
Critical Mass

Red Rock rip-off

Used to buy Red Rock Deli chips all the time. I liked Salt and Balsamic vinegar, my wife liked salted.
Balsamic chips are the best tasting chips by far, but I will no longer buy them because of the sneaky way the packs have shrunk. I don't mind a price rise if costs go up, but will not abide 'silent shrinkage'. Buying Woolies Salt and Balsamic now, nearly as good, and only cost $2.50 or less all the time. Only buy them when they are $3 on special, but a pack size of 165g compared to 185g for opposition brands, it's borderline good value at that.
Taste
Sneaky pack shrinkage

Anna
Annaasked

Hello, don’t want to write a nasty review as I’m not like that - but I did buy a bag of my forever favourites the balsamic vinegar but was confused when I opened them - had to check the bag to see if they were actually BV anyway the bag was BV the chips were plain sea salt! I still ate them..just not sure what happened there.
Your sincerely - your biggest chip fan! X

Lillian C.
Lillian C.asked

What are the Red Rock Deli chip packets made of? Polyethylene terephthalate, high-density polyethylene, polyvinyl chloride, low-density polyethylene, polypropylene or polystyrene. If they are, there should be a recycling symbol with a 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 or 6 in it. If your chip packets are recyclable, you need to put a recycling simbol on it somewhere, preferably large and on the front to make it clear.

Boris Yasminsky
Boris Yasminsky

Crude Oil, Black Gold, Texas Tea

Sharon
Sharonasked

Has deli rock changed the honey and soy chips into something different?

JenSA
JenSA

Sharon, I don't know. I was writing a review of the Special Reserve Red Rock Deli Chips which is additional to the normal range.

borntoshop666
borntoshop666

Sharon, sorry cant help you. Bought them once Ages ago and did not like them. Haven't bought them since

See all Red Rock Deli Potato questions