Red Rock Deli Potato

Red Rock Deli Potato

See the Best Chips in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Red Rock Deli? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

Used to be five star, now it's a two, Where did the chilli go !!! ???

I have been a huge fan of the Sweet Chilli Chips since they first appeared, but over the last couple years the chilli content has diminished to the point you are hard pressed to find any flavour or hint of the former wonderful chip it used to be. Please bring back the flavour and spice! I've stopped buying any now because of the disappointment in opening a bag to find the same lack of flavour every time now.

Tarah
Tarah

Wheres my chips at?

OK so I've been a fan of Red Rock Deli since 2011 with the salt and vinegar chips. Over the last year I've been obsessed with champagne vinaigrette and shallot chips. But it's not anywhere??? What happened? Super dissapointed that I have to find other flavour

Other Chips

It's not just the packaging that had changed

Red Rock Deli had recently changed the packaging and it seems the chips have changed too. A work colleague who knew I loved the Sweet Chilli & Sour Cream chips asked if I had noticed they now taste burnt. I hadn't had them in a while so I went and bought a pack. The chips are all joined together and folded over. I also noticed the my taste completely different too. They aren't terrible, but they definitely aren't the same :( If it ain't broke, don't fix it..

Bring back Thai Chilli and lime

So loved the Thai Chilli and lime. Have tried a number of the other new ones and they're terrible. Wish I could buy the Thai Chilli and lime again.

ganstar
ganstarBris

Generally not good at all.. but

Sara
SaraTasmania

Could be much better!

I tried out the new "Sweet Potato Crisps" with sea salt, loved the texture and taste, unfortunately they are a bit salty to my taste. I had to wipe the salt off the chips which is a shame as it would've been perfect chips! Wish they would offer salt free sweet- potato-chips down the track.

What is happening to Red Rock chips

Where have the Vintage Cheese & Red onion gone - discontinued they said and just recently 20/3/15 I went in search of my usual fix the Sour Cream & Caramelised Onion - funny they've disappeared off the shelves in Coles / Woolworths / Foodland. As if the reduction in the size in bag isn't bad enough - shame on you - Stop messing with your loyal customers and leave well alone and stop making awful flavours like Chicken, Lemon & Thyme - just another word for Saltand Mountain Pepper and Beef - Salt - don't you read your reviews!!
I'm going back to stocking up on my Walkers pickled onion and cheese & onion they taste authentic at least.

Vortex Spinner
Vortex SpinnerNorth Western Region, NSW

Disappointed on First Chomp

One would definately need diverse taste buds to enjoy this chip. First taste had a medicinal character about it although it was easy to get past that on further chomping. I dont think I will purchase another packet.

Other Chips

How small can a share pack be before it can no longer be shared !

Pack size again, 165 grams is a joke. Wake up you will loose customers, and wonder why, then just ask the idiot that said reduce the pack size when in the 1st place you could have saved money by getting rid of him/her.

Sidonie
SidonieBrisbane

Ripped off

Love Honey Soy chicken, the taste is great but it's the only one I like, but have noticed they changed the packaging, also noticed that it used to be 185 grams and now is 165grams, 20 grams less but the price is still the same. They obviously think there customers are idiots and won't notice these things. Not happy
taste great, very expensive
price and weight

Red rock chips

I want to make a complant about the box of 10 deli style chips I got in my Castle hamper this year. ^ out of the 10 packets were stale and stuck together.The box was 39 QA 20.58 code on one packet 9 310015 228360 Wasn,t sure whether to tell you or Castle so did both. Was quite disappointed because they were for Christmas.i was happy that my money was refunded. have bought them since and they were fine. must have got a bad batch. it happens

Stale and stuck together

tsetse
tsetseAU

Creative flavours

I used to buy Red Rock Deli crisps all the time, and my favourites were Lime & Black Pepper and Honey Mustard. But now I find the flavours not strong enough, and the crisps seem to have become thicker and harder to break. The seasoning on the crisps seems quite uneven. You can see some crisps have more seasoning on them and they do taste nice, but some with barely any seasoning are bland. Although recently I tried the new variety Sea Salt & Balsamic Vinegar and found it quite nice. I don't mind it and buy them once in a while.
Seems slightly healthier than other brands, interesting flavours

Anna
Annaasked

Hello, don’t want to write a nasty review as I’m not like that - but I did buy a bag of my forever favourites the balsamic vinegar but was confused when I opened them - had to check the bag to see if they were actually BV anyway the bag was BV the chips were plain sea salt! I still ate them..just not sure what happened there.
Your sincerely - your biggest chip fan! X

Lillian C.
Lillian C.asked

What are the Red Rock Deli chip packets made of? Polyethylene terephthalate, high-density polyethylene, polyvinyl chloride, low-density polyethylene, polypropylene or polystyrene. If they are, there should be a recycling symbol with a 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 or 6 in it. If your chip packets are recyclable, you need to put a recycling simbol on it somewhere, preferably large and on the front to make it clear.

Boris Yasminsky
Boris Yasminsky

Crude Oil, Black Gold, Texas Tea

Sharon
Sharonasked

Has deli rock changed the honey and soy chips into something different?

JenSA
JenSA

Sharon, I don't know. I was writing a review of the Special Reserve Red Rock Deli Chips which is additional to the normal range.

borntoshop666
borntoshop666

Sharon, sorry cant help you. Bought them once Ages ago and did not like them. Haven't bought them since

See all Red Rock Deli Potato questions