Red Rock Deli Potato

Red Rock Deli Potato

See the Best Chips in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Red Rock Deli? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

LCeulemans
LCeulemans

Tasty

My favourite is the slow roasted chicken and garlic aioli. Personally I love aioli a lot, so that is probably why I like it. I especially love the ones that are double folded and there are a lot of them.
I’ll buy them again very soon

Rach
Rachaustralia

Fave chips

Red rock always delivers in my opinion. Chips are super crunchy and full of flavour compared to other brands which I highly value. I will continue to buy red rock deli potato chips as they are good value. I must say though I wish there was more in the packet

Other Chips

red rock sweet potato chips

I. ve been looking for these for a while, got them from coles..they are better than most chips. LOve them

FOOD REVIEWS
FOOD REVIEWS

Salt and vinegar

Salt and vinegar chips from red rock delly are just exquisite they melt in your mouth as soon as they touch your tongue and the chips are actually crunchy unlike some brands.

James
JamesAU

Good

never thought I would be reviewing chips haha,

They are very nice taste with all their flavours (except plain salt ones. But i hate salt flavour with any brand.)

Love the texture too. My favourite ones are the salt and vinigar. Give them a go.

Cons: expensive

Kris
KrisSydney

Really depends on the flavour

I just tried the sweet potato crisps with sea salt and they were excellent - my only complaint is that there weren't as many crisps as stated on the package!* (not surprised as most snacks these days are like that) There used to be a sour cream and caramelised onion chips which I loved as well, and I can't find them in Sydney anymore. Please bring them back! The honey soy chicken chips are also good, but the sea salt chips could be much better.

*Each serving size is about 20 crisps (I'm assuming equivalent of 20 whole crisps) and there were supposed to be 4.8 servings, which works out to about 96 crisps. I'm pretty sure there was closer to the equivalent of 70 crisps in the package.

Thai Chilli & Lime

Wow! Just tried the Thai Chilli & Lime potato chips. They are simply amazing. The combination of chilli & lime is just delicious. I just want the packet to last forever

miss chippy
miss chippySydney, NSW

still good but could be better

Have reviewed before and said chippys were yum but not quite as good as the ones kettle had out at one time. They're still nice but still need that punch of lime and chilli. These would be fantabulous when people are drinking. I would even pay a bit more for them. Don't need to burn peoples mouths out but they need a punch of flavour. Take em round shopping centres and grog shops for people to sample and see how they go.

Other Chips

Good flavour but too oily

I love your balsamic and sea salt chips for their strong balsamic flavour but they're very oily now. You can actually see oil in the chip which is very disgusting and dissatisfying.

Digging the chicken

I Went back to kettle chips cause I was finding the red rock chips way to oily...I the other day I tried the new hunter valley roast chicken lemon and thyme flavor and I am loving them... good choice. Don't even normally like flavored chips nor chicken but loving these. ..

Cheaper than copper kettle chips

I cant believe it, Copper Kettle chips were $4.19 in Mackay today. Red Rock are just as good, 2 bags for $6. How can Woolies justify charging that much? Guess CK sales will plummet. Is there no-one we can complain to, apart from not buying anything from Woolworths. Will have to check Coles.

caitfeather
caitfeatherAustralia

Red rock deli has the best flavors

Red rock deli chips are my go-to chips. They make the yummiest flavors and my favs are mustard & honey and grilled chorizo & caramelized onion! Their chips are always full of seasoning (unlike some other brands) and they make such unique and exciting ones too. I do wish that the chips were lighter and crisper though. In terms of texture, I definitely prefer kettle. But I would always go back to red rock because of the flavors they have.
Yummy and unique flavors
Chips are thick and hard

Sarah
Sarah

They're only thick so they'll be crunchy unless you can't tolerate the crunchiness.

Sada
SadaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Good

I like these chips on their own, definitely not with a dip. The sweet chilli variety is really good and I can easily finish a pack. These are a bit more equisite and regal chips and maybe that's why they sometimes cost a little more. I like the variety and buy them if I am in the mood for them. These are not the chips we buy most often.
These are tasty potato chips that taste a little bit different. There are pretty good flavours to try and they all taste good.
These are a bit pricey, but sometimes they are on special. If they had less fat and were a bit more healthier, that would be great.

not happy jan12
not happy jan12

Anna
Annaasked

Hello, don’t want to write a nasty review as I’m not like that - but I did buy a bag of my forever favourites the balsamic vinegar but was confused when I opened them - had to check the bag to see if they were actually BV anyway the bag was BV the chips were plain sea salt! I still ate them..just not sure what happened there.
Your sincerely - your biggest chip fan! X

Lillian C.
Lillian C.asked

What are the Red Rock Deli chip packets made of? Polyethylene terephthalate, high-density polyethylene, polyvinyl chloride, low-density polyethylene, polypropylene or polystyrene. If they are, there should be a recycling symbol with a 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 or 6 in it. If your chip packets are recyclable, you need to put a recycling simbol on it somewhere, preferably large and on the front to make it clear.

Boris Yasminsky
Boris Yasminsky

Crude Oil, Black Gold, Texas Tea

Sharon
Sharonasked

Has deli rock changed the honey and soy chips into something different?

JenSA
JenSA

Sharon, I don't know. I was writing a review of the Special Reserve Red Rock Deli Chips which is additional to the normal range.

borntoshop666
borntoshop666

Sharon, sorry cant help you. Bought them once Ages ago and did not like them. Haven't bought them since

See all Red Rock Deli Potato questions