Red Rock Deli Potato

Red Rock Deli Potato

See the Best Chips in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Red Rock Deli? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

Kimba
KimbaSydney, NSW

Yum yum!! Perfect in every way!!.

I love a good chip or two but these I could eat a bag on my own. Maple bacon and cheddar chips!!. I tell you what they are brilliant the flavours and crunch are spot on. Just enough flavour but not over powering. Very good red rock you definitely have a return customer in myself love them.

Peter
PeterPerth, WA

New flavour Parmesan,Basil & Garlic Oil.

Undoubtedly the best crisp manufactured in Australia. Your latest flavour Parmisan,Basil & Garlic Oil is another winner. Purchased from Coles today and was not disappointed. I have purchased crisps in the USA, UK & Africa and your product is definately superior to any product I have personally sampled.

Purchased in February 2021 at Coles for $3.00.

NRG Efficient
NRG Efficient Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Best chips

Sea salt flavour has Three ingredients potato, sunflower oil and salt. Perfect as if I made them myself. I don’t have to worry about additives with these chips. Perfect chips.

Purchased in December 2020 at Coles Online for $3.50.

Lorraine
LorraineSouth East Queensland, QLD

Perfect blend of spices and lemon

Just tried the limited edition Moroccan spiced chicken and lemon I rate them 10/10 please keep these chips as a permanent line. They are delicious .

Purchased in July 2020 for $3.50.

Red Rock Deli Slow Roasted Onion and Mustard

Absolutely amazing, the best flavour EVER! Please go buy them so they keep the flavour!

Purchased in January 2020 at Coles.

Red Rock HSC chips

Agree - flavour and colour has changed! I don't enjoy them as much any more.

Purchased in December 2019.

First choice now days

Good quality chips with good taste. Goes great with sour cream.

Purchased at IGA.

Sandra L
Sandra LGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Red Rock Deli Sea Salt Chips

The best chips in the universe. Not greasy and not too salty. Crisp and delicious. The best! My last meal, with a glass of chardy! Perfect.

Purchased in November 2019 at Woolworths for $3.00.

Katrina Lange
Katrina LangeMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

They are perfect and I want a packet to take to heaven when I die

These chips are so good I cant eat any others

Purchased in November 2019 at Woolworths.

Keiren J.
Keiren J.South East Queensland, QLD

THE MOST AMAZING CHIP'S

The best chips are the honey soy chicken ones they are by far the most amazing chips in the world they taste so amazing I love them more than anyother food/snack

Absolutely amazing chips!

The Champagne Viniagrette & Shallot and the Sea salt and black truffle are utterly Sensational. My go to chips! Several of my friends dislike salt and vinegar chips but destroy a packet of the shallot flavoured chips. They are a subtle, delicate take on the traditional salt and vinegar

Purchased in March 2019 at Coles Supermarkets.

Bella
BellaMermaid Beach

Best chips ever.

Hands down best potato chips ever made! The sea salt and vinigarette is the best flavour in the world, seriously

Steve
SteveCamberra

Black Truffle SOOOOO Good!

Just tried the new 'special reserve' seasalt and black truffle and WOW WOW WOW I couldnt stop eating them.. hats off to you Red Rock Deli

Azza
AzzaSydney, NSW

Best chips that are readily available in Australia

Had to write a positive review to balance out all of the negative reviews because Red Rock Deli make great tasting chips including the more unique flavours.

My favourite are the Lime and Black Pepper and the new Cheddar and Halapeno varieties. I do miss the fancy flavour with the beef and wasabi. Please bring that back.

It is pricey when not on sale but usually they're on sale either at Coles or Woolies.

Great chips

I just bought your Line and Cracked Pepper. They are very good. Nice to have chip that doesn’t of salt the product. Glad to taste you in the Chicago area. Hope I can find more of the flavors near me.

Anna
Annaasked

Hello, don’t want to write a nasty review as I’m not like that - but I did buy a bag of my forever favourites the balsamic vinegar but was confused when I opened them - had to check the bag to see if they were actually BV anyway the bag was BV the chips were plain sea salt! I still ate them..just not sure what happened there.
Your sincerely - your biggest chip fan! X

Lillian C.
Lillian C.asked

What are the Red Rock Deli chip packets made of? Polyethylene terephthalate, high-density polyethylene, polyvinyl chloride, low-density polyethylene, polypropylene or polystyrene. If they are, there should be a recycling symbol with a 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 or 6 in it. If your chip packets are recyclable, you need to put a recycling simbol on it somewhere, preferably large and on the front to make it clear.

Boris Yasminsky
Boris Yasminsky

Crude Oil, Black Gold, Texas Tea

Sharon
Sharonasked

Has deli rock changed the honey and soy chips into something different?

JenSA
JenSA

Sharon, I don't know. I was writing a review of the Special Reserve Red Rock Deli Chips which is additional to the normal range.

borntoshop666
borntoshop666

Sharon, sorry cant help you. Bought them once Ages ago and did not like them. Haven't bought them since

See all Red Rock Deli Potato questions