2Red Rose Carpet Cleaning

Red Rose Carpet Cleaning

2Red Rose Carpet Cleaning

100% · 910%
Brand Manager for Red Rose Carpet Cleaning? Claim your listing.

Liz C
Liz CSydney, NSW2 posts

WOW! Fantastic service and the carpet is amazing !!! Highly Recommend!!!

I just moved into a new apartment and had been told by the real estate that the carpet had been professionally cleaned. Well it smelled and was dirty, so I wasn't sure this was true as it didn't smell or feel cleaned. So I went online and saw reviews and came across Peter! I am so so so so so glad I went with him! The carpets are better than I could have imagined and the amount of dirt they got out of the carpet was amazing. The apartment now smells great and the carpets feel beautiful. I cannot recommend him highly enough! He is a real pro, (very punctual too!). It is totally worth the money for the service you get! I will use him every time from now on, and would certainly recommend him to everyone! The reviews are spot on! He is great!

Knighty
KnightyNSW, 201712 posts

Very happy and excellent result

​After reading the reviews on this site we decided to give Peter @ Red Rose a try. We had just moved into an apartment and the carpets were left filthy (apparently cleaned twice after previous tenants).

Peter's service was friendly and informative. The amount of dirt he managed to get out of our carpets was amazing. You definitely get your moneys worth and we will certainly utilise his service again.

Jen
JenSydney Surrounds, NSW2 posts

Excellent service & result

I picked Red Rose Carpet Cleaning based on reviews. He certainly lived up to previous reviews so I would definitely recommend Peter for his service and result.

AWedgwood
AWedgwood2 posts

Excellent and prompt service

Had our 2 bedroom apartment cleaned - the carpet was in a really bad condition from years of renters and some accident prone friends. I would not have thought that they could have looked that clean but Peter did an amazing job on them. He was quick to reply to my request for a quote and accommodated us at short notice. A little pricier than other places - but was upfront about the cost when i requested a quote so there were no nasty surprises on the day. And in the end worth every penny.

G.H.
G.H.3 posts

Great Service

Red Rose Carpet Cleaning was found to be polite, prompt and professional. The carpet looks 100%. We would have no hesitation in using this service again.

Indrek
Indrek

Above and beyond service

Fantastic service and competitive pricing on a very short notice. They even offered to bring in a special vacuum for getting rid of animal hair in the carpet -- free of charge!

All33
All33Sydney

Fantastic job!

I just had my 3 bedrooms steam cleaned and I'm really happy with Peters job. I had really bad stains on the carpet but expect one all are gone.

I used Peter in the past and I'm always happy to recommend his services. I found him here on PR.

Amazing!

Called last minute and Peter was able to accommodate. He was super reliable and did a fantastic job the carpet looks & smells great. I have no hesitation in recommending this company! Satisfied is an understatement.

Yvette
Yvette

Kenneth Tse
Kenneth Tse

Excellent Service, Friendly and Pristine Results

I got Peter from Red Rose to do a whole house carpet clean for me a few weeks ago. I've had carpet cleaning previously, but now realise the difference a good carpet cleaner can make. David spent the whole afternoon cleaning all areas, bedroom, dining,lounge and stair well. All rooms came out great and i couldn't have asked for more. He was also a pleasure to deal with and we will definitely be getting him to clean the carpets again in the future. Highly recommended.

Thanks Ken

Excellent service

Excellent carpet cleaning service that I highly recommend. Our light coloured wool carpets were littered with many baby/toddler related stains that we have been stuck with after many failed attempts to spot clean. However, we are thrilled that our lovely carpet has come up like brand new. Will definitely use again. Thank-you!

zen16
zen16Sydney6 posts

Amazing service

Could not recommend more highly!! They did an amazing steam clean on our carpets in our house. Very professional. Will use again for sure. The price was a little high, however, you do get what you pay for and the quality of the clean was fantastic.

John C
John C

Excellence!

Not often ones expectation are exceeded. Peter of Red Rose Cleaning Service is very professional, efficient and a pleasure to deal with. Our carpets were really cleaned and look as good as new. Great job - thanks Peter.

John

Ganesh S
Ganesh S

Great job

Peter was great. A really nice guy who know what he was talking about. I had used other carpet cleaners before and they were in and out in 15 minutes and my carpet were left very wet and still looking very lacklustre.

Peter was was very meticulous with his work and explained exactly what he was doing. He gave my carpets a good vacuuming first and them went over every inch of the carpet. He took his time and made sure it was done properly. He was at it for more than an hour! A consummate professional and it showed in the end result. My six year old carpets look brand new. I will definitely be using him again in the future.

Elenor
Elenor

Guaranteed to see results!

Couldn't be happier! [name removed] was quick, efficient, friendly, and most importantly did an excellent job on our carpet which I had thought was beyond saving. Our carpet also dried within a day. Will be using again!!

Becky
BeckySydney

Great service, great results

We have used Red Rose for our carpet cleaning for a few years now, always great service and a great finish. Peter is a lovely man, friendly and professional. Definitely recommend.

Carpet Cleaning Services

Find out how Red Rose Carpet Cleaning compares to other Carpet Cleaning Services

huy
huySydney, NSW3 posts

excellent service! dont know how he did it!

With carpet stains for 12 plus years he made all the rooms look so much more brighter. Definitely recommend to everyone and will.be using roses again.

Thanks!

Maureeg G
Maureeg G

Best carpet cleaner!

Peter cleaned my carpets at a previous home and, based on that very positive experience, I got him to clean the carpets in my new home. As usual, he did a great job with very little disruption and at a very reasonable cost. Would recommend him highly.

Lily B
Lily B

Best carpet cleaner!

Excellent service as usual. Highly recommend Peter. Always shows attention to detail. Friendly, efficient and reliable. Excellent communication & always delivers a great job!

Vicki g
Vicki gSydney

Fantastic service!

Peter has cleaned my carpets for the last three years. He is a pleasure to deal with, always on time and takes great care when he works. Carpets always come up great. Would highly recommended yet and Red Rose Carpet Cleaning.

Wal
WalSydney

Competent, careful and thorough

My thanks go to the reviewers on ProductReviews for your endorsement of the Red Rose carpet cleaning service. Based on that I used Red Rose to clean the carpets in my house and was very pleased with the service provided. [Name Removed], the proprietor, was competent, careful and thorough both in the business transaction and in the cleaning job. Faultless service and an excellent result.

Andy Hooper
Andy HooperSouth East Queensland, QLD3 posts

The most trust worthy carpet cleaner I have ever used by far

I've used carpet cleaners many times in the past and soon realised to obtain better quality I am required to invest a little more so I hired Peter from Red Rose Carpet Cleaning based on a friends recommendation just over 3 years ago.

Peter in the past three years has cleaned my carpets and car interiors three times and my leather lounge twice and the result is beyond exceptional.

I now have the vinyl floors at my practice booked in for cleaning next week now that I know Peter also provides this service.

I recommend Peter wholeheartedly for his expertise.

Andy Hooper.

littlemisskate
littlemisskateAU2 posts

Cannot recommend enough

I've used red rose twice now on my cream (almost white) acrylic carpet and words cannot describe how amazing the results have been. They have a real passion for making carpets as good as new and it shows in their work. Cannot fault it

Shakey
ShakeyMount Annan7 posts

Elektracute
ElektracuteSydney6 posts

Nancy T.
Nancy T.

Happy with Red Rose Carpet Cleaning

My carpets are clean at last. Very satisfied. Light coloured carpet looking good again. Nice people to deal with and will use again.

GladysM21
GladysM21Northern Beaches4 posts

Friendly and excellent service

friendly and excellent service. Cleaning carpets can be so tiresome and I'm glad I have this guys cleaning it professionally and make it fresh and so clean. They're really friendly, best service I have so far, they've done a fantastic job and I will surely call them again for service!

Capri
CapriSydney2 posts

Another great carpet clean

Second time round, still the friendly and excellent service. Moved into a new house and got them to clean the carpets. Extremely happy! Going to get maintenance cleans every year. Get communicate and very punctual. Thank you providing a great service which is hard to find these days. June 2014

Emily
EmilySydney2 posts

Go straight to red rose!

I made the mistake of trying edry first and after a free repeat clean the carpet still looked dirty. Then I tried red rose and wish I'd discovered them earlier! The difference was instantly visible with my carpets restored to their original colour..which I'd forgotten!

Worth the extra money when you get great results like these. Highly recommend.
Great visible results
More expensive but worth it

Felicia
Felicia

Outstanding

I work in aged care where our carpets become quite stained in many ways making it impossible to remove stain and odours. But..... impossible no more with Red Rose Carpet Service!! Outstanding results making our carpets look like new again and leaving a great fragrance in the air. Red Rose also comes with friendly staff, good service but above all outstanding finish which every customer is looking for. I would recommend Red Rose Carpets to anyone. You will not be disappointed.

Layla
LaylaSydney

Fantastic service!!!

Really good service and outstanding finish. Had my carpet cleaned ages ago with a random company and stains reappeared after 2 weeks, almost 2 months now and my carpet looks like new! The carpet was left all the same colour, no spots left lighter then others. Great service and I recommend red rose to everyone.
Quality
Marek
Marek

Mum of 3
Mum of 3Sydney

Red Rose Carpet Cleaning - Amazing Steam Cleaning

Red Rose Carpet Cleaning does an amazing steam cleaning job. We've used them many times and wouldn't use anyone else to clean our carpet. We have light grey coloured carpet that is 15 years old. Our three children trashed the carpet and we thought the carpet would need replacing but we gave Red Rose Carpet Cleaning another go before we went to the extreme expense of having the carpet replaced. Red Rose Carpet Cleaning steam cleaned the carpet and it came up fantastic. No need to replace the carpet and we have now saved a lot of money - thank you so much - you're amazing.

HOBBIT
HOBBITTURRAMURRA47 posts

Gary
GarySydney11 posts

Squeaky clean

We moved into really old dingy government housing, and the carpet must be at least 40 years old. I have a 4 year old and hated sitting on the floor as the carpet used to creep me out. Decided to save and pay a little extra and go with red rose, and our soild old carpet came up pretty good considering it's age and condition. But the best part is it FEELS clean. Great friendly service, no crazy chemicals, would and have recommended this service : )
The personal service and natural products used.
Jennsw
JennswSydney, NSW3 posts

Highly Recommend

This is the first time I have used Red Rose Carpet Cleaning. My carpets look fabulous now. Outstanding service, professional and attention to customers requirements. I have used other carpet cleaners in the past, but Red Rose Carpet by far is the best. I highly recommend this company, I am sure you too will be very happy with this service.

emiliebaz
emiliebaz7 posts

Alan White
Alan WhiteAU

Very Professional

We have used Red Rose Carpet Cleaning for over 5 years....having the whole apartment done every Feb and the lounge , dining every Aug......this has helped to keep our carpet as new....Peter is a totally professional with every aspect of the job....without reservation could recommend this company for your carpet cleaning needs....
Reliable and efficient
D Tenney
D TenneySydney, NSW3 posts

Dennis Hoolahan
Dennis HoolahanAU

Very professional service

I have used Red Rose Carpet Cleaning for the past five years. I have alway found Peter to be very professional, friendly and explaining what he is doing and why. Peter pays attention to detail. I would have no hesitaton in recommending Red Rose to anyone. Peter is passionate about his work.
Relaible, inexpensive and attention to detail