Red Seal Smokers

Red Seal Smokers

See the Best Toothpastes in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Red Seal? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

4.3
  • Sensitivity Improvement Yes (1) · No (1)
  • Whitening Improvement Yes (1) · No (1)
  • Taste

Marci
MarciSydney, NSW

RUBBISH. Mint flavoured toothpaste ONLY - is NOT Smokers toothpaste

Purchased in March 2020 at Chemist Warehouse for $5.00.

JenniplebSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

I can’t do without red seal toothpaste

Red seal for smokers - I am not a smoker as many others are that use this toothpaste. It is refreshing to the mouth and made in New Zealand. Can highly recommend this product. My daughter and I have been using it for a couple of years now.

Purchased in August 2019.

Other Toothpastes

Anna
AnnaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Brilliant! I love this product!

No! I experienced less/no side effects. My mouth peeled from regular toothpaste! Red Seal is magic. My mouth has never felt better. I am horrified to think that I have been allergic to regular market products, for so many years. My dentist recommended this product & I'll never look back. Ten/ten!

Purchased in March 2019 at Chemist Warehouse.

Toothpastes

Find out how Red Seal Smokers compares to other Toothpastes

LauraSydney

Love it - Won't use anything else

I first came across this toothpaste as a teenager in NZ and used to bring home 10+ tubes with me on every trip back to Australia. I love that all the health stores stock it now and it can be as low as $4 in some - love the minty flavour, it has been the best whitener for me (someone with flurosis) and I amso happy to recommend to all I meet!

MattSydney, NSW

The Best Toothpaste Ever!

Firstly, if you don't like your toothpaste strong you will not like this at all. However I do as I want my breath to be as fresh as possible and this definitely does the job. Sadly I have found it not very common in Australia (I discovered it in New Zealand) but I try to buy all I can when I do find it. It is by far the best toothpaste and I wouldn't buy any other brand if this one was more easily accessible.

Don't let the name put you off as you don't have to be a smoker to appreciate this brand
Very strong minty flavor
It can be hard to source

ElaineParramatta

The best

I really love the strong minty taste, and really makes my mouth feel fresher and I can feel that my teeth are clean. I went to the Dentist finally after several years and she was surprised that my teeth were plague free. This is a great product and I am a non-smoker and use this by choice
the strong mint tast
Having trouble finding it in Sydney and don't want to change

MarlieT
MarlieTasked

Does Red Seal Toothpaste Smokers contain any alcohol ?

MarlieT
MarlieTasked

Does Red Seal Smokers Toothpaste contain any alcohol

Jennipleb

No - ingredients listed here - https://www.naturalhealthorganics.com.au/red-seal-smokers-toothpaste-100g.html

laurel
laurelasked

Where can I purchase this toothpaste from I also used to use it loved it!! now I can't find it any where.. I live I'n Sydney
Please help

Laura

Health shops everywhere sell it! They have propolis, smokers, natural and a couple of others!!

I know Healthy Life and Go Vita sell them :) Go Vita give you a discount too if you join or buy more than 3 at a time!!

Elaine

Unfortunately I haven't seen it here for a long time, I haven't thought about the Health shops but the other place I look is Reject Shop. I am lucky that I go back to NZ so I bring 12 to 15 back at a time. I have wondered if Red Seal would send them over, but that would incur a further cost. I think it would be worth it tho.

Matt

I have found it at Priceline and my local 'Food Works' supermarket (one of the small supermarket brands) stock it. I haven't seen it at Coles or Woolies