Redbook Green Carpets

Redbook Green Carpets Questions & Answers

11 questions from our users

Are eco+ and the green triexta range the same as so far I am concerned about the rviews on the green triexta range?
Hi Jan,Both Redbook green and eco+ carpet collections are made from our innovative Triexta carpet fibre. Each collection has carpets to suit your needs and meet your budget. Whilst the reviews for Redbook green may appear negative, this collection, like eco+ (at 4/5 stars) has been installed in hundreds of thousands of happy customers’ homes Australia wide since its introduction in 2010. many thanks

Oh my! I have been looking at buying Redbrook - “Armadale” 100% Soft Solution Dyed Nylon Cut Pile Twist. The sales rep said it is the best for pets and staining. After, reading the reviews about Redbrook’s customer care service, I am horrified! Any performance feedback on this carpet?
Hi there, Thanks for getting in touch as you select your new carpet, We offer two great brands called Redbook and Redbook green. 1. Redbook: Covers all of our nylon and polyester carpets, like the Armadale solution dyed nylon twist pile you're looking at. These are great options and usually have 15 year warranties for stain, soil, wear and fade resistance. 2. Redbook Green: Covers all of our triexta carpets, the latest technology in carpet fibre, sourced in part from plant based materials. These have have lifetime stain, soil and pet warranties along with 25 year wear and colourfast warranties. Details of each warranty can be found on the back of samples instore and on our website. There are many styles under each brand. but as a rule Redbook green carpets are higher performing. The reviews you've read here are in fact for Redbook Green, our highest performing, flagship brand. It's important to understand the small proportion of online reviews amongst all customer experiences. We are fully dedicated to resolving after sales enquiries when they arise and see many happy customers and positive outcomes that are not always published here. If you would like more information about any of our products, we're here to help! Phone: (03) 5225 0147 during business hours or contact us on Facebook.

I was about to place an order for $6K worth of Redbook Green carpet for my new home ... UNTIL I read the reviews here on productreview.com.au! I get the impression that the 'Feltex Carpets Offficial' using the email address of 'social.media@godfreyhirst.com' would indicate that this brand of carpet is actually another 'Godfrey Hirst' product ? Since Godfrey Hirst sell the same product but marketed as 'Eco+ Carpet' ... begs the question ... is it just the EXACT same product but marketed under another name to the Redbook Green ? The reviews here for the 'Godfrey Hirst Eco+' are remarkably more positive and favourable than the Redbook Green ! https://www.productreview.com.au/p/godfrey-hirst-eco-carpet.html Can the 'Feltex Carpet Official' please clarify the above questions ? If I cant get a satisfactory answer I may be swayed to just purchase the Harvey Norman 'Smartstrand' product ... as the reviews for that are markedly more positive and favourable !
Hi Kidshorseme Thanks so much for your enquiry. As a carpet manufacturer we produce base products that may feature across multiple ranges. For Example; Both Pebblestone and Wheat are grey cut piles made from our Triexta yarn but belong to two different ranges. As a product they may have varying stain protection, guarantees, service levels, underlay and installation processes that form the total product package. Our advice is always to purchase the carpet with the highest ACCS rating that you can afford for your budget Many kind regards

do you have in the green range natural bliss colour 41 mink and where in penrith will stock it?
Good Morning Lorraine, In the Penrith area we have tow stores that can supply Natural Bliss for you. Theses are Penrith Flooringxtra 02 4731 1921 and Penrith Floor Centre 02 4721 2033. Hope this is helpful Many thanks

How much per metre for Redbook Green Carpet Scenic Rise 71 Tallest Pine?
Hello Jennie, To get a price for any of our carpets you will have to visit your nearest supplier as we only sell carpets to the suppliers not to the general public, please advise if you need a list of suppliers in your area so that we can be of further assistance if required. regards

I'm looking at Feltex First Light 100% Triextra (60oz) but it looks like it's not that easy to vacuum. Our cleaner left us a note telling us not to buy it as it's hard to vacuum and leaves foot prints. I have a dyson and she uses a Miele. The carpet people mentioned allowing the air suction on the machine to be open a little (usually this is on the handle). I'm getting really confused and need to make a decision soon. Any help?
Hazel, I don’t know the carpet you mentioned. Our carpet does show the direction of the vacuum and foot marks, but that isn’t a problem to us. We don’t did have difficulty vacuum at first, then I gave the vacuum head a good clean and that solved the problem. Vacuum heads can sometimes get grime on the bottom (especially when you vacuum flat surfaces (wood, tiles, vinyl). Hope you love whatever carpet you choose.Hi Hazel, many thanks for getting in touch about your potential new Redbook green carpet. This is a great question that we address in our maintenance information. It's important to consider the characteristics of Redbook green when selecting a vacuum as not all vacuums are created equal. If you purchase the luxurious Redbook green carpet, with it's thick, soft pile, you need to select a vacuum with adjustable height and suction. We recommend that you use a high head setting so a beater bar/rotating brush (if fitted) just lightly touches the carpet surface. Use a suction level that allows the vacuum to move easily whilst lifting dirt and other foreign matter. Avoid vacuums with very concentrated or sealed suction that can get bogged down in the carpet pile. And finally, select a vacuum with large wheels to ensure it glides easily across the thick pile for easy maintenance.Hello, we have had the SEBO X4 tested and approved by many plush thick pile carpet manufacturers. The SEBO X4 Automatic detects the carpet height and has a self adjusting rotating brush roller for different carpet heights to effectively remove the maximum amount of dirt. The SEBO X4 upright vacuum cleaner's onboard computer identifies the flooring type and changes the brush height to suit the carpet nap, raising or lowering the brush automatically for optimum cleaning. Using the X4 on your new carpet will ensure that they stay beautiful longer, while providing essential carpet care. Available online for home delivery and also selected Harvey Norman and Bing Lee stores.

Do all Redbook carpets come with warranties and for how long? Should a copy of the warranty be produced on installation? We have the Secret Garden Hidden Path.
Hi Lee, Thanks for enquiring. All Redbook green carpets come with a Lifetime Stain, Pet and Soil warranties and a 25 year colourfast and wear warranties. For full information, please read our carpet care and maintenance booklet for Redbook green carpets here: https://www.feltex.com/au/carpet/sites/default/files/redbook_green_carpets-warranty-and-care-guide.pdf

Hi Shar, How is the carpet 12 months on? Thanks
Hi, we have had the carpet now for 2 years and we still love it. Still looks as good as when we got it

The smartstrand carpet and the redbook carpet both appear to be made of the same product (triexta/sorena). There are a lot of complaints about vacuuming the smartstrand carpet. Is anyone having problems vacuuming the redbook carpet?
Yes, you cannot use a Dyson vacuum cleaner. Impossible to move it over carpet.There must be something wrong with Neil jacksons Dyson because mine has no problems vacuuming my red book carpet. I'm very happy with my carpet and me and my Dyson are glad we got it :)Hello, you should investigate the SEBO X4 as it has been tested and approved by many plush thick pile carpet manufacturers. The SEBO X4 Automatic detects the carpet height and has a self adjusting rotating brush roller for different carpet heights to effectively remove the maximum amount of dirt. The SEBO X4 upright vacuum cleaner's onboard computer identifies the flooring type and changes the brush height to suit the carpet nap, raising or lowering the brush automatically for optimum cleaning. Using the X4 on your new carpet will ensure that they stay beautiful longer, while providing essential carpet care. Available online for home delivery and also selected Harvey Norman and Bing Lee stores.

Get an answer from our members and Feltex Carpets representatives