RedBook Inspect

RedBook Inspect (page 2 of 17)

mccusker.bj

mccusker.bjSoutheast, SA

Takes no responsibility for quality of inspection.

Paid for inspection, they missed more than one major damage to interior of car, and when contacted suggested that I could have done that damage, which is ridiculous. Inferior inspection and non-existent customer service. Told me that I needed to inspect the car, wasn't that why I paid them?

Chris C

Chris CGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Good honest service

I am selling a 20 yo vehicle and the buyer has organized an inspection by RedBook. The mechanic ( Damon ) was great : courteous, thorough with his checks as I would expect someone to do if I was buying a vehicle, realistic in his evaluation of the vehicle, a really good professional guy. Will use them next time I buy a car.

Chris W.

Chris W.Sydney, NSW

AMAZING Inspection and Service !

Adam from Redbook inspect was AMAZING ! Super quick reply and THOROUGH service. Knows a LOT about his industry and would HIGHLY recommend to anyone. Extremely detailed report and images. Will be recommending to anyone getting reports carried out

CHANG DENG ZHUSouth East Queensland, QLD

Car inspection at west end

Very good service, very friend guys Glenn and Derek, happy to recommend to my friend very quick and professional that fitted us in at short notice

Popper

PopperHunter Region, NSW

Great service, highly recommended.

Ordered an inspection for a car on Carsales.
Inspection was carried out promptly and detailed and informative report supplied.
Mechanic called me with a verbal evaluation, very professional and clearly addressed all my questions.
Communication with customer service was outstanding.
All up, an excellent service and highly recommended.

Avishek B.

Avishek B.Sydney, NSW

Not worth a penny

Louise Hamer

Louise HamerGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

What a fantastic service!

Redbook Inspect were thorough professionals right from the start. From booking the vehicle inspection & processing payment options, to the vehicle report, I was treated with respect professionalism, & a friendly attitude. It made me feel so much more at ease during the whole process of purchasing a used vehicle. I'll recommend Redbook Inspect to anyone I know who needs a car inspection prior to purchase anytime. Just excellent service.

David B

David BGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Fast and efficient Redbook Inspection

Emal was very clear and precise about the Inspection and was extremely helpful regarding preparing me for next years Inspection. He certainly knows his stuff. Very impressed with Emal’s knowledge and the courtesy shown to me.

Andy4210

Andy4210Melbourne

Inspection on my car

Buyer text me later saying the inspector thinks the jeep has rust when clearly the inner area of fender area was painted black to keep rust away as I cut the fenders for my jeep wrangler. Also inspector thinks jeep has been painted underside when clearly I never touched it. Also inspector thinks their is few leaks doesn't mention what part .I have never seen any oil drops on the floor or even my mechanic mention about any leaks . I lost a sale when the jeep has been maintained with all the services done by logbook. Inspector told we will go for a ride later when I checked outside he took the jeep by himself for a drive without even telling me. What a joke and unprofessional thing to do.

kim

kimSouth East Queensland, QLD

Wonderful customer service

Found the staff (there were 2 male staff on duty) to be very professional and caring - they attended to me immediately and even offered to change a tail light - found both staff members to be very friendly.
I would not hesitate in recommending the business to my family and friends

Car Inspection

Just done with the car inspection for redbook inspection report by Mark. The guy is quite flexible with the timings and quite experienced in his work. The car inspection took no more than 10 minutes and now I am able to work on all rideshares.

motorceptSydney, NSW

Dodgy company, Rude customer service, Avoid at all cost

They instruct their Inspectors to cover up faults if you buying from dealerships!
All they do is just taking photos without inspecting components.
One tyre had a deep cut and still wasn't mentioned in their report.

motorcept

You should refund my payment and sack your inspector!

Very good service

The inspector is very friendly and helpful. I will always come back here to do any inspection for my car. Its rare to find good customer service these day. Great work!

Reliable car review

Very helpful review and really hard working inspector. My inspector Tony sent me the report on Sunday night from his email due to the redbook system was laggy. This is the first time of using RedBook inspection and I was quite impressed that online services nowadays are so convenient and reliable.

Airboss1

Airboss1Sydney Surrounds, NSW

My sons first car review

Found the report very comprehensive, good value and gives the vehicles basic condition.This gave me the opportunity to then approached the seller and negotiate the purchase price taking in to condition the mechanical report.I just wanted to be reassured that the vehicle was roadworthy and safe to drive for my young bloke and not cost him a fortune to repair down the track.

Comprehensive Service

Great Inspection by Tony in Adelaide with an Excellent Written report with Photos.
Tony also gave me a call to discuss about the report in detail.
Definitely I would recommend Redbook Car inspection.

Henry D.South East Queensland, QLD

They have no idea

RedBook I.RedBook Inspect

Hi Henry, we are happy to discuss this further with you. Please send us a direct message with your contact information.
Thank you. The Redbook Inspect team.

Misses the big ticket items

Noz

NozGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

The inspection by Damon was very helpful and right on time.. the report was very accurate in details with photos.. it's definitely a must before buying any used car. thank you.

RedBook I.RedBook Inspect

Emal was fantastic in helping get my car back on the road after my vehicle report had expired. Some of the process had changed. Great guy, great service. Highly recommend