RedBook Inspect

RedBook Inspect (page 2 of 21)

Motorcycle Pre-purchase report.

I am looking to purchase a motorcycle from a dealer in Sydney NSW and I live in WA. Inspection was thorough and professionally prepared. Excellent service. Highly recommend especially for remote purchase.

Trevor

Trevor

Polite, professional and prompt!!

I was very impressed with the quality of your employee Damon when he inspected my Vehicle I'm selling.

POLITE, PROFESSIONAL AND PROMPT....Even arrived ahead of schedule....what more could a customer want?

Well actually....I would request more people like Damon as your redbook inspection's can not cope with the sales success of your carsales.com.au division.

I had 6 buyers waiting to purchase the car who in had to inconvenience while I waited for you to be able to provide an inspector to do the inspection.

WITHOUT DOUBT YOU NEED MORE INSPECTORS OF DAMON'S CALIBER.

RedBook I.RedBook Inspect

Very thorough service, Arthur was excellent

The report was on time and was very detailed including plenty of photos. Would definitely use this service again in the future and I recommend this to others as well.

Hi Keelan
Thank you for the 5-Star review! We aim for our staff to be diligent and customer-centric so I'm glad to hear that your experience with Arthur has shown that to be the case!

Henner

Henner

No inspection scheduled after 3 days

I nearly lost the chance to buy the car I was after. RedBooks never called the seller to schedule the pre-purchase inspection and I ended up booking another provider and cancelling my booking with RedBooks after 3 days.

Jason was wonderful with his work. Whole process was smooth and his work ethic was second to none. Really happy with the job he commenced and would hope I could use him in the future.

Hi Ayve!
Kind regards - RedBook Inspect team

really big eye opener, well worth the money

Jason was very helpful and provided an in depth review. He called me right after and gave me his thoughts on it. Very well done. If I need another car inspected he will me by go-to man.

Fred

FredSouth East Queensland, QLD

Damaged the interior

The inspector damaged the door interior while holding a large I pad with solid hard cover. The tan leather was 2 cm damaged and ripped. I have tried to call and text but had no reply.

Brett

BrettSydney, NSW

Brilliant service

Arthur was extremely thorough and professional in his inspection. He provided lots of photos of damage, scratches and balding tyres. The report provided was easy and comprehensive to read and understand. I will continue to use this service to look for a suitable car.

Hi Brett,
Thank you for taking the time to write us a review! We strive to provide the best possible service to our customers so I'm glad you've felt that Arthur has done a great job on this one!
Kind Regards, The Redbook Inspect Team

Fantastic Report Dodged A Lemon

So glad I got an Inspection done for piece of mind, Arthur went through great lengths inspecting a vehicle in Ryde, car was a lemon & did not proceed with the purchase. I will be using Redbook again.

Patrick M.

Patrick M.Sydney, NSW

I had a brief, but good, experience with RedBook

Last weekend I booked an inspection for a second hand vehicle I was looking to buy. Jason from RedBook got in touch with me yesterday to inform me that he had already conducted an inspection of that particular car, a month or two ago, and that the vehicle had all sorts of problems. Given that I decided not to proceed with the purchase. Jason organised a refund of the fee I paid RedBook (because there was no longer a need for an inspection). Jason was a nice guy, very professional, and I am very pleased with the service I received. I will definitely be using RedBook again!

Very Thorough Inspection

Jason attended a vehicle inspection on Saturday at Subaru, the Inspection was very thorough & made buying the car simple, being at work all day yesterday I couldn’t answer his calls, I thought I’d try my luck today & call him (Sunday) & discussed the report, even being his day off he still shows commitment to his work, Thankyou.

Alice.BSydney, NSW

Jason made me feel at ease!

Jason’s inspection came through within a few hours of inspecting the car I am purchasing. His inspection seemed fair and thorough for the age of the car. I called him to ask a few further questions over the phone and was able to get in contact with him straight away. He reassured me on the value and the condition of the car, and answers all my questions, . I felt at ease and he gave me confidence in going ahead to purchase the car. Thank you Jason!

Alice.B

Such a great service, will not hesitate to use again in the future :)

Mike K.

Mike K.Sydney, NSW

Jason was fantastic - including great after hours follow up

Jason turned up to do an inspection on a used car I was looking at. Report came through very promptly and Jason placed a follow-up call to see if I had any questions. As I was busy at the time we agreed to do a call after hours to go through the report. A thorough report, great advice on the issues from Jason and a pleasure to deal with that gave me confidence about the car.

Hi Mike,
Thanks for your positive review! It's great to hear that Jason has completed another outstanding inspection!
Kind regards, the RedBook Inspect team.

Sierra E.

Sierra E.Sydney, NSW

Great Inspection

Jason did a great Job inspecting a Ute for us. He was easy to get in contact with after the inspection and gave great advice. Would use them again for sure. Thanks so much!

Hi Sierra,
Thank you for taking the time to write this review. It is great to hear this positive feedback about your recent inspection! Kind regards - RedBook Inspect team

Classic Car

Damon did a great job inspecting a 56 year old classic car for us which we are buying remotely. It was followed up with a call to explain the report and add for details
Very much appreciated

Papa Duvk

Papa DuvkSydney, NSW

Great humour and good vehicle knowledge

Jason G undertook the inspection of the ute. He was polite and professional to the guy selling, he communicated in an informative and easily recognised method the helped me understand his report.

Best Service

Best service ever
Patient , he made my morning with his service.we need more people like him.
Keep up the same attitude

Will recommend my friends to book service with Emal
Thanks Emal

Hi Hani,
Thank you for the 5-Star review! We aim for our staff to be diligent and customer centric so I'm glad to hear that your experience has shown that to be the case!

Vlad S.

Vlad S.Sydney, NSW

Amazing service! Thank you!!!

Jason G. Contacted me right away and explained the Redbook process. He took care of everything and was very professional in his approach. I’m extremely satisfied with Redbook’s service and would recommend to anyone that needs a car inspected!

RedBook I.RedBook Inspect

Thanks to the Assessors for squeezing me early , there knowledge of keeping the cars on the road is important.

I was booked on Monday and i thought i could ask if i could do an inspection early before the weekend starts. After assessing they could do it they came to the party. Great work Thanks Guys

Hi there!
Thank you for the 5-Star review! We aim for our staff to be diligent and customer-centric so I'm glad to hear that your experience has shown that to be the case!

Redbook inspection review

I had Mark.R inspect the car I was hoping to buy on caresales. He called me right after to explain to me how the inspection went. He went above and beyond with his service making sure I understood the information. As someone who doesn’t know what to look for when buying a second hand car this was the most worth while money I have invested. Overall experience was fantastic and very helpful.

Sabeeka B.

Sabeeka B.asked

Hi i have bought an imported car. They gave me RWC but doesnt seem to have log book or service history. Can I go to Uber redbook inspection without it ?

Hi Sebeeka,
Thanks for getting in touch. We can complete an Uber inspection without a logbook but you will need to ensure the imported vehicle has an Australian compliance plate and is rated by ANCAP with a 5 star safety rating.
Redbook Inspect Team

Muhammad A.

Muhammad A.asked

Hi, is there any difference with redbook inspection for uber, ola and didi? What if I just go through uber inspection and use it for Ola and Didi as well ?

acehanna1
acehanna1

Hi you get a inspection from them and they will send to Uber and they will send you a copy of inspection and then update your details on Didi& Ola

Hi Muhammad,
Thanks for getting in touch.
There are slight differences between the rideshare inspection report. If you choose to complete an Uber inspection we will send the report directly to Uber and yourself which you can then submit to the other rideshares should they accept it.
Redbook Inspect Team

Nickels H.

Nickels H.asked

Bought new car. Do I still need a Redbook inspection for Uber?? Thanks

Hi There,
Thanks for getting in touch.
Uber will require an inspection on all vehicles, regardless of age in Victoria. However, other states will have a short amount of time where an inspection will not be required on a new vehicle. These timeframes can be checked directly through Uber's support team.
Kind regards, The RedBook Inspect team.

Get an answer from our members and RedBook Inspect representatives