RedBook Inspect

RedBook Inspect (page 3 of 21)

Michael B.

Michael B.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

This is a perfect place to be for the car inspection, especially the staff Emal, he was very professional and kind.

Very kind staff, I like the man name was Emal. He is a very professional person in the car inspection, a very good man. I like this place. You should be here for a inspection.

Hi Michael,
Thank you for the 5-Star review! We aim for our staff to be diligent and customer-centric so I'm glad to hear that your experience with Emal has shown that to be the case!
The Redbook Inspect Team

James

JamesGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Thanks Emal!

I got caught by roadworks on the way and arrived a bit late but Emal was super understanding and fitted me in. Polite and professional service. So thanks very much!

Ken

KenLyneham 2602, ACT

Great Job!

I’m really happy with my report. It appears thorough and well considered. I particularly appreciated the phone call from the inspector (Damon) afterwards to have a quick chat and to be able to ask some more emotive questions. I am buying a car from Melbourne and retuning to Canberra (as long as the borders are opened as currently suggested).

My only issue was taking 10 days to get the inspection - in this instance it didn’t matter, but if I was in a competitive purchasing situation I would have wanted a quicker turn around. Might be a COVID thing?

THANKS!

Gareth

GarethSouth East Queensland, QLD

Helped me dodge a bullet

Definitely will use redbook any time I am looking to buy a used car, it helped me dodge a bullet of a car from a dodgy lying car flipper. 10/10

Kim D.

Kim D.

Incorrect and lack of knowledge

The car I was having inspected came back with that the aircon was working however it was not working at all I purchased the car after they said it was working and had to get the whole thing replaced. It was then noted that there was "fluid leaking" in the engine bay photos were supplied but no details as simple as if it was water or oil or where the fluid was or leaking onto (not leaking from, I understand they arnt that specific)

Feels like I wasted my money and when contacting the company about those issues they essentially said "everything was consistent with the cars milage" it was a diesel 2010 with 240k km. If they tested and said something worked I'd think that it would work

Raymond

RaymondSouth East Queensland, QLD

Highly recommend this inspection service

Jason provided a very detailed car inspection analysis. The full report was expedited very quickly to me which I was pleasantly surprised. He examined and recorded every aspect that I could have hoped for and was able to highlight issues and state the nature of any potential problems without bias.
This is the first time I used Redbook Inspect and was provided much more than I expected and I would highly recommend this report service.
I am a chartered mechanical engineer and read a lot of mechanical reports and this report I consider was a real investment.

mark

markSydney Surrounds, NSW

Questionable mechanical experience

Question the value of these reviews which are from questionable mechanics with limited experience.

The so called "mechanic" looking at the car i was looking to buy had to call somebody else to ask questions obviously had no idea what he was doing. Totally missed a service item on the car which would have added $1000 to me but not even mentioned in the report.

Tina Roncio

Tina RoncioPerth, WA

Professional and Friendly

A very high level of professionalism, friendly informative staff and have been happy for the last four years of service. Thank you to the staff and See you next time.

Lyndie

LyndieNorthern Region, NSW

Great Report

I was very happy with the report with my long distance car purchase, as Covid restricted travel and I am not a mechanic it was an option I was glad to be able to access. So I purchased the car and I'm very happy with it.

Waste of money

Jimmy
Jimmy

I did contact them again and I was told I shouldn't have relied on the service to be thorough enough.

However your generic response to all negative reviews is an indication of how 'serious' your company handles dissatisfied customers

Very poor service and zero communication

Booked an urgent pre purchase inspection (after 3 days zero communication). After numerous calls finally cancelled the job. Advised it will take a week for a refund. All staff had zero care and zero follow up calls. Just go to NRMA or MTA don't waste time or money.

Great Report

Excellent report .It was far more comprehensive than I thought it would be. Fully detailed and easy to navigate through each of the sections. Damon was first class he gave me a detailed description over the phone highlighting the bigger issues. Well Done
Unfortunately, the seller sold the car to another person even though I had previously paid a $1000 holding deposit.

Gary
Gary

Do I get a discount on my second inspection

Kerrie D.

Kerrie D.Sydney, NSW

So disappointed

Had booked an inspection on a 2nd hand car for my Daughter's birthday present only to be left high and dry at the very last minute by these guys. They didn't even bother to call me and let me know they were no longer able to make it, it was the seller of the car who told me. I then called and spoke to the state manager who told me "these things happen"!! I'm now going to have a really disappointed Daughter :( Absolutely useless!!!

Great service.

Booked an inspection on a car I am looking at buying, very happy with the report i got emailed back. Inspection was at 8am the report was in my email one hour later.

In depth and exactly what I was looking for.

Arthur the inspector even called me later in the afternoon to follow up and see if had anymore questions.

I will definitely use their services when purchasing used cars from now on.

Don

DonGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Friendly, courteous, efficient service

Who said service is a thing of the past? Gary at Redbook Dandenong exemplifies the meaning of old fashion service, not what you would expect from having a regular Uber inspection carried out. My sincere gratitude Gary, keep up the good work. You are a credit to your employer.
Regards, Don.

Kate

KateGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

The Smart Choice!

Fee provided a comprehensive and honest inspection of the car we had fallen in love with. He took the time to explain the assessment and his recommendations which was appreciated.

Vicky

Vicky

Appalling!

Despite verbally told the car was in very good condition, report was full of contradictions and errors... Typical tick the box report. will be getting a comparative report to identify all the inconsistencies. Very disappointed. Would steer clear ...

RedBook I.RedBook Inspect

What a great service. Highly recommended Garry.

Garry was so good done a great job and perfect look through the car and advise. Highly recommended inspector. The best . The questions been answered and it’s perfection. Loved it.

RedBook I.RedBook Inspect

Reasonable and fair. Happy with the service.

Highly recommended. Garry (Dandenong South) was professional in his approach in his inspection. My issue was minor and after rectifying, the car passed the inspection on the same day. Happy with the service.

Excellent service

Highly recommend Garry (Dandenong South) as he was very professional and knows a lot about cars. Also gave me some helpful tips to maintain my car . Thanks man. Appreciate it.

Sabeeka B.

Sabeeka B.asked

Hi i have bought an imported car. They gave me RWC but doesnt seem to have log book or service history. Can I go to Uber redbook inspection without it ?

Hi Sebeeka,
Thanks for getting in touch. We can complete an Uber inspection without a logbook but you will need to ensure the imported vehicle has an Australian compliance plate and is rated by ANCAP with a 5 star safety rating.
Redbook Inspect Team

Muhammad A.

Muhammad A.asked

Hi, is there any difference with redbook inspection for uber, ola and didi? What if I just go through uber inspection and use it for Ola and Didi as well ?

acehanna1
acehanna1

Hi you get a inspection from them and they will send to Uber and they will send you a copy of inspection and then update your details on Didi& Ola

Hi Muhammad,
Thanks for getting in touch.
There are slight differences between the rideshare inspection report. If you choose to complete an Uber inspection we will send the report directly to Uber and yourself which you can then submit to the other rideshares should they accept it.
Redbook Inspect Team

Nickels H.

Nickels H.asked

Bought new car. Do I still need a Redbook inspection for Uber?? Thanks

Hi There,
Thanks for getting in touch.
Uber will require an inspection on all vehicles, regardless of age in Victoria. However, other states will have a short amount of time where an inspection will not be required on a new vehicle. These timeframes can be checked directly through Uber's support team.
Kind regards, The RedBook Inspect team.

Get an answer from our members and RedBook Inspect representatives