RedBook Inspect

RedBook Inspect (page 4 of 21)

Singh A.

Singh A.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

GREAT EXPERIENCE HIGHLY RECOMMEND

Highly recommended gary(Dandenong south) for redbook car inspection.Very professional and efficient.this guy full of knowledge regarding cars mechanism.communicated every step in very professional way.very helpful thanks gary once again. Highly recommended for car inspection.

Johana

JohanaBonner 2914, ACT

Just what I needed to give me the confidence.

I had a pre-purchase inspection done which was carried out by Ben Tildesley and I must say I was very very impressed with the thoroughness and comprehensiveness of the report which gave me great confidence in going ahead with the purchase. I live in Canberra and the car was located in New Castle and with the current travel restrictions I could not travel to inspect the car. Booking with Redbook was a great option and inspection was organised quite fast and the report provided in a timely manner. I was received a followup from Ben to let me know the inspection had been completed. I am very happy with Redbook service and thank heaps to Ben Tildesley for the inspection and reporting. It felt as if I was there myself.
Keep it up.
Johana

jogodish

jogodishGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Top bloke

Great experience at Port Melbourne Uber inspection centre by Fez. Very experienced and happy to explain the process of the inspection for me. Look forward for my next I spection next year, see you then Fez! Thanks again.

Ashleigh

AshleighSouthwest, VIC

Made my day.

Being from Geelong I was hesitant to travel to Melb just for a 20min inspection. The guys here were amazing and were very helpful and kind. They made my day!!

Hi Ashleigh!
Thank you for the 5-Star review! We aim for our staff to be diligent and customer-centric so I'm glad to hear that our team in Melbourne has shown that to be the case!

haj

hajNoble Park

I had very good conversation and the stuff were amazing

I went there this afternoon for inspection and met Garry and Emal, they were so helpful and understanding. I would definitely recommend this to all my friends and family. Thank you so much

William W.

William W.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Best inspector FEZ

Very very impressed and helpful of your inspector FEZ. He save a lot of time and allow me to go ahead and Uber. Highly recommended employee. Great guy and need to be complimented.Thank you. William

Nawaf T.Perth, WA

I’ll save my self next time and fly out in person

Nawaf T.

This is absolutely ridiculous ,it was your
Job to diagnose the issue and inspect as this is what I have paid for not wait for issues to happen and suggest places for a fix.

Jenny

JennySouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Useful info that I missed

Mark inspected our 2013 Honda Jazz. It was a reassuring report. He also commented that he'd sighted one key. It wasn't until we handed over the bank cheque and were given the one key that the significance of Mark's comment sunk in. (To purchase a new key from our local dealership was costly and time-consuming. Fortunately we thought to ask our local lock smith who came out the next day and charged a third the price.) Thanks Mark for your good communication and helping us to buy what is so far a very good car. I recommend that other people who have the benefit of your service listen carefully to all you say.

Darren H.

Darren H.Sydney, NSW

Redbook unlikely to pick up some potential mechanical failures, which can be costly!

Shaun

ShaunGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Very prompt, easy and thorough

Amazing service

Garry & Emal
Dandenong South branch. Great service really nice guys. Fast and enjoyable service. Would definitely recommend going there. Best ecperence. Garry and emal are really nice guys easy to talk to

RedBook I.RedBook Inspect

Fast response and the detailed report that I wanted

I requested an inspection of a Graysonline auction vehicle. The report was completed within 24 hours. (Redbook does not guarantee this response time but told me "they would try".)
The detailed report identified "badly repaired panel damage", something that could not be identified from Grays' description and I may not have noticed if I had viewed myself. The reported included pictures of the "dodgy" areas. This was backed up with paint thickness readings that showed significant areas of the car had been repainted.
The result for me is that I did not bid on a vehicle when my first impressions had me ready to press the Bid button".
I will certainly use Redbook again - whenever trying to purchase a vehicle remotely.

Michael W - Melbourne

Michael W - MelbourneGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Extremely professional and trustworthy. Great customer service.

Hi Michael!
Thank you for the 5-Star review! We aim for our staff to be diligent and customer centric so I'm glad to hear that your experience has shown that to be the case!

Alex G

Alex GGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Excellent service and communication, fast turnaround and very in depth

Cameron S.

Cameron S.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Very prompt and thorough

Love how quick and easy this was. I’m not mechanically minded at all and thorough report really helped me know what I’m in for. Great service for any used car buyer.

Deborah Pach

Deborah PachCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Efficient Relevant and Human Friendly

No mucking around. Booked, inspected, report written and discussed. I had a tight timeframe and my inspector Theo delivered. There were no delays, no issues, and super friendly and available people.

Thanks!

Daz

DazGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great, fast, and useful service

Awesome. Booked late Sat arvo, inspection was done Monday lunch time. Found a problem (cracked bush) and saved me thousands in labour. Got them to do a second one as well. Recommend!

Huzaifa F.

Huzaifa F.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Perfect

I was late but still was considered thankyou so much for the service garry and emal at Redbook inspect Dandenong south branch Much appreciated i came from v long distance

Hi Huzaifa!

Kazzakk

KazzakkGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Efficient and through pre-purchase inspection

Brendan P.

Brendan P.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Kind, friendly service

Garry and Email at Dandenong went the extra mile and very kindly offered to carry out my inspection despite being a little late to the appointment. It was very much appreciated.

Sabeeka B.

Sabeeka B.asked

Hi i have bought an imported car. They gave me RWC but doesnt seem to have log book or service history. Can I go to Uber redbook inspection without it ?

Hi Sebeeka,
Thanks for getting in touch. We can complete an Uber inspection without a logbook but you will need to ensure the imported vehicle has an Australian compliance plate and is rated by ANCAP with a 5 star safety rating.
Redbook Inspect Team

Muhammad A.

Muhammad A.asked

Hi, is there any difference with redbook inspection for uber, ola and didi? What if I just go through uber inspection and use it for Ola and Didi as well ?

acehanna1
acehanna1

Hi you get a inspection from them and they will send to Uber and they will send you a copy of inspection and then update your details on Didi& Ola

Hi Muhammad,
Thanks for getting in touch.
There are slight differences between the rideshare inspection report. If you choose to complete an Uber inspection we will send the report directly to Uber and yourself which you can then submit to the other rideshares should they accept it.
Redbook Inspect Team

Nickels H.

Nickels H.asked

Bought new car. Do I still need a Redbook inspection for Uber?? Thanks

Hi There,
Thanks for getting in touch.
Uber will require an inspection on all vehicles, regardless of age in Victoria. However, other states will have a short amount of time where an inspection will not be required on a new vehicle. These timeframes can be checked directly through Uber's support team.
Kind regards, The RedBook Inspect team.

Get an answer from our members and RedBook Inspect representatives