Uber COI

Pleasant staff, prompt and efficient who know what they are doing. Could have a little more parking but can’t have it all. Very very happy with the staff and service given

Great inspection officer Emal

An brilliant job. Thorough, perfection, honest, multifaceted, professional, timely. Emal provided such a great service and the cost of the inspection was really worth it . I really appreciate his politeness.

Tim

Tim

Great Service

Got an inspection on a car from Mark, great service, highly detailed and gave a good idea of the overall car, included heaps of pictures too. Would highly recommend it

Car Service / Repair Centres

Find out how RedBook Inspect compares to other Car Service / Repair Centres

Ali

AliMelbourne

Fast, not too strict

Not passing Uber inspection in ABS Automotive Collingwood, I had to go through the process again. I dropped by the Red Inspect in Dandenong South and found it a very good place for inspection.
The inspector was so nice checking every details, but not fussy and reasonably strict.
I passed the inspection and recommend this place to Uber drivers.

It was fantastic, Friendly team , quick nice service and neat workshop. Keep up the good work and aim even more higher.

Sabeeka B.

Sabeeka B.asked

Hi i have bought an imported car. They gave me RWC but doesnt seem to have log book or service history. Can I go to Uber redbook inspection without it ?

Hi Sebeeka,
Thanks for getting in touch. We can complete an Uber inspection without a logbook but you will need to ensure the imported vehicle has an Australian compliance plate and is rated by ANCAP with a 5 star safety rating.
Kind Regards,
Redbook Inspect Team

Muhammad A.

Muhammad A.asked

Hi, is there any difference with redbook inspection for uber, ola and didi? What if I just go through uber inspection and use it for Ola and Didi as well ?

acehanna1
acehanna1

Hi you get a inspection from them and they will send to Uber and they will send you a copy of inspection and then update your details on Didi& Ola

Hi Muhammad,
Thanks for getting in touch.
There are slight differences between the rideshare inspection report. If you choose to complete an Uber inspection we will send the report directly to Uber and yourself which you can then submit to the other rideshares should they accept it.
Kind Regards,
Redbook Inspect Team

Nickels H.

Nickels H.asked

Bought new car. Do I still need a Redbook inspection for Uber?? Thanks

Hi There,
Thanks for getting in touch.
Uber will require an inspection on all vehicles, regardless of age in Victoria. However, other states will have a short amount of time where an inspection will not be required on a new vehicle. These timeframes can be checked directly through Uber's support team.
Kind regards, The RedBook Inspect team.

Get an answer from our members and RedBook Inspect representatives