RedBook Inspect

Very detailed and explained well

Nathan from Redbook was very good and extremely detailed. He explained everything and answered all my questions. He was honest and that’s all I could ask for. The pictures were also high quality. Thanks again.

Concise report

Pre-purchase inspection report very clear and detailed. Jason G very friendly and professional to talk to and saved me lots of money in the long run! Highly recommended this service

Elio

ElioPerth, WA

Impressive

Thoroughly impressed with the prompt response to my request and same day completion of the comprehensive inspection and report by Nathan in Adelaide. Given the daylight saving time difference with Perth, I did not expect, but did receive same day service and immediate verbal confirmation and follow up over the phone. The seller was likewise impressed at how fast the inspection was arranged and the time spent looking over the vehicle. This service made buying a car interstate a much easier task. This is the first time I have used Redbook Inspect. I will definitely use it again and will recommend to others. Thanks again Nathan.

Find out how RedBook Inspect compares to other Car Service / Repair Centres

Thorough and in my language!

Jason G was incredibly thorough and made sure I understood what every section meant and how it would impact the car going forwards. I would definitely never buy a car without an inspection.

Yaundi S.

Yaundi S.Far North Queensland, QLD

Excellent job, Thanknyou Jason G

Jason G inspected the car on my behalf today and he was very reliable and quick to respond. He was very comprehensive and thorough with great tips on what needed to be looked at, repaired or serviced. Jason even went further and called me to make sure I recieved the report and gave verbal confirmation. I am very satisfied with the inspection and would not hestitate to recommend Jason G to anyone looking to buy a car.
Thank you Jason G and Redbook.

Yaundi
QLD, 4874

Russ

RussSydney Surrounds, NSW

Great! Thanks Jason G!

Jason G inspected the car on my behalf and he was very quick to respond. He was thorough and comprehensive and provided great tips on what needed to be looked at and repaired or serviced. Jason called me to make sure I received the report and to give verbal confirmation. I’m very happy with the inspection and would thoroughly recommend it to anyone looking to buy a car. Thanks Jason and Redbook!

Hi Russ,
Thank you for leaving this positive review! We're happy to hear that Jason has been able to complete such a thorough inspection. If you require another inspection in the future, please let us know!

Julian

JulianMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great value service

Inspection was done within two days of booking. Comprehensive report detailed all aspects of car. Discussed at length opinion of car after sending through report. Gave opinion of cars value. Highly recommend this service.

RedBook I.RedBook Inspect

Great service, very worth while before investing!

Fast booking only took a couple of days to schedule. Report was delivered swiftly with ‘real life’ photos showing some of the vehicles trouble areas or risk spots. Jason followed up his report to discuss any of the issues raised. Great service, highly recommended if you can’t see the car yourself.

RedBook I.RedBook Inspect

Great service from Jason!

Got the report 30 mins after inspection and Jason was great help over the phone to answer the questions I had. Great Experience over all. Will definitely use Redbook again for the n xt car.

Hi Nicholas
Thank you so much for the 5-Star review! It is great to hear this positive feedback about your recent inspection! When you're ready for your next inspection you know where to find us :)
Kind regards - RedBook Inspect team

Steve

SteveSydney, NSW

Technician Jason G - outstanding customer service

From the initial contact from Jason to arrange the inspection date and time I was impressed with the personalised attention (the purchaser paid for the inspection) great employee and thorough inspection

Hi Steve,
Thank you for the 5-Star review! We aim for our staff to be diligent and customer centric so I'm glad to hear that your experience has shown that to be the case!

andrew mcnamara

andrew mcnamaraSydney, NSW

Good feedback

Very helpful, found heaps of problems that the owner was trying to hide. Saved me heaps of money. Will come back again the the future. Jason was very punctual and easy to talk to.

Hi Andrew,

Mike

Mike South East Queensland, QLD

Refund

I paid a deposit on a vehicle and then arranged an inspection through Redbook. Jason immediately attempted to contact the seller but had no response. The seller then then sold the car and returned my deposit. Rebook is kindly returning my inspection fees. I would certainly recommend them.

Andrew

AndrewNortheast, VIC

Jason was amazing to us.

The inspection was very thorough and gave us the information we needed to decide on this car. The car looked amazing in the pictures but was definitely not what was advertised

Hi Andrew,
Thank you for taking the time to write this review. It is great to hear this positive feedback about your recent inspection! Kind regards - RedBook Inspect team

Low quality car, high quality report

Inspector Jason G attended a pre-purchase inspection I booked on the 5th of January, the report was extensive & he saved me buying a wreck. I will be using Redbook again.

Hi Loretta,
Thank you so much for the 5-Star review! It is great to hear this positive feedback about your recent inspection! When you are ready to book another inspection you know where to find us :)
Kind regards - RedBook Inspect team

Darren M.

Darren M.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

5 star service.

I had an Inspection performed today on a vehicle I'm selling & was extremely impressed with the thorough, courteous & professional service provided by Damon, the Mechanic who performed my inspection. A+.

zankoconnor

zankoconnorGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Awesome inspection saved me big $$$

Had an inspection completed on a car that I was looking to purchase. The car looked great on first glance but inspection proved otherwise and saved me a lot of money on potentially purchasing a lemon. Thanks heaps Jason G!

RedBook I.RedBook Inspect

Made buying a car simple.

I didn’t even know vehicle inspections were a thing, purchased a report, the inspector was knowledgeable & gave me an explanation and kept the jargon to a minimum so I could understand the issues the vehicle had. Thank you Jason G

Ian Grant

Ian GrantSanctuary Point

Used Car Pre-purchase Inspection Report

The report provided was incredibly thorough and objective. It provided more information than I could have gleaned myself. It's great to know this service exists for those who aren't close enough - or as capable (!!) - to do the inspection themselves.

Adam

AdamSydney, NSW

Professional and great to deal with

Jason was sent out to my shop to inspect a bmw k1600gt, was very professional, polite, very thorough and was great to deal with. Will definately recommend to other clients!

Hi Adam!
Thank you for the 5-Star review! We aim for our staff to be diligent and customer centric so I'm glad to hear that your experience with Jason has shown that to be the case!

Motorcycle Pre-purchase report.

I am looking to purchase a motorcycle from a dealer in Sydney NSW and I live in WA. Inspection was thorough and professionally prepared. Excellent service. Highly recommend especially for remote purchase.

Sabeeka B.

Sabeeka B.asked

Hi i have bought an imported car. They gave me RWC but doesnt seem to have log book or service history. Can I go to Uber redbook inspection without it ?

Hi Sebeeka,
Thanks for getting in touch. We can complete an Uber inspection without a logbook but you will need to ensure the imported vehicle has an Australian compliance plate and is rated by ANCAP with a 5 star safety rating.
Redbook Inspect Team

Muhammad A.

Muhammad A.asked

Hi, is there any difference with redbook inspection for uber, ola and didi? What if I just go through uber inspection and use it for Ola and Didi as well ?

acehanna1
acehanna1

Hi you get a inspection from them and they will send to Uber and they will send you a copy of inspection and then update your details on Didi& Ola

Hi Muhammad,
Thanks for getting in touch.
There are slight differences between the rideshare inspection report. If you choose to complete an Uber inspection we will send the report directly to Uber and yourself which you can then submit to the other rideshares should they accept it.
Redbook Inspect Team

Nickels H.

Nickels H.asked

Bought new car. Do I still need a Redbook inspection for Uber?? Thanks

Hi There,
Thanks for getting in touch.
Uber will require an inspection on all vehicles, regardless of age in Victoria. However, other states will have a short amount of time where an inspection will not be required on a new vehicle. These timeframes can be checked directly through Uber's support team.
Kind regards, The RedBook Inspect team.

Get an answer from our members and RedBook Inspect representatives