RedHotPie (page 2 of 5)

Failure to Protect their Customers

Sarahh

SarahhNewcastle

Waste of money for membership

Paid member, got no help or support when needed. I googled RHP, was shocked by what I read, they make up fake profiles, I don't know how they can still operate. I feel ripped off.

December 7th 2017 Update: RIP OFF

Sign up easy cause they want your money.Service CRAP. Waste of money & time. Con artists.They don't give a damn.

RedHotPie S.RedHotPie

You only get what you pay for

Like most apps ,it's only about making money, Don't expect too much for free, if you connect as a guestwith a paying member they can message you, otherwise it's a total waste of time trying to contact other guests, it's impossible, you can send a flirt, and they can respond but if both of you remain as guests it's a stalemate.one of you must become a paying member to further the process.

My2Cents

My2CentsKUNUNURRA

Expecting better connections in the city

A suggestion from a friend to meet like minded people when on holiday in new cities. Joined as a couple and we have enjoyed the site so far but have struggled to get our camera working on their webcam interface. We have made some new connections and looking forward to making more.

Kelly

KellyPerth

Only dating app that works.

Couple of mates suggested I give RedHotPie and its been a blast. Tinder guys don't talk to you, AMM is scammy as and the rest aren't work bothering with. RedHotPie has real people willing to chat and meet. The app was a bit buggy but it's pretty good now.

Jessica

JessicaAU

RedHotPie IS my entire dating life!

Harliebee

HarliebeePerth

Amazing site 100% recommended

DTFSydney

FAKE PROFILE - Misleading physical attributes not important

DTF

Maybe if you allowed attachments to be uploaded you would have proof about [Name Removed] but you can't so sent to your help email address no response therefore condoning sending other members r rated pics to others

DTF

Still no response from site. So [Name Removed] can continue to send photos of members without their consent

Wayne M.South East Queensland, QLD

So many false profiles trying to get money

A waste of time.

RedHotPie is a total waste of time, I saw the ad on Facebook and thought why not.Joined though Facebook, not knowing what to expect never been on their site before.I had a photo taken holding up a card like they asked for verification And added 1 photo in a private album and had my profile verified. The following day they deleted my profile,if i log in though Facebook they ask me make up a new profile as if! Not bothered doing a ticket gone elsewhere.No wonder there was not many members online.

RickCaloundra

No support

This site is a scam , trying to delete account.cant get any help, no support, I just want out now

Rick

I tried the link it didn't work
My user name is Wannahavefun71

RedHotPie S.RedHotPie

Thanks for providing that information, I've removed your account for you. Please feel free to contact us via our Customer Support by copying the URL above into the website address bar in your internet browser future if you have any other issues.

Cannot find where to delete my account

I would like to delete my account but cannot find any link to do so,there should be somewhere on the profile page where you can do this,please help as I do not wish to have an account on rhp anymore

RedHotPie S.RedHotPie

Hi Pickle, sorry to hear you're having issues deleting your account. If you get in touch with our Support Team at https://redhotpie.com.au/Support/SubmitTicket.aspx with your username we'll help you out with that.

Rebecca
RedHotPie Support Team

Auto charge your credit card

This site is scam, once your subscription period is finish they will renew it auto and will keep charging your credit card monthly basic. All they need is your credit card detail.
And beware of one more thing even if you deactivate your account you will see your account and pics will show in google search. In that case your privacy is in risk for sure.

RedHotPie S.RedHotPie

They banned me when i joined for NO REASON!

I recently attempted to join this site. After posting my profile and a few pictures? My profile was banned FOR NO REASON. I lodged a support ticket and was told my pictures appeared on "suspicious web sites" and I needed to verify myself. I was also told I wasn't allowed to "solicit for prostitution" even though I am not an escort and would never use a personal dating profile for that anyway. ... but when the profile was activated? it clearly wasn't available to the public. So i deleted it ... Who the hell do these people think they are ? god! this web site is Screwed UP.

Elfin_Princess
Elfin_Princess

This "official response" is totally incorrect. I DONT work as an escort. So this site is banning people under FALSE information. Avoid them !

Using my pics

I deleted my profile years ago and ur still using my profile.. stop immediately.. I can't believe this site can get away with this..

Bloss

BlossMelbourne

Waste of time for women

App does not work well. Auto fill text when setting up profile very crude and presumtive.

A really strange site. Creepily hypnotic but a time and money waster.

RedHotPie S.RedHotPie

App very buggy. It barely works.

Was referred on to the app by some people we met at a swingers party. Sadly the app (on iOS) hardly functions.

We'll stick to parties and clubs to meet people.

Lucky couple
Lucky couple

Yeah / nah. There's way better apps out there than yours. Thanks for the effort though.

Terrible

We had someone copy our user name except for 1 letter.
And Red Hot Pie said that is the way it is, we can block them.

But they were complete opposite of what we looking for, and with the same profile name is a attempt to ruin anything we may be looking for.

Us on rhp
Us on rhp

Deleted profile issues

Even though my account has been deleted my profile appears in a Google search. Extremely unhappy as it is causing problems.

BBWE16

BBWE16Melbourne, Victoria

Can't delete account, won't answer my emails!

I keep getting emails even though i've deselected to receive information from them!!!!! There is nowhere on the site to deactivate the account (I'm an IT techie, if I'm in it, i'd be able to find it) and they won't answer any of my emails!!! There are so many desperate (mainly married) men on there and I regret ever joining to find a date!