Redilight

See the Best Lighting & Fan Shops in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Redilight

• Return Claim MadeYes · No (5)

Scott C
Scott CSydney, NSW

Great product - excellent light source!!

• Store Locationonline
Joel M.RedilightSend a private message

Thanks so much Scott. We really appreciate the kind words and the lights look great! Thanks again for the support.

r012245
r012245Central Queensland, QLD

Brilliant product & staff

5 minutes on the phone with Mark in Sydney and everything was done and paid for, he couldn't help enough. couple of days later 400mm x 400mm Redilight turned up, install it and it is brilliant. Great people to do business with.
Glendale QLD

Joel M.RedilightSend a private message

Thanks so much for your review. We always love to hear feedback from our customers. Thanks again for your business, we greatly appreciated it.

Christine
ChristineMurray Mallee, SA

Fantastic product and awesome service

Thank you Joel for all your help..My solar LED Redilight was installed today and am so happy with it..Fast delivery,quick and easy to install and was amazed with the amount of light that is radiated. I would highly
recommend this product.

• Store LocationI just emailed Joel
Joel M.RedilightSend a private message

Thank you for your feedback, it's much appreciated.
The Redilight Team

Excellent product and service

Very impressive product and very efficient customer service from joel. Far better than a skylight and easy to install. Prompt delivery and quick response to all emails.Would recommend to anybody interested.

• Store LocationREDILIGHT TUGGERAH N.S.W 2259
Joel M.RedilightSend a private message

Thanks for your kind words Steve, greatly appreciated.

Lighting & Fan Shops

Find out how Redilight compares to other Lighting & Fan Shops

Maggie3029
Maggie3029Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Brilliant Product I love it.

The Redilight solar skylight is wonderful. It has transformed my dingy family room into a light filled space that I feel happy in now. My kitchen/ family room is in the middle of the house. The veranda stops a lot of light getting in from the sliding door and windows. My standard skylight in the kitchen is useless in winter. Having installed the Redilight the entire space is lit up and I couldn’t be happier. The people at Redilight could not have been more helpful. They were an absolute pleasure to deal
with. I would highly recommend Redilight as a business and their solar skylights. I am absolutely delighted with the company and the product.

• Store LocationRedilight
Joel M.RedilightSend a private message

Thank you for such a lovely review Margaret. We are over the moon that the Skyfixture has done what you required it to do. Please don't hesitate contact us if we can help in any other way.

Dianne D.asked

Soler sky light I want 2 one 400 And one 600

Price on Soler skylight 400by400And 600 by600 do have one quote

Joel M.RedilightSend a private message

Hi Dianne. Thanks for your question here. Could you please provide me with your email as we don't supply quotes on this platform. If you want to keep your email private, you can email me directly - info@redilight.com and attention to Joel. Thanks

Glenn
Glennasked

Can these be installed downstairs of two storey home, if so how is it done usually

Michael D
Michael Dasked

Hi wondering about placement of solar panels... idea is to make kitchen (on westerns side of house) brighter in the morning. Presume eastern roof slope will be best to mount panel? Does that mean light will fade as sun slips to the west?

Joel M.RedilightSend a private message

Get an answer from our members and Redilight representatives