Redilight (page 2 of 2)

Listing monitored by Redilight

David J.
David J.Byron Bay

Skylights without the hassles!

I'm very happy with my Redi-lite products, I bought both 24 watt and 6 watt solar skylights from the Spectra range, they have great performance and a 7 year warranty. They produce more light than my old tubular skylights and are maintenance free. I had a response the same day as my email and the skylights were delivered within 2 days of my order, packaged in bubble wrap in a branded box, with warranty and instructions. The installation was quick and fuss-free. I'll be buying more!

Joel M.Redilight

Thanks so much David. It's great having you, The Skylight Man as a regular purchaser of REDi-lite. Many more to come. Thanks again.

Brilliant, wish they had come on the market years ago

Such a simple install and the result is absolutely amazing. They turn dark and dingy rooms into areas that you want to stay in . They helped to sell a house that had lots of dark rooms.
A small investment for a big outcome.

Joel M.Redilight

Thanks Geoff. It's great to have you on board as a regular buyer of REDi-lite. Thanks again for the great review.

Brilliant Light

Six months ago my husband replaced our old skylight with a Redi lite in our bathroom, it's fabulous so bright, visitors try turning the light off and realize that it's the skylight.
We will be purchasing another for our kitchen.

Joel M.Redilight

Thanks so much for the review Peter. We are over the moon that you are happy with the product and looking to add to your system. Thanks again.

Lighting & Fan Shops

Find out how Redilight compares to other Lighting & Fan Shops

Andy
AndyBroadbeach, Gold Coast

REDi-lite Solar Skylight Alternative

Joel M.Redilight

Thanks Andy. Much Appreciated.

Angela
Angelaasked

I have a small windowless toilet downstairs and ensuite upstairs both South facing. Can I install skylights in both running off one solar panel or do I need two? I want a dual switch in the toilet to use power at night. Also do I have to position the solar panel on the North facing side of the roof?

r012245
r012245

Yes, you can run two lights from on panel. North is the best position, but you can place it on the western side.
I spoke to Mark Hawley from Redilight and he was very helpful.

Joel M.Redilight

Hi Angela. Yes, you can run 2 lights off the one solar panel (north facing will get optimum performamce) and we can use 1 x day/night kit to power both of these lights. Your electrician will just need to wire the switching. We can help with wiring diagrams if needed. Thanks

sherylasked

hi. just wondering if anyone could help me. i live in melbourne and just wondering where i can buy this redilight skylight alternative please and can i do it diy to install or does need a certified electrician?thank you

Joel M.Redilight

Hi Sheryl. What part of Melbourne do you live in? We have a number of distributors in Melbourne. Alternatively you can purchase the product on our online shop and install it yourself or use a local handyman / electrician if you wish. The product doesn't require an electrician unless you are installing the Day/Night kit. Feel free to contact us if you have any questions.

sheryl

hi..i live in the western suburbs..what is the website please. cheers

Joel M.Redilight

Hi Sheryl. We Have Moorabool Skylights in Geelong (Ph: 03 5229 6187) or any of the Hire A Hubby Franchises (Ph: 1800 803 339). Or contact us on 1300 214 981 if you need any help. Thanks

Angry CSasked

HI, can I have the contact for the dealer in Gold Coast please ? we would like some prices for supply and install for 2 areas. Thanks.

Maggie3029
Maggie3029

1300 559 986

Hi. What area are you in? And I will send you the installers details. Thanks

IN upper coomera

Get an answer from our members and Redilight representatives