Redilight (page 2 of 2)

See the Best Lighting & Fan Shops in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Redilight

Fantastic lights, reliable company

The RediLites are as bright as they appear to be on the internet. At first, I was nervous about buying from a newer brand and from reading something on the internet. To my surprise, the boys at RediLite offer outstanding customer service. When I had queries after the installation, they so promptly responded, listened and acted. They are remarkably pleasant and honourable. And as an accountant, I can say that their skylights are good value.

Joel M.RedilightSend a private message

Thank you Lynne. Your kind and positive words about the product and also us means everything. We are really happy that you love your REDi-lite and thanks again for choosing us.

Fantastic product & service

The RediLites have transformed our long dark corridor. They were easily installed and work seamlessly. Everything arrived swiftly and the installations instructions were all that the sparky needed.

Joel M.RedilightSend a private message

Thanks for the great review Andy. We are so happy that you are enjoying your REDi-lite. Thanks again for choosing us.

Lyn Wallace
Lyn WallaceMelbourne

Skylights exceeded expectations

Illuminating! Purchased 4 skylights that feed off the one solar panel. Very happy that I found this company as I almost bought from another place. My internet research led me to Redi-lite. My house is so much brighter - and stays that way, even on cloudy days. Never need the. lights on during the day anymore. A quality product.

Joel M.RedilightSend a private message

Thanks so much for the review Lyn, much appreciated. Great to hear you researched the concept and compared with other products and chose us as the leader. Thanks again.

David J.
David J.Byron Bay

Skylights without the hassles!

I'm very happy with my Redi-lite products, I bought both 24 watt and 6 watt solar skylights from the Spectra range, they have great performance and a 7 year warranty. They produce more light than my old tubular skylights and are maintenance free. I had a response the same day as my email and the skylights were delivered within 2 days of my order, packaged in bubble wrap in a branded box, with warranty and instructions. The installation was quick and fuss-free. I'll be buying more!

Joel M.RedilightSend a private message

Thanks so much David. It's great having you, The Skylight Man as a regular purchaser of REDi-lite. Many more to come. Thanks again.

Lighting & Fan Shops

Find out how Redilight compares to other Lighting & Fan Shops

Brilliant, wish they had come on the market years ago

Such a simple install and the result is absolutely amazing. They turn dark and dingy rooms into areas that you want to stay in . They helped to sell a house that had lots of dark rooms.
A small investment for a big outcome.

Joel M.RedilightSend a private message

Thanks Geoff. It's great to have you on board as a regular buyer of REDi-lite. Thanks again for the great review.

Brilliant Light

Six months ago my husband replaced our old skylight with a Redi lite in our bathroom, it's fabulous so bright, visitors try turning the light off and realize that it's the skylight.
We will be purchasing another for our kitchen.

Joel M.RedilightSend a private message

Thanks so much for the review Peter. We are over the moon that you are happy with the product and looking to add to your system. Thanks again.

Andy
AndyBroadbeach, Gold Coast

REDi-lite Solar Skylight Alternative

Joel M.RedilightSend a private message

Thanks Andy. Much Appreciated.