Redilight

See the Best Lighting & Fan Shops in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Redilight

S Walker
S WalkerSydney, NSW

My dark living room is now light!

Researched all the solar skylights before deciding to go with Redilight. They have the best warranty and the brightest skylight. The customer service from Mark and his team was exceptional. Much cheaper option than installing skylights and no leaking issues that comes with holes on your roof. I also loved the fact that I can turn down the light coming from the Redilight. Very clever product.

Joel M.RedilightSend a private message

Thanks so much for the kind review and we are glad you love the product!
The Redilight Team.

Scott C
Scott CSydney, NSW

Great product - excellent light source!!

Joel M.RedilightSend a private message

Thanks so much Scott. We really appreciate the kind words and the lights look great! Thanks again for the support.

ABW
ABW

Absolutely amazed at the light! Has made a huge difference to our space

We had been looking at those skydome/skytube skylights but were unsure. As soon as I saw this product I thought what a fantastic idea and much easier than trying to get a skylight installed.
We DIY installed them in half a day and were blown away at how much light they give off and what a difference they have made in our space. Mark was so helpful along every step of the way. Would definitely recommend them to anyone

Lynda D
Lynda DHunter Region, NSW

These things are fantastic

The guys from Redilight came out and fitted a couple Redilights in our walkin robe and a windowless toilet, what a difference they've made, we no longer need to use our lights during the day. The installer was prompt, helpful, had them fitted in no time and left no mess. Very professional, would highly recommend Redilight : )

Joel M.RedilightSend a private message

Thank you Lynda. We greatly appreciate your business and feedback.

r012245
r012245Central Queensland, QLD

Brilliant product & staff

5 minutes on the phone with Mark in Sydney and everything was done and paid for, he couldn't help enough. couple of days later 400mm x 400mm Redilight turned up, install it and it is brilliant. Great people to do business with.
Glendale QLD

• Incentivised Review No
  • Return Claim MadeNo
Joel M.RedilightSend a private message

Thanks so much for your review. We always love to hear feedback from our customers. Thanks again for your business, we greatly appreciated it.

Christine
ChristineMurray Mallee, SA

Fantastic product and awesome service

Thank you Joel for all your help..My solar LED Redilight was installed today and am so happy with it..Fast delivery,quick and easy to install and was amazed with the amount of light that is radiated. I would highly
recommend this product.

Joel M.RedilightSend a private message

Thank you for your feedback, it's much appreciated.
The Redilight Team

Let there be LIGHT!

I recently installed a 300mm ×300mm 24w solar LED redilight in a very long dark hallway in my home. I was considering installing a conventional skylight, however, I decided on the redilight system. It was extremely easy to install, all quality components. Simply brilliant! Couldn't be more happier with the outcome.

Joel M.RedilightSend a private message

Thanks Roy. Happy you love the lights.

Excellent product and service

Very impressive product and very efficient customer service from joel. Far better than a skylight and easy to install. Prompt delivery and quick response to all emails.Would recommend to anybody interested.

Joel M.RedilightSend a private message

Thanks for your kind words Steve, greatly appreciated.

Maggie3029
Maggie3029Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Brilliant Product I love it.

The Redilight solar skylight is wonderful. It has transformed my dingy family room into a light filled space that I feel happy in now. My kitchen/ family room is in the middle of the house. The veranda stops a lot of light getting in from the sliding door and windows. My standard skylight in the kitchen is useless in winter. Having installed the Redilight the entire space is lit up and I couldn’t be happier. The people at Redilight could not have been more helpful. They were an absolute pleasure to deal
with. I would highly recommend Redilight as a business and their solar skylights. I am absolutely delighted with the company and the product.

Joel M.RedilightSend a private message

Thank you for such a lovely review Margaret. We are over the moon that the Skyfixture has done what you required it to do. Please don't hesitate contact us if we can help in any other way.

Kathy
KathySwan Hill

Best purchase I have ever made

After adding a verandah to the front of our house we lost all the natural lighting. Redi-Lite has transformed our front rooms to bright beautiful rooms again

Joel M.RedilightSend a private message

Thank you Kathy. We are very happy that you love the Skyfixtures. Give us a call when you're ready to add more!! Thanks again for the kind words.

Really Impressive

I recently installed a Redilight 24 watt square LED Skylight Alternative and to say I’m impressed doesn’t quite do it justice. The light output and clarity is amazing!
The guys at Redilight were extremely helpful, so arranging the kit I needed was so simple. I can’t recommend and thank them enough.

Joel M.RedilightSend a private message

Thanks Sally. Really happy you love the light.
Thanks again.

super
superBrisbane

unbelievable amazing

I done a lot research into skylights and was going to put in the tube ones, but seeing this product and how you can have a few skylights of one panel was really good, without having lot's of hole's in the roof. I have only fitted two 24watt to start with and the change to the room was amazing, is going save me replacing light bulb all the time. I have day and night kit to put in on the next set which I will doing soon which I will send in another review we it's complete. Many Thanks a very good product. Will send photos To Joel.

Joel M.RedilightSend a private message

Fantastic! Thanks so much for the review and photos Mario, much appreciated. Feel free to give us a call when you are ready to add to your system!!
Regards
Joel & the REDi-lite Team.

Consumer
Consumer

Amazing difference !!

Done heaps of research for best quality lighting ... came across these guy's . So easy to install myself ... the end result brought a smile to my face ( and I'm very difficult to please ). Fit 2 x 24w ceiling lights in always darkened garage , now need sunglasses to walk through lol ..Quality product and no hesitation to recommend . Thanks guy's from Tuggerah office , Central coast .

Joel M.RedilightSend a private message

Thanks so much Vince. Your feedback is greatly appreciated.

Ted
Ted

Fantastic lite

This lite had few problems to start with but after a few calls all of my problems solved thanks Joel

Joel M.RedilightSend a private message

Thanks Ted. Really appreciate your help working through the slight issue and happy that you are now enjoying the light.

Lisa01
Lisa01AU

What a difference!!

We purchased 1x 48w, 4x 24w and 4x 6w from Redi-lite and the difference the lights have made amazing.
The 48w has converted my girls play area from dark and scary to light and bright.
We have the 24w in our kitchen and dining area and the 6w in the hallway and powder room.
I wish I could share the before and after pictures!
Easy to follow instructions, excellent customer service and fantastic products.
We are both definitely happy and are looking at purchasing more.
Highly recommended!!

Joel M.RedilightSend a private message

Thank you Lisa. Was a pleasure dealing with you.
Joel