Verifiedredinkhomes.com.au

AshleighPerth, WA2 posts
Danielle
DaniellePerth, WA3 posts

Prestart dream team!

With the help of Izabela Valles and Carrie Swanson we are able to make our dream home come true. We have had set backs with our land which the team have been so patient about and we cannot express how great the team at redink are!
Izabela and Carrie went through every question and every concern with complete professionalism and care and really opened our eyes to other perspectives and making this house the best it could possibly be. We cannot wait to see the finished product!
If you are lucky enough to have either of these two ladies for prestart then your in the best hands! Show details ·  1
Dennis
Dennis3 posts

Pre-Start meeting

My pre-start meeting with Izabela Valles and Carrie Swanson was very professional and well presented and they complimented each other in the slick process of minor changes to my selections.
The design team behind this meeting were also very good at updating all the changes and estimates.
Well done all. Show details ·  1
Vincenzo e Alessandra
Vincenzo e AlessandraPerth, WA

Inasmuch Alvi Sales and Designs

This is the second house we are going to build with Redink. We did have a great experience with Inaam Alvi of Sales and Designs , Inaam is extremely professional and knowledgeable in his field . We will refer Inaam Alvi to my family and friends. Glad that we have chosen RedInk again , a great highly professional company.
Vincenzo e Alessandra Show details ·  1
M. Saleem
M. SaleemPerth, WA

All expectations fulfilled

Inaam Alvi of Sales and Designs was meticulously paying attention to my requests to designs and last minute changes. Above all, he made great efforts to ensure my requests are met by the promised timeline as it was my first home plan. So far every things is moving smoothly in the right direction meeting the completion dates. On top of everything, I am greatly satisfied with the workman ship of Inaam Alvi in regards of paying attention to my desired plan for the house and I am hoping that everything will continue to run smooth as promised. I would definitely recommend Red Ink to all the aspirants looking to build their dream house. Show details ·  1
Cody Fisher
Cody FisherPerth, WA2 posts

Outstanding service

Where do i begin , Carrie Swanson you are incredible , The start to finish assistance and on going support you showed me is second to none ,I was worried about the building process and Carrie just made it so easy for me to understand and deal with , She followed things up very quickly and was professional from the get go , I cant recommend dealing with her enough , redink are lucky to have her , Thank you Carrie Show details ·  1
Paul T.
Paul T.Perth, WA
Structural Integrity
Shenade S
Shenade SWestern Australia
Billie and Rob
Billie and Rob

Prestart

We had our prestart meeting with Carrie. We have found her to be extremely professional and knowledgeable. Anything she couldn’t provide an answer for, she brought in the correct people to assist us. In a very confronting and confusing situation we found Carrie to be very approachable and genuine. Both Ashlea and Carrie were extremely helpful in our prestart stage. Show details ·  1
Michaela C.
Michaela C.
  Verified WA, Perth

So happy with our end result

The build quality of my house I can’t complain about, my grandad a retired builder said the work done by the brickies was a fantastic job, the work done inside the home was also great a few things here and there but whenever we questioned it both Althea and Dan jumped on it to make sure we where satisfied with the outcome. The cost was more then original but we where informed about that during the build so can’t really complain I mean no one likes paying more money but at least they where very upfront with it all and gave us plenty of time to pay it off. While the whole build process had its ups and downs the ups overall came up for us which left us feeling extremely happy today Show details ·  1
René
RenéPerth, WA

Excellent service

Carrie has been very friendly and very helpful. Everything was explained very clearly by my Carrie and easy to understand. I had a few questions, which Carrie answered well. Satisfied with service. Thank-you very much! Show details ·  1
clairebear1399
clairebear1399

Super helpful

The team are all really friendly and knowledgeable in their fields. Their explanations are clear and easy to understand for building beginners like us. We had lots of questions and they patiently answered each one and provided great opinions and suggestions that I would not have thought of myself. Show details ·  1
Aneesha Joshi
Aneesha JoshiPerth, WA
Ashlee
AshleePerth, WA

Fantastic Experience!

From our initial contact with our sales/design consultant, Mariusz, interior design with Leah and our prestart consult with Carrie, we were never made to feel like any question was silly or were left unanswered. It was such a smooth and enjoyable experience for both my partner and I! Would highly recommend Redink! Show details ·  1
Kenny R.
Kenny R.Perth, WA
Josh
Josh
  Fair Incentive Verified WA, Perth

First time building - no stress

Came to redink because they were willing to extend and make the garage bigger for the build above other competitors, so far the process has been timely and smooth, and constant contact has been great,

Leah with interior design was really helpful to come to a good colour scheme and design without straying to far out of the standard range,

And Carrie being very helpful with the prestart running through everything thoughly and putting input in where improvements should be made.

(Nothing is ever perfect no matter how hard we try) Show details ·  1

Allen C
Allen C
  Fair Incentive Verified WA, Perth

Steven Siu in Redink Homes is awesome!!

Glad that I have chosen a great highly professional company, Steven Siu is an awesome, upfront and approachable Consultant, will refer Steven to my family and friends. He is an Asset for any company. Job well done! We cant wait. Show details ·  1
Inam Alvi
Inam AlviPerth, WA

Excellent job by Redink Homes

From the day we walked in to a display home to look around and then signing our final contract, our sales rep was very knowledgeable and helpful. It has been 2years and there is nothing to complain.
100% satisfied with the quality, workmanship and finishing.

Well done Redink Homes and the team. Show details ·  1

Natalie A.
Natalie A.Perth, WA

Absolutely love my home

Zoned in to Redinks home designs straight away when looking for a floor plan that would suit our family needs. Spotted one very quickly. Dealing with the sales team was so easy. Modifications were done without hassle and so everything just fell into place and we were in our new home 8 months from slab down. Pre-election was fun and it was a stress free experience! The quality of the build was exceptional and the attention to detail was definitely noticed. Show details ·  1
Happy customer
Happy customerPerth, WA2 posts

Slab down to plate height in 2months 1 week

Redink are wonderful , the tradestaff are amazing and standard is high , our inspector rates the craftsmanship as top notch! Our coordinator is the best - thank you Toni and Redink for the progress so far. So glad you are our builder Show details ·  1
Arben Raifoski
Arben Raifoski

Amazing customer service

David Godfrey has been amazing with us. Getting into our first home has been easier than we thought. Has taken a lot of pressure off us. So much help. Can’t wait to continue the process with redink homes. Show details ·  1
G SMITH
G SMITHPerth, WA2 posts

Absolutely amazing

My consultant was absolutely awesome throughout the process of my pre start . Made everything stress free. Had no issues and was very helpful with my flexibility. My process felt easy, was very comfortable and felt like my consultant understood my selections, my thoughts and just felt like a breeze flowing through each step. Show details ·  1
Heather
HeatherPerth, WA

Amazing Experience

We have just started our prestart journey with Carrie Swanson, she has been very helpful with offering suggestions & happy to answer all questions as its our first time going through the building process. Carrie has made our experience with RedInk enjoyable & we are very happy moving forward. Show details ·  1
Jack R.
Jack R.3 posts

Pre-Start

We’re currently going through pre-start and it’s been very overwhelming, but with the help of the redink team [Name Removed] and [Name Removed] it’s been very smooth sailing we can’t, Thank you enough.

Looking forward to our build coming up very soon! Show details ·  1

Emily j O.
Emily j O.Perth, WA

Amazing experience

My building experience has been amazing so far. The cost and value of the build has definitely been worth it and managed to find a way to stay within my budget. I have had no issues however my housing consultant and prestart consultant have answered everything in a timely manner Show details ·  1
Nicki
Nicki

So far so Good

We picked Redink as they offered a home design that had all we wanted without changing too much. So far the process has been pretty smooth without too many hassles, Our prestart process was very good and easy and the day we spent with interior designer ( Leah) was excellent.
Overall to date, Redink have been easy to deal with, prompt at responding to any questions and good to deal with, looking forward to the completion of our home. Thanks to the team so far, Kim, Brooke and Craig Show details ·  1

Jacqui
JacquiPerth, WA

Start of build

My pre start consultant was amazing. Kim guided me through what I needed to know. My liaison person, Toni, is again amazing. She has contacted me every ott try her well with updates. When the slab was to be poured. When the bricklaying should start. Albeit the weather did delay but a couple of weeks. However we are on time and I’m impressed. The slab pour went without a hitch. The bricks, window, door frames and lintels are ready. A shed is onsite so it’s all happening and very exciting. Show details ·  1
Josh F.
Josh F.
  Fair Incentive Verified WA, Perth

Good value and quality builder

Redink have been great to deal with and very accommodating for our requests. Their design team have been good and Kim has been fantastic to deal with throughout. Looking forward to the rest of the building journey Show details ·  1
Mathew
MathewPerth, WA
  Verified WA, Perth

Building has never been easier

I'm currently building with Redink homes. I am up to the financial part and beginning of the build. There are payments to be made and things to sign left right and center. It would be all very overwhelming if it wasn't for Carrie Swanson from Redink. I get instructional emails of what I'm to do and she's always available to take my call to run through them with me to help me understand ehat I'm to do and when.
She truly has made my experience with building less daunting. Show details ·  1
Juliet M.
Juliet M.
  Verified WA, Perth

Steven Siu our building consultant has been great with us, good communication and explains everything well. He’s been good with accomodating all the inclusions and changes we want. Great service so far. Show details ·  1
Baohan
BaohanPerth, WA
  Verified WA, Perth

Steven Siu has been helping me through the process of building with RedInk. He made the process so much easier & enjoyable. Would strongly recommend Steven to anyone wanting to build. Thanks, Steven :) Show details ·  1
Debs
DebsPerth, WA
Pia I.
Pia I.
Vamshi Joshi
Vamshi JoshiGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC
  Verified WA, Perth

Excellent service and always helpful

I have had a great experience working with Carrie Swanson and team. Carrie has been always on top of the things during the pre-start. As I am from interstate, I was worried how things would be, but had a smooth experience and things are going great so far. Hoping to have a smooth and good experience throughout the build as well. Thank You Carrie Swanson! Show details ·  1
Claire
Claire

Awesome!

So far everything has been simple. Working with Jay my consultant seems so easy, just an email or phone call away. Honest and clear explanations. The team are so accommodating to changes in plans. Still in the preconstruction stage but they are definitely recommendation worthy! Show details ·  1
Liv
LivPerth, WA

The Steph Design

From the start of walking into the show home to the point of signing off on a design, Stephanie Rowley has gone out of her way to create a custom design that will fit our lifestyle. Her patience, sense of humor and due diligence has not gone unnoticed. Love the design and will definitely call it the Steph design. Show details ·  1

Teresa
TeresaPerth, WA
  Verified WA, Perth

Building stage about to start!

Excited to continue into the second phase of our build and to this day the process continues to be seamless, Carrie Swanson has been taking care of us whilst the fine detail of the build is refined and bought to the final copy with regular updates and excellent communication skills. Congratulations on your commitment to your customer Carrie! Now lets bring on the bricks and mortar!! Show details ·  1
JVP1973
JVP1973AU2 posts

5 Star Support but it took a while

This could well have been a 2 star review if it wasn't for Neeley coming on board with Redink and taking charge over our outstanding maintenance issues. Neeley made herself accountable for our ongoing maintenance issues was very supportive and proactive in her communications throughout the process. We absolutely love our Redink built home. Show details ·  1
Structural Integrity
GJ R.
GJ R.

Knock down and Rebuild

At Redink I found a design that suited my wants and fitted very nicely onto my existing block. Since contacting Redink, I have been in regular contact with David Godfrey and the team, who have all expertly guided me through the process for demolition, some changes to the design and choosing the fitout. It can be a highly stressful, but David and the team are very competent, professional and experienced, knowing their product inside and out.
I am looking forward to the next stage of the build. Cheers Show details ·  1
Jack L.
Jack L.

Fantastic customer service

Dealing with both Shay and Althea through out our build has been an absolute pleasure through all the ups and downs of the building process everything has been handled professionally and within a reasonable time frame Show details ·  1