Verifiedredinkhomes.com.au

88% · 49857 · 10%

Lisa Hines
Lisa HinesPerth, WA5 posts
  Verified WA, Perth

Love the house Red Ink built for us and would recommend them as a builder

Happy from the great design by the sales consultant, Michael Rippingale to the Prestart with the amazing Beth and the interior designer Renata with all the help from the lovely Connie and our supervisor Marcus he was brilliant, he went above and beyond to ensure we were happy with everything.. Thanks to a great team I have a lovely house. I would definitely recommend Red Ink Homes ...
KylePerth, WA2 posts

Dreams into reality

Thank you , thank you for the awesome build and quality of our first home . The site supervisor Ryan was absolutely on point with his knowledge and professionalism with any dramas , problems and a few hidden talents that made a difference to the final outlook of the build . Can't speak highly enough of Ryan and his tradesmen.

Ryan was backed up by a amazing solution solver Daniela in the office who did all my changes and made saw I knew what was going on and kept me in the loop of ever stage of the build .

We will be recommending Redink Homes team to all my family , friends , work mates and anyone I meet that is interested in building a house .

Thank you once again for making dreams into reality and a house into a home , Cheers . KUZZ

Our build experience

What an absolute delight our Building Supervisor Karl was to deal with, genuinely great person you could have an honest conversation with and had his clients best interests at heart. Our very particular nature and combined attention to detail delivered us a beautiful home. He was always willing to explain things, answer questions, receive feedback and keep us in the loop. Even through the maintenance period regular contact and follow up to ensure all aspects, big or small were addressed and just checking in to see how we settled in. We cannot recommend him more, if we are ever fortunate to build again would request the chance to work with him. We are so grateful for the product handed over to us.
Jitendra - Jit
Jitendra - JitPerth, WA

Great Home journey!!!

From consultation process to prestart to build to final inspection, we were very well looked after.
The mini team of Beth Allen, Ash, Daniela Gomes, Connie Waddell and of course Ryan McWhirter all amazing
With housing industry over the past 18 months, they delivered under pressure i must say.
Keep up the good work
Danish
Danish

Great Job by Redink !!

This is the first home we built with Redink. The build quality is good. Few hiccups due to trades shortfall. But overall it was good experience. I would like to thank Danila Gomes (our client liaison) and Supervisor Daniel Grant.
The build took longer than promised, but it may be attributed to the shortfall of trades. Few of the activities could have been managed better if planned beforehand.
Our supervisor Daniel provided very good support and he was very cooperative throughout the building process. He listened to our queries and tried to resolve them in a timely manner.
Overall it was a great experience.
Eagle
EagleSouth West, WA
  Verified WA, Bunbury

Disgusting service, untruthful will not back up their promises

Treat you garbage, administration spoke about their sx life with workmen in our earshot. We where guaranteed deposit back by manager [Name Removed], if we decide not to go ahead with build. Refused to see our views on the home design did not get any satisfaction when we stated our concerns, just got lied too.
The house that they designed was far too small for our needs. When we queried the measurements we where told we read it wrong. We then stated we couldn't go into a home we where not happy with it got fobbed off.
Basically took our money with very little respect
Ravi
Ravi
Nathan
Nathan
  Verified WA, Perth

Quality job, minimal stress and great experience

Overall great job. The build was managed extremely well; the Building Supervisor Karl was outstanding. His attention to detail, proactive approach and open and transparent communication made the whole process easy and pain free.
Client liaison was patient with my questions and responded very quickly. Costs aligned with first meeting and any delays were flagged early and tracked efficiently.
Very happy with the builds and will be using them in the future.
Atif
AtifPerth, WA

Building our First house with Redink

We have build our First home with Redink . They build the house good quality products. Team is amazing. I especially like to mention Danila Gomes and Supervisor Daniel.
Our Client Liaison ( Daniela Gomes) did an excellent job. Through the whole Process she was just fantastic, quick to respond to queries. We are very pleased with the support we received .
Our Construction supervisor Daniel provided very good support and was very cooperative throughout the Process. During all our Visits, he listened to all questions/queries and explained things in detail. We are very pleased with the support Daniel has provided.
Overall it was amazing experience and we would surely recommend Red ink to our Friends and family
Kirsty
Kirsty3 posts
Katelyn
KatelynPerth, WA
Balwinder
Balwinder

Redink Homes is the best

Redink homes are the best. We have built our first home with Redink, the best service ever. They build the house with high quality of products. All the team is amazing. Especial thanks to Danica and Karl, they both are very professional, kind and supportive. They always sent prompt replies whenever we had a query. We don’t have enough words to describe their high standard service, overall we highly recommend Redink.
Phil
PhilPerth, WA3 posts
  Verified WA, Perth

Dropped us as soon as the grants were introduced!

We spent months designing a custom home for our block, waited 3 months to get it drafted then another 3 months for council approval only for Redink to drop us as clients once the building grants were introduced because they wanted more money.

The general manager of Redink would not even reply to my emails or phone calls or meet with us to discuss the situation. Shows how much they value their clients.

We gave them $4000 to get to that point before they dropped us and all we have to show for it is the lemon tree they gave us when we signed the preliminary agreement.

We decided to go with another builder and our home is now half finished after we wasted 7 months of our lives with Redink.

Marius
Marius4 posts

First Home Build

Started looking at our first home build in July 2020. From the get go RedInk Homes were very helpful. All through the design process, choices to be made, slab down, construction, inspections, everything went well and RedInk kept us informed and updated all the way. Quality of build and workmanship is of a very high standard. Their online portal is very useful to monitor progress of the build and we received notifications every time a milestone was reached. Received our keys a few days ago and looking forward to our new home. Thank you RedInk... job well done.
Bradley
BradleyPerth, WA2 posts

Very easy and no issues

Me and my partner had an amazing experience with Redink and David the supervisor was on top of everything. Danica was veery helpful with quick replies to emails and calls. Over all I would definitely recommend Redink to anyone looking to build, our quality was great and the build time was to the date and on time.
Ashton
AshtonPerth, WA
  Verified WA, Perth

Redink built my house on time with great communication on their online portal. Karl my supervisor was great throughout

Everything was managed professionally, I could not fault any of the trades, any issues that I did raise were rectified with no question. Costs were as expected with no surprises.

If a friend wants to build a house I would recommend Redink without any doubt. I believe Redink build quality homes, and in my opinion their homes are superior than other cheaper builders and Redink are priced competitively in comparison.

Everything in my home feels like quality and well built. From window frames, to tapware, to shower screens and cupboards.

AmyPerth, WA

Nothing to worry about

Hearing all of the horror stories out there about building I was extremely worried about how my experience would be. I had absolutely nothing to worry about! The team at Redink were amazing particularly Danica my client liaison and Karl my site supervisor. Both extremely friendly, approachable and most of all helpful. If you have either of these 2 helping with your build you have nothing to worry about. I love my new home - Cheers Danica and Karl
Ben D
Ben DPerth, WA3 posts
  Verified WA, Perth

Thanks Redink we love our new home

Overall I am very satisfied with how Redink managed my build.The workmanship and quality of my property is excellent, from pre start to finish. I highly recommend Redink and the team. We just love our new home.Thanks Karl and James and the team at Redink and their on going support.
Jay B
Jay B2 posts
Steve
Steve2 posts
  Verified WA, Perth

Happy with the final outcome

This wouldn’t be a 5 star review without our awesome building supervisor Karl! Karl is a superstar, thanks you so much mate!
Eleanor did an amazing design tailored to our irregular block and really looked after us. Pre start and drafting was a bit painful. Value for money was good and final cost was the contract price.
AnJi Y.
AnJi Y.Perth, WA
Jesse
Jesse

Stress free experience

From beginning to end our experience with RedInk has been smooth sailing. The Site Supervisor stayed in touch every step of the way and communicated at each level of the build. Cannot fault any works, tiling is impeccable and we are on budget. Very excited about key handover next week
B Roberts
B RobertsPerth, WA

First Home Build

We have just received the keys to our first home built by Redink homes and couldn't be happier. From Anthony in sales, Connie client liaison and Markus our site supervisor. Any questions we had were promptly answered- even through the chaos of the building grants. We were very lucky to have such a great site supervisor and good quality trades resulting in a high quality finish. We can't thank you enough and will be back for our next future build.
TiG
TiGSouth West, WA3 posts
Avinash
AvinashPerth, WA

Matt
Matt
  Verified WA, Perth

Fantastic inclusions, product, and build experience!

Redink homes were wonderful builders, that offered great standard inclusions for a fair price.

We were very impressed with:
1. with the agility of slab down to key hand over;
2. the quality of work at each phase; and
3. the resolution of any defects found from third-party building inspection reports.

We would highly recommend Redink homes to anyone looking to build their dream home.

Eden
Eden

Great customer care

As a first-time home owner and going through this process of building, I am grateful for the exceptional service and care I have received at Redink Homes so far. When I visited display homes initially, it was Redink who were the most informative and helpful. From there I was assisted by Sim who has been fantastic, proactive but not pushy, which is a big part of my reason to pursue a build through Redink. A lot of my fears have been alleviated so far because my questions are answered in a timely manner and Sim takes the time to explain things to me if I don't understand. I am grateful to Sim and the team for making the pre-construction less stressful than it might otherwise be. Thank you!
Paula
Paula
  Verified WA, Perth

Terrible After Care Service !!!!!

The worse after care service I have ever had with any builder. Supervisor making excuses after excuses. My 1st and last time with red ink !!!! [Name Removed] is an asset to the company, her customer service is amazing and she is always here to help. [Name Removed] was amazing in pre start, but when it came to pre handover well !!!!!
Bree
BreePerth, WA4 posts
Anonymous
Anonymous2 posts
Nicholas Ling
Nicholas LingWA, 61073 posts

Beware of this builder

This builder is using low quality adhesive for tiling or using a bad tile supplier (Tiles Expo in my case). As a result, I have had multiple cracks happening all over the house (3 different locations with more than 10 tiles cracked in 3 years). They agreed to fix the previous two but unwilling to fix the recent wall tile cracks, which involve 6 wall tiles in the laundry. They blame it on the house movement and will not cover it under warranty. Stay away from this builder.
Louise K.
Louise K.Perth, WA

Sales Person at RedInk

Dealt with Wanda Chan Sales Consultant at RedInk very thorough and hard working. It took some time to get the plan right and Wanda was very patient and accommodating regarding meet up times which is beneficial when you work office hours. Looking forward to working with the rest of the team for the build.
Louise Keyes
Banyek
BanyekWestern Australia38 posts
Fergus Barrett
Fergus BarrettPerth, WA2 posts
Jessica P.
Jessica P.South West, WA

Great Service

Everyone I've dealt with at Redink have been great. Very helpful and friendly. I didn't have to chase them and they were always very honest with me about cost and time constraints. My first consult was right in the middle of the first COVID lockdown via Zoom with Dean and it couldn't have gone better. He helped me get everything I needed without having to leave home and I didn't even have to leave home. Probably the thing that impressed me the most is the way they keep the customer in the loop. Whether via the portal photos, or phone calls and emails they go out of their way to let you know what's happening. Couldn't be happier.

Louise
Louise

My amazing new home!

Great service throughout the build from start to finish. Having not experienced a house build before I had a lot of unknowns and uncertainties, questions and more questions! But whoever I dealt with at Redink, they were always friendly and willing to help, and respond quickly with any query I had. More than satisfied with the build :)
Christopher B.
Christopher B.Perth, WA2 posts
Nathan B
Nathan BPerth, WA
Timr
TimrPerth, WA2 posts

Quality & Professionalism

Our initial commencement with Redink last year was a little patchy due to the sales rep leaving and some miscommunication issues. However all our issues raised were taken care off professionally and satisfactorily even after moving in . James the Sales Manager assistance throughout our building journey was outstanding, his customer service and willingness to help made the building process so much easier for us . Thank you to Connie our Client Liasion for her efficiency and wonderful assistance also. We would certainly recommend Redink homes for the quality of workmanship and for their outstanding customer service.