Redsbaby Connect Wrap

Redsbaby Connect Wrap

See the Best Baby Carriers in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Redsbaby

• Safety
Deborah N.
Deborah N.Perth, WA

You've made my life more bearable

I am so very HAPPY with my purchase. The AWESOME wrap is so easy to wear and makes my life more bearable when I use it. Thank you Redsbaby for supplying this FANTASTIC product for all to wear with our adorable newborns.

Purchased at Redsbaby for $91.95.

Loved our connect wrap!

Our bub loved the connect wrap and we loved it too! So handy when going for walks or just around the house when trying to settle a bub who is being fussy!

Purchased in August 2021.

MUST HAVE THE REDSBABY WRAP

I have literally tried ALL the baby wraps carriers slings over the years and the redsbaby carrier wrap is dead set the best one out there I'd spend money on them over and over there totally worth it there comfy stretchy breathy just lovely to wear

Purchased in August 2021 for $87.00.

Brooke Gillon
Brooke GillonMid North Coast, NSW

Perfect for snuggling your baby and getting things done!

The material quality feels secure and the straps at the back make your baby feel extra snug and secure. I like that it isn’t bulky like other carriers. I have used to walking but also around the house while tending to jobs. My baby falls asleep every time! Highly recommend.

Purchased in September 2021 for $57.00.

Tax Ev Boorer
Tax Ev BoorerHunter Region, NSW

It Can't Get Easier

A slimline easy to use carrier for the win. It's super light weight and just the perfect design to make your life so much easier with the little one. I've tried other brands and the connect wrap is by far the easiest and most comfortable to wear. It's not bulky with a thousand straps hanging off it.
Simplicity with an ergonomic design. You wont be dissapointed in your purchase

Purchased in June 2021 at redsbaby for $57.45.

First time Mum review

Purchased in July 2021.

Matile
MatileSydney, NSW

Love it

Bought this for my newborn nephew and let me tell you it’s such a comfortable wrap to wear. Great quality and very easy to use. Highly recommend to new mamas out there.

Purchased in June 2021 at Redsbaby for $63.13.

The baby product awards for 2020!

Nathan S.29 Oct 2019
the-baby-product-awards-for-2020
ecri1
ecri1Elizabeth North, SA

A++ Comfort and Quality

I bought this as a second baby carrier for my third child as I knew I would be needing something with more back support as my other brand carrier caused a lot of back pain.. this one is so much more comfortable and is very supportive for the baby too. I love how he is held really close to me. I also love the pocket at the front. It’s also pretty easy to put on after some practice initially.

Purchased in June 2021 for $57.45.

Kate
KateWimmera, VIC

Love it!

I’ve been looking for a wrap carrier that’s a bit more secure and this one ticks the box for me. The material ensures non slip in the section you have to tie and the straps you can pull tight make for easy adjustment. Plus it’s stylish too!

Purchased in June 2021.

Louise
LouiseSouth West, QLD

My baby loves it!!

This wrap is great quality aswell as very comfortable to wear. Every time I put my baby in this wrap he falls straight to sleep. It’s feels very safe and secure. Having this wrap makes grocery shopping a breeze!

Purchased in July 2021 for $70.00.

This is amazing!

Absolutely love having my baby close and makes it so much easier to get things done with a happy baby and 2 free hands! Highly recommend to all my new mummy friends!

Purchased in May 2021.

Love it!!!!

Bought to use for my grandson. Absolutely looove it and so does he!!!! Easy to fit and stays firm and in place. Feels so secure. Would definitely recommend this product

Purchased in April 2021.

JessB2018
JessB2018South Australia

Great carrier

Fantastic quality, comfortable to wear and comfortable for baby too. Can be a little tricky to work out how to put it on in the beginning as I found the demo video awkward but I went to a baby wearing consultant who made it much easier.

Purchased in May 2021 for $79.00.

MummaB
MummaBMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Super comfortable, easy to use and great for diverse body sizes

Soft and stretchy material, the wrap is comforting for bubs and the wearer. It’s user friendly and accommodates to different body sizes with the adjustable strap, allowing multiple family members to wear it for my children and still ensuring their safety and comfort. The Front pouch I found useful for putting things that I couldn’t fit in my pockets and needed in my reach especially at the shops plus it’s quite a nice neutral spot to put your hands in. I found it a better fit from 4kg up compared to other wraps I tried as I felt my newborn was too small at the time and I couldn’t get a good not great fit. The quality is divine, shame it only comes in two colours.

Purchased in April 2021 for $79.00.

Erica L
Erica LSydney, NSW

Beautiful wrap

beautiful colour and snug fit. We wanted something in between a traditional wrap and a chunky baby carrier and this is exactly what we were after. Can't wait for bub's arrival to test it out.

Purchased in June 2021 at redsbaby for $65.00.