Redsbaby Connect Wrap

Redsbaby Connect Wrap

See the Best Baby Carriers in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Redsbaby

• Safety
kass
kassSydney, NSW

You cant go wrong with Redsbaby!

Like so many others mums to be, I have done my research when it comes to...well everything baby purchase related! Redsbaby just always seems to take the top, I have heard only great things from reviews online to word of mouth and the Connect Wrap is no different. It is a fantastic quality, at a reasonable price! I haven't used it yet but I'm sure when my little one gets here it will be one of my favourite purchases! Arrived quickly and is a beautiful material.

Purchased in October 2021.

Moonzi
Moonzi

Perfect, soft and lightweight

Love this carrier, it is not chunky, lightweight and great for a petite person, excellent quality and love the colour. Definitely worth the money and arrived so quickly. Soft material

Purchased in September 2021 for $100.00.

Other Baby Carriers

It’s so comfortable and soft and perfect for baby bonding cuddles

Absolutely love it - comfortable and soft and perfect for newborn snuggles and contact carrier naps. I love the fabric and it’s very good quality. Definitely happy with our purchase. Recommend!

Love it!

Great quality, reasonable price and easy to use once you watch the Redbaby videos. I wanted a wrap that was safe and sturdy and this one delivers. It's ergonomic and comes with warning about safe use. The customer service at Redbaby is top notch too!!

ASC
ASCSydney, NSW

Connect Wrap

It’s been a couple of weeks since I started using my connect wrap. I am very satisfied as bub really enjoy the experience, to the point she can sleep soundly in my chest while using Connect Wrap.
Very easy to use and easy to wash!

We both have a carrier plus and connect wrap, but I enjoy and use connect wrap more often :)

Deborah N.
Deborah N.Perth, WA

You've made my life more bearable

I am so very HAPPY with my purchase. The AWESOME wrap is so easy to wear and makes my life more bearable when I use it. Thank you Redsbaby for supplying this FANTASTIC product for all to wear with our adorable newborns.

Purchased at Redsbaby for $91.95.

Loved our connect wrap!

Our bub loved the connect wrap and we loved it too! So handy when going for walks or just around the house when trying to settle a bub who is being fussy!

Purchased in August 2021.

The baby product awards for 2020!

Nathan S.29 Oct 2019
the-baby-product-awards-for-2020
Brooke Gillon
Brooke GillonMid North Coast, NSW

Perfect for snuggling your baby and getting things done!

The material quality feels secure and the straps at the back make your baby feel extra snug and secure. I like that it isn’t bulky like other carriers. I have used to walking but also around the house while tending to jobs. My baby falls asleep every time! Highly recommend.

Purchased in September 2021 for $57.00.

Tax Ev Boorer
Tax Ev BoorerHunter Region, NSW

It Can't Get Easier

A slimline easy to use carrier for the win. It's super light weight and just the perfect design to make your life so much easier with the little one. I've tried other brands and the connect wrap is by far the easiest and most comfortable to wear. It's not bulky with a thousand straps hanging off it.
Simplicity with an ergonomic design. You wont be dissapointed in your purchase

Purchased in June 2021 at redsbaby for $57.45.

First time Mum review

Purchased in July 2021.

Matile
MatileSydney, NSW

Love it

Bought this for my newborn nephew and let me tell you it’s such a comfortable wrap to wear. Great quality and very easy to use. Highly recommend to new mamas out there.

Purchased in June 2021 at Redsbaby for $63.13.

ecri1
ecri1Elizabeth North, SA

A++ Comfort and Quality

I bought this as a second baby carrier for my third child as I knew I would be needing something with more back support as my other brand carrier caused a lot of back pain.. this one is so much more comfortable and is very supportive for the baby too. I love how he is held really close to me. I also love the pocket at the front. It’s also pretty easy to put on after some practice initially.

Purchased in June 2021 for $57.45.

Kate
KateWimmera, VIC

Love it!

I’ve been looking for a wrap carrier that’s a bit more secure and this one ticks the box for me. The material ensures non slip in the section you have to tie and the straps you can pull tight make for easy adjustment. Plus it’s stylish too!

Purchased in June 2021.

Louise
LouiseSouth West, QLD

My baby loves it!!

This wrap is great quality aswell as very comfortable to wear. Every time I put my baby in this wrap he falls straight to sleep. It’s feels very safe and secure. Having this wrap makes grocery shopping a breeze!

Purchased in July 2021 for $70.00.

This is amazing!

Absolutely love having my baby close and makes it so much easier to get things done with a happy baby and 2 free hands! Highly recommend to all my new mummy friends!

Purchased in May 2021.