Redsbaby Connect Wrap

Redsbaby Connect Wrap (page 2 of 2)

See the Best Baby Carriers in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Redsbaby

• Safety
Courtney
CourtneySouth East Queensland, QLD

Great! Easy to use

Secures easily and firmly.
Fabric is so soft and the truffle colour is truly beautiful
Cheap when compared to other wrap carriers on market
Redsbaby website great and offer great service and fast delivery. Another great experience with a redsbaby product!!

Purchased in July 2021 at Redsbaby online for $79.00.

Sanity saviour

The Redsbaby Carrier Wrap has been one of the best purchases I’ve made for my baby! I have a newborn baby who doesn’t like to be put down during the day making it hard for me to do anything. I chose the Carrier Wrap as it accommodates for newborns from 3kg, where as other carriers are from 3.5kg. The fabric is lovely and soft, and feels comfortable to wear. The video demonstration and the printed instructions are easy to follow for first use of the wrap. My baby sleeps well in the carrier and I have 2 hands free again to do some things around the house or go out for a walk with him all snuggled up. Thank you Redsbaby!

Purchased in June 2021 for $63.00.

Perfect mum of 2 newborn essential

Much more supportive than any wrap carrier I’ve tried before, and the semi-structured back makes putting it on and off in a hurry that much easier!
Its super comfortable for my scoliosis effected back.

Perfect wrap! So comfortable and easy to use!

I was looking for a wrap/carrier for my second baby. I was looking for something that was comfy, light and easy to use! I was recommended by someone else as they also love this product. When I bought this product and tried it out, it was exactly what I was wanting. Such a perfect product and not expensive at all.

Purchased in May 2021 at redsbaby.

Stella
StellaIllawarra, NSW

Fabulous material, so soft and light.

Could not be happier with my Redsbaby Connect Wrap, the material is so nice and soft. My partner was so impressed he wanted to put it on first and try it out.

Purchased in July 2021.

Zoe
ZoeCentral Queensland, QLD

Perfect carrier!

I purchased this after doing alot of searching. I own four different carriers and this one takes the cake. Easy like a konny carrier but grows with you bub no need to worry about what size to pick! Lovely material for the colder months and super comfortable. 10 out of 10 recommend the connect wrap! Also doesn't break the bank.
One happy mumma here and easy for dad to use aswell.

Purchased in June 2021 at Redsbaby.com.au for $79.00.

Aline
Aline

Extremely happy with my purchase

I have just received my Connect Wrap, still in the packaging. But I’m super happy with the whole thing so far. It looks great, light and easy to use. Everything I need!!! Their demo was the best thing, I could have a play around and have a good feeling on how my life will be once baby is here.

Purchased in May 2021.

The baby product awards for 2020!

Nathan S.29 Oct 2019
the-baby-product-awards-for-2020
Alisha Fontana
Alisha FontanaPerth, WA

An excellent choice

Easy to use, lightweight and comfortable for baby. We chose this carrier for our newborn and we were not disappointed! The price point was excellent and my husband loves it

Purchased in June 2021 at Redbaby for $80.00.

Kristin
KristinSydney, NSW

Fantastic quality and price

After seeing so many different wraps and carriers on the market - I'm so glad I got the Redsbaby Connect Wrap. The design and quality of the material is absolutely gorgeous. It's so easy to use and I love the pocket to hold bubs at the front. I definitely recommended to all my friends.. a must need!

Purchased in June 2021 for $79.00.

Jac
Jac

Material feels amazing and so easy to use

The wrap is made of entirely recycled materials, but it is so soft and feels of high quality.

I have a different carrier and found with my first i needed something for the newborn stage and the Connect Wrap really offers that simple to use design and is easy to use which is great with a toddler running around.

The price is also reasonable making it even better!!

Purchased in May 2021 for $79.00.

Cassy W.
Cassy W.

Fantastic light weight travel pram

Functional and easy to use for travel, I love the fact you can take as carry on luggage, has a small strap for ease of transport when not in use.

Purchased in May 2021 for $399.00.

Absolute NECESSITY!!

Absolutely love this product! Purchased so I could be hands free around the house while my hubby went back to work. Our babe sleeps sound in it and loves how close he can be while I still can get things done. It is so comfortable to wear and extremely easy to put on and place Bub in safely. Would highly recommend this to any parents out there!

Purchased in June 2021.

Jamie York
Jamie YorkSydney, NSW

Great carrier, easy to use! Love it

I love the look and comfort of my carrier. So comfortable for me and my baby! Love it and recommend to anyone looking for a carrier. In addition the price is great for a good quality product.

Purchased in May 2021.

Perfect mix of a carrier and a wrap

This is the perfect combo. It’s easy to wear, put on and adjust like a carrier, but keeps our little one super close and comfy like a wrap.
I love the pocket at the front for keeping my hands warm.
Hubby loves it too!

KaylaM
KaylaMSydney, NSW

Essential for new mums!

We absolutely love our wrap carrier!! The quality
Is amazing and it’s been a big help in the early days when bubs only wants to sleep on me! It’s lightweight but sturdy and super easy to put on! Highly recommend for all new Mummas

Purchased in March 2021.

Cassie
Cassie Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

So comfortable and lightweight

I’m so glad that I got this wrap! It’s soft, lightweight and doesn’t feel like I’m wearing so form of torture device. I highly recommend this to all new Mumma’s

Purchased in May 2021 for $79.95.

A very well-thought ergonomic design topped up with quality material

The first thing that struck me was how compact the packaging was and how cooling and smooth the fabric was to the touch. I believe it will be a lasting quality fabric. There was a clear step-by-step guide given in the box and the front pockets are great for mummies! I love the colour grey and the design. The price is so affordable! It is my first carrier from Redsbaby and I can’t wait to use it for my bubba in December!

Purchased in May 2021 for $70.00.

It has been a life saver, don’t know what I’d do without it - 3rd bub - it’s busy & things still need to get done

Very comfortable and light! It is very Easy to put on, the instructions were very straight forward and is not complicated at all! I love the colour and I Love the packaging

Purchased in April 2021 at Redsbaby for $80.00.

Katrina J
Katrina JGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great wrap, perfect for when baby is little.

Comfy, easy to use and my newborn loves it. The material is soft and it's a great price for the quality and ease of use. I didnt want a wrap that is just one long piece of material and this product was released at the perfect time. Definitely would recommend.

Purchased in April 2021 for $80.00.

Mel C.
Mel C.

The Best Baby Carrier on the Market!

Purchased in April 2021.

Nat
NatCanberra 2600, ACT

Super Comfortable!!

So comfortable to wear and my baby loves it. It doesn’t hurt my back like a lot of the other wraps and gives my girl a warm, snuggled up space to nap comfortably. Would 100% recommend to my friends and family.

Purchased in April 2021 at Redsbaby for $89.00.

Jane
JaneTasmania

The perfect addition to motherhood

I love my new connect wrap, it gives the perfect mix of a structured carrier and the traditional wraps. I love that its much quicker and easier to put on and tighten once my baby is inside!

Purchased in April 2021 for $89.00.