Redsbaby HILO High Chair

Redsbaby HILO High Chair (page 2 of 10)

See the Best High Chairs in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Redsbaby

Pros

Safe and secure
Simple to assemble
Easy to clean

• Safety

Tried them all but this is the best!

With two kids you need something practical, easy to clean, safe and comfortable but let’s be honest with the amount of time we’re at home you also want it to look GOOOOOD.
This baby seats delivers on the goods! Plus I set it up in about 3 mins. We got the Pastel blue for our girls and get lots of comments on it. Wish I knew about this seat when I first started looking for our first.

Purchased in August 2021.

This is the perfect highchair!

I love how it was easy to assemble, grows with my baby and that I can chuck all the padding and harness in the wash to make for easy cleaning. It is also stylish so doesn't look ugly sitting in our dining area. Perfect mix of style and function.

Purchased in June 2021 for $174.

Dollys Mum
Dollys Mum

Top of the line high chair!

I love the functionality of this stylish high chair. It provides great support for little ones starting their affair with foods too, especially with the padded insert.
This combination makes for a clear standout in its field.

Susan D.
Susan D.South East Queensland, QLD

Great high chair

Simple to construct and easy to clean. The harness is also very secure. My son loves it, so I'd definitely recommend it. My one complaint is that it wobbles slightly sometimes, but I can't work out if this is due to the legs being uneven, or slightly uneven sections in our floor.

In terms of accessories, I bought the cushioned insert - essential for smaller babies if you want them to be secure and well supported. I also bought the silicon tray insert. Less convinced by that as my son quickly worked out he could pull it off and wave it around.

Stylish but practical!

Super stylish look but super practical! It is easy to clean up the mess being all plastic. Simple to assemble which makes life easy. We love our HILO High Chair.

Purchased in May 2021.

Susan S.
Susan S.Canberra 2600, ACT

The perfect high chair

The redsbaby HILO highchair is simple to put together, comfortable for my baby and easy to clean.
My baby started to use it right on six months. The HILO has excellent back support, the table is at a good height for her arms and the foot rest helps her to feel secure. The harness is adjustable and holds her in well. We also bought the silicon tray insert which has been great when we are offering messy finger foods, BLW style. I have washed the highchair cushion a few times and it still looks new. The highchair also is the perfect height for my dining table so we can sit her with us (by easily removing the tray). Definitely worth the money!

Purchased in April 2021 for $161.

Stylish and Practical

Great looking chair that matches our home aesthetic. Really light to easily carry but still durable and quick to wipe clean. Took a little bit of fiddling to get the legs balanced when putting together but that is quite possibly the user not the product :)

Purchased in June 2021.

Smart shopping tips to help you make the most of Black Friday sales

Clara V.

Clara V.14 Feb 2022
Natalie
NataliePerth, WA

Loving the hi lo chair

The chair is simple and easy to put together. Lightweight so easy to move round the house and the padded cushion great for those smaller babies for the added support

Purchased in June 2021 for $150.

Dean C
Dean CGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Solid, safe and premium.

After a lot of research we decided on the Redsbaby HILO chair. Although we had read many positive reviews for this high chair, we didn't really know what to expect.

Really pleasantly surprised. The chair is very solid and well built. The little one is comfortable sitting in it and it is solid enough to withstand the battering of toys and food! The item is of premium quality and fits in really well with our decor.

Overall very satisfied with our purchase. Highly recommended.

Purchased in May 2021.

Such a great product!

We have the chair as well as the infant insert and cushion (this dries really quickly which is great!). It looks wonderful in our house, the tray is easy to remove and clean.

Purchased in July 2021 for $135.

Kirsty Traves
Kirsty TravesSydney, NSW

The best high chair! I love it!

Functionality plus fits in with my interiors! Perfect height, easy to clean and comfy for my bub! She is quite small and the cushion adds that extra comfort and makes her nice and snug! Love it!!

Great high chair

Love this chair! Stylish, easy to clean and comfortable for Bub at different stages (sitting and upwards). It is a little rocky on uneven ground although, it is safe and strong. Best high chair for value for money, wouldn’t hesitate buying if you’re looking for a quality high chair.

Purchased in March 2021 at Redsbaby.

Find out how Redsbaby HILO High Chair compares to other High Chairs

The best high chair money can buy

High chair works amazing and the insert supports bubs perfectly. Modern styling fits in well with the home, super easy to clean, durable and does exactly what it's supposed to do. A MUST HAVE!!!

Purchased in February 2021.

Great chair and design

Very easy set up, beautiful colour (blue)
Super easy to clean
Only downside is the insert recommended before child is 1 is unavailable for 4months.
Helpful staff with questions about another insert I could use.

Purchased in July 2021.

Sarah J
Sarah JPerth, WA

Fabulous high chair !!!

Love the design and simple elements of the chair. Easy to assemble! The colours are appealing unlike other high chairs I have seen. Also love the fact that it transforms into a toddler chair!

Setareh M.
Setareh M.

Great product

We love the high chair! the infant insert is fantastic and the costumer support has been wonderful! I mistakably ordered a wrong colour insert and they easily changed it for me.
Very easy to clean

Purchased in March 2021.

Michelle
MichelleFar North Queensland, QLD

Comfort & Style

Love this high chair! My little one is not only well supported but comfortable. The chair is easy to assemble & disassemble but sturdy & so easy to clean. Not only that it looks great! Even my 2 year old wants to use it! I also love the fact it can become a toddler chair down the track.

Laura
LauraMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Exactly what we were after

We were so happy with our Redsbaby Pram, we knew the HILO chair would be just as reliable, and it was! Safe, stylish, easy to clean, daughter loves it. Perfect!

Purchased in June 2021 for $179.

Erin
Erin South East Queensland, QLD

My new favourite Redsbaby product!

We love our HILO High Chair! It’s minimalist design makes it extremely easy to wipe down and keep squeaky clean between meals. Good seated posture with the footrest, high quality materials and a convenient height for our family dining table. Simple to assemble and food tray easily removable.

Purchased in June 2021.

It’s simple and aesthetically pleasing :)

It’s a good high chair, I do keep tripping over the legs but it’s something I’ll get used too :) it’s easy to clean although the tray is quite hard to remove. It does the job well :)

Purchased in July 2021 for $171.

NTR
NTRSydney, NSW

Aesthetic and practical all in one!

Product was delivered quickly. Very easy to assemble and keep clean. Made from quality materials with a beautifully minimalist design. Bub loves joining us at the table now! The infant insert cushion set was a must for us to ensure maximum comfort for bub.

Stylish and Functional

Highly recommend this highchair, very sturdy and so easy to clean. Also quick to assemble and looks really stylish More than happy with my purchase and definitely value for money.

Excellent highchair

The hi-lo chair is without a doubt the best highchair we have ever owned. It’s incredibly versatile and so user friendly. We love that both our almost 3yo and 6mo can both use it with no adjustments. The ability for this to be a booster chair at the table is also a huge plus for us!

Purchased in July 2021.

Amelia Hands
Amelia Hands

The best value for money high chair you will find!

This chair is super stylish and comfortable for my baby. The removable silicone insert in the food tray allows for easy cleaning and the height of the chair is perfect.

Purchased in June 2021 at Redsbaby.

Love, love, love it!

The Hilo highchair was so easy to put together. It is very sturdy and I feel very safe putting my baby into it. My baby loves being in it. It is very aesthetically pleasing. I would recommend this chair to everyone.