Redsbaby HILO High Chair

Redsbaby HILO High Chair (page 3 of 11)

4.5

• Safety

Rachael W.

Rachael W.

Love this feeding chair

Super comfortable for bub, safe, love the adjustable foot rest & safety harness. Easy to clean & looks amazing! Bub is very happy eating all his meals in here & able to sit up freely to feed himself.

RedsbabyRedsbaby

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review and your feedback. We are so happy to hear that you and your little one are enjoying the HILO highchair.

Best investment!

Loving the Hilo! Pros so far, easy to assemble, easy to clean and the try hasn’t discoloured like all I’ve had in the past. Also, I love that the different size legs can be purchased, so my little one can use it as a chair as she grows. Only con would be that the foot rest isn’t adjustable.

RedsbabyRedsbaby

Great chair, I should have purchased the cushions.

Honestly, I don't find the silicon insert particularly useful as it's more than just that which generally needs a wipe down and I absolutely should have purchased the additional cushions as my seven month old tends to slide downwards as he's still a little small. Overall however, it's definitely a lovely looking sturdy, which for me is the most important factor, chair.

Great!

Fantastic high chair. It is sturdy and easy to clean. The cushion insert is perfect for my 6 month old for extra support. Simple to assemble. The only con would be how far the legs come out. As they come out much further than the seat, a few family members have tripped over them. Would still recommend - just need to be wary!

ESHS

ESHSSydney, NSW

We love our HILO Chair!

We love the style and function of our HILO Chair. The harness straps are fantastic and love how easy it is to remove the table to clean. Very happy with our purchase!

Brooke - RB Team xx

Love the high chair, no complaints.

By far the best high chair I’ve owned. It is great quality, very sturdy and so easy to clean. No hidden spots where food can get stuck. Also like that the straps are grey and not white. Would definitely recommend.

Brooke - RB Team xx

So functional and easy to clean

We purchased a timber high chair prior to this and it was the absolute worst decision. The HILO is safe and easy to clean. Honestly, what more do you need?

Selina

SelinaSouth East Queensland, QLD

So pretty

I was quite surprised by how good the quality was of the high chair, definitely worth the money we paired and looks beautiful in our house, bub is a little small atm so I look forward to when we can use it.

Great choice

We love our Redsbaby pram so our first choice for a high chair was the Redsbaby HILO. It's sturdy, spacious and a breeze to keep clean. It's stylish and well designed. The extra feature of converting to toddler chair is great for long term use.

Kimberley J.

Kimberley J.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

This is great! Love it!

My baby loves the chair, it’s sturdy but light enough to move around so she can watch ya cook in the kitchen! Super easy to clean as well! Highly recommend!!

Stephanie

StephanieSouth East Queensland, QLD

Looks great, but too big for my 6month old.

Chair looks great, however not suitable for my 6month old baby. There is no upper back/ neck/ head support for babies who aren’t yet sitting on their own.
I had to purchase an alternative chair which was disappointing. Looking forward to when my son is able to use it.

Jenjen

JenjenPerth, WA

Worth the wait

I love this chair. Due to COVID we waited 12 weeeks for it but in the end I’m glad we did. It’s very stylish. It’s sturdy and I like the wide leg spaces which make getting in and out easy.
Relatively easy table removal and the whole thing is easy wipe clean.
Delighted with our purchase.

Kira B.

Kira B.Central Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Very stylish but not comfortable for young babies

I love the look and the high quality materials of this highchair and it's so easy to wipe down. Doesn't seem super comfortable for our 7 month old baby though, the edges of the chair seem to dig into him a bit and he slouches in the highchair even though he can sit up on his own. I do like that the highchair can be converted into a toddler chair for when he is older but wish I didn't have to buy the short legs seperately. Also the tray is very difficult to remove.

Great stylish high chair

Pros: footrest, 5 point safety harness, removable tray for easy cleaning. Love that it can convert to a toddler chair and looks great.
Cons: straps are hard to clean (although better than the previous white option) and to be fair you’d run into this problem with any chair that had a harness.

Brooke - RB Team xx

Perfect for my little girly!

I love this highchair! It looks fantastic and the cushion comes with an extra insert for when bubs is smaller which is perfect for us as I have a tiny little girl. Super easy to clean too

Talia H.

Talia H.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

We love our HiLo!

It’s beautiful and functional and easy to get our little one in and out of. The safety harness is great quality and the cushion makes it extra comfy for little bums to sit in. If I could go back and buy another high chair, I would 100% still get this again.

Brooke - RB Team xx

Perfect addition to our home

We absolutely love our HILO high chair. Having a big baby boy the size is perfect for now and for the future. It is so easy to clean and looks great in our home. Would definitely recommend this to other parents!!

Love it

Looks great in our home, was very easy to assemble. Great addition with the plastic seat cover to stop grotty hands getting the cushion dirty! Tray easily detached for washing. Highly recommend

Christy

ChristyMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Perfect for our growing family

Easy to clean, easy to put up and put away. I like the fact it is so compact when packed away but is easy to put back together to put up at the table. It’s also really easy to clean which is an added bonus. Highly recommend this chair.

Caroline

CarolineSydney, NSW

Perfect High Chair

Great quality chair and easy to assemble. Our son loves sitting in the chair even when he isn’t eating. After reading many reviews on high chairs and shopping around I feel this really is the best chair around and great value for money.

See all Redsbaby HILO High Chair reviews