Redsbaby HILO High Chair

Redsbaby HILO High Chair (page 4 of 11)

4.5

• Safety

Perfect!

My little girl is loving her Hilo high chair, she’s only small but fits so well with the cushion and loves sitting up in it. The fabric on the cover is so great, everything wipes off and doesn’t stain!!

RedsbabyRedsbaby

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review and your feedback. We are so happy to hear that you and your little one are enjoying the HILO highchair.

Love the Redsbaby Hilo Chair

Love the Redsbaby Hilo chair. It was easy to assemble, sturdy, durable and easy on the eyes and to clean. My son loves his chair and fits in it perfectly.

Ariana Knox

Ariana KnoxSouth East Queensland, QLD

Stylish and great quality high chair

I did a lot of research before purchasing and compared reviews with many other brands of high chairs and I’m so glad I went with the redsbaby Hilo high chair. I love how stylish it is, the colour palettes they’re available in are great neutral tones. Easy to assemble! Took me 10minutes to put together and very sturdy and safe. There aren’t many 5 point harness high chairs available and this one was the cheapest by far! I also love the adjustable foot rest, and the ability to grow with baby and adapt to a toddler seat. Also really easy to remove tray and clean. Happy customer

Amanda V.

Amanda V.North Western Region, NSW

Great product!

I have been looking for a simple easy to use highchair for our first son and this is exactly what I was after! Easy to set up. Cleans very easy and can be converted to a child’s chair once we have no use for a high chair. 100% recommend.

Brooke - RB Team xx

Easy to assemble. Nice and secure

I enjoyed how easy it was to unbox and assemble. Parts are of high quality and the 5 point harness gives peace of mind that baby is nice and secure.

Loz

LozSouth East Queensland, QLD

Slimline & Stylish!

This high chair is the perfect piece of furniture for any home. It look great and even better it’s easy to clean! This super stylish and functional high chair is a must have!

Lani

LaniNew South Wales

Extremely helpful in these first moments of our baby’s eating journey!

We like the chair as it feels very safe, comfortable and easy to clean. The only thing we would like is for the legs not to go out as far as we always trip on them.

Brooke - RB Team xx

Stylish design, easy to build, eating in comfort

Could not be happier with this chair. Easy to put together. Super soft padding, waterproof cover a must for spills. Love that it converts to toddler chair. Perfect fit for apartment living.

Monni

MonniSouth East Queensland, QLD

Sturdy great quality product

Quality product colours of timber and fabrics are true to website and better in person. Packaged well, and was easy to assemble. Fabric and chair also easy to wipe off food. Only thing might change is the straps colour or fabric used as they stain from food.

Williamsmum

WilliamsmumSouth East Queensland, QLD

Beautiful Chair and quality product

I purchased the grey colour and waited a little while for new stock, we are so glad we did! Its so easy to clean, child loves sitting in it, feels safe and looks great. I believe its quite reasonably priced compared to others on the market. The only things I would change would be making it easier to remove the tray (can be difficult at times when you have a child trying to throw there hands everywhere). Also reducing the edges underneath the tray and making it smoother as my little one wraps his hands around it and makes a little bit of work cleaning that part! We would purchase again.

Bennett

BennettGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Stylish and so easy to clean

I did a lot of searching for the perfect high chair, read many reviews and I decided on Reds Baby, I am so glad I did! It is the perfect size and light weight enough for me to move around but yet super sturdy. I love how trendy the design is and fits in perfectly with my decor. I also purchased the seat cover and tray matt which have come in handy. My daughter loves getting in this high chair, it’s worth every dollar!

Hazels mum

Hazels mumGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Hilo high chair with cushion insert

we love our charcoal coloured Hilo highchair. The most important thing for us was our baby/child is able to sit up to the table with us. Only downside is it wobbles a little.

Very practical and safe

Easy to assemble and use. Very practical and safe for babies. I like the modern look and the ability to choose accessories eg. silicon tray insert and cushion inserts. Easy to move and not too bulky.

Sarah

SarahPerth, WA

Very good quality

Matches my dining table chairs perfectly, excellent quality very durable just annoying how the accessories are sold separately and quite pricey would think for that price the cushion would come with it. The delivery took 3 months to come way to long I want to order the shorter legs but don’t want to wait so long

Shannon N.

Shannon N.Perth, WA

Beautiful quality, beautiful design!

Not only is this product beautiful to look at, it’s functionally comfortable for my little one but also practical and easy to clean. Absolutely stoked with this
purchase. Will buy from redsbaby again.

Brittney P.

Brittney P.Hunter Region, NSW

Amazing product

An amazing high chair. As a first time mum I did my research and ended up with this. It’s aesthetically pleasing, practical, and sturdy. It’s definitely built to last and will be passed on to be used by our future children

H Bawa

H BawaSydney, NSW

Looks good but some big design issues exist

We ordered the HiLo chair with all accessories. Looks good. Not cheap but not ridiculously priced. Unhappy that the legs are not perfectly aligned. No option to adjust them. The shoulder straps keep falling off shoulders of our toddler. Poor design as they start from behind and under the shoulders. Easily stained.

Excellent high chair

Very happy with our high chair! It’s easy to clean, the tray is the perfect size and my daughter is very comfortable in it. Would absolutely recommend this high chair.

Hayley

HayleyHunter Region, NSW

Great quality and easy to clean

Easy to assemble, great quality and very easy upkeep. Super sturdy both on carpet and floorboards. Wouldn't buy any other brand for future kids and easy to clean with water.

Nicci

NicciSouth East Queensland, QLD

Perfect for messy baby led weaning!

I love the Hilo high chair! I’ll admit I initially bought it because it’s cute- I’m shallow and it suits my house decor ha! But now I use it daily I love it for so much more than that. We’re doing Baby-Led Weaning with our 6mo. This means mess And the Hilo is so easy to clean. The grey straps stay fresh and the tray removes easily. Recommend!

See all Redsbaby HILO High Chair reviews