Redsbaby HILO High Chair

Redsbaby HILO High Chair

See the Best High Chairs in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Redsbaby

• Safety

Worst high chair ever

Purchased in September 2020 for $170.00.

RoestarrCentral Queensland, QLD

Absolutely terrible highchair

Purchased in February 2021 for $180.00.

Roestarr

Cool, more stuff I have to buy to make the high chair easier to use. Great marketing, and definitely not a compact high chair when the legs are so wide and it doesn’t fold so the ‘compact’ design is an excuse sorry

Other High Chairs

Jenny T.
Jenny T.Illawarra, NSW

Terrible company

This company cannot deliver its goods - I ordered on 13 October and finally on 30 November told that goods not available until 30 December - even then????
Don't even bother ordering anything from them
Just pathetic - I am alerting the Office of Fair Trading that they are useless

Absolutely hate this chair

Purchased in September 2020 for $230.00.

Natasha
Natasha
High Chairs

Find out how Redsbaby HILO High Chair compares to other High Chairs

100000% do NOT recommend

The straps sit below my baby’s shoulders and are constantly falling off him. It’s useless having them so low because they provide no support. It is an absolutely terrible design!
The food tray is also way too far away so my son can’t even reach his food.
You can get better chairs from Kmart and Target for $39! Do not buy this product, it’s a waste of money.

Purchased in January 2020.

Terrible

Impossible to clean. Food gets lodged in multiple crevices and every meal is a long drawn out battle trying to get it out. I needed to use a toothbrush for crevices. So expensive and a terrible design. Had to remove the straps because they needed to be washed after EVERY meal. Paid an extra $50 for cushioned seat. I'm really disappointed and will never buy from this company again

Purchased in February 2020 for $230.00.

Kyla
Kyla

Thanks for your response. Does this mean you are replacing the faulty tray and straps? More specifically, are you going to replace the faulty product you sold to me?

eclsydney

Beautiful but not functional

The high chair is very easy to set up, and looks amazing. However food gets in between the seat and the tray, making it incredibly difficult to clean without taking it apart. The tray is clunky so hard to clip on and off which isnt ideal granted it will have to be done after every meal. The leg bar in the middle is also a hidey hole for food, and the white straps are ridiculous. Unfortunate and a waste of money. Nothing like the quality and design of their prams.

Purchased in November 2019 for $179.00.

ecl

That’s fantastic. Is there anyway for me to obtain these new items?

The baby product awards for 2020!

Nathan S.29 Oct 2019
the-baby-product-awards-for-2020

Kam T.
Kam T.asked

Where’s your shop address? I live in Sydney

Hi Kam,

We're an online store only, but we do have our own Demo Days so that you can come and see the range in person:

Redsbaby xx

JAs
JAsasked

is the footrest height adjustable?

Hi JAs,

Thanks for getting in touch. Yes, the HILO footrest has two footrest positions which can be changed by flipping the footrest either way.

Please reach out if you have any questions.

Brooke - RB Team xx

Carly
Carlyasked

Hi, can anyone please tell me if suction Boris abs plates such as the wild Indiana bowls work in this high chair. Thanks

Hi Carly,

Thank you for getting in touch with us.

I am sorry to say I am unable to confirm if these bowls will work as they have not been tested, however, I have forwarded this question through to the design and marketing team and once we have feed back, we will post information onto the website.

Kate-RB team xx

Roestarr

No they do not! No suction plates work

Ebony B.
Ebony B.

Bright berry bowls and plates work!

See all Redsbaby HILO High Chair questions

Get an answer from our members and Redsbaby representatives

CategoryHigh Chairs