Redsbaby HILO High Chair

Redsbaby HILO High Chair

See the Best High Chairs in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Redsbaby

• Safety

Overrated

Purchased in August 2020.

Hopeless!

This high chair is hopeless. I bought it because I loved my redsbaby pram.
The foot stool (even when adjusted) is too low for my 8 month old’s feet to reach (and he is in 98th percentile for height). The fabric chair insert needs to be washed not wiped to clean and there are grooves and crevices everywhere for food to get stuck. Would recommend saving your money and buying a cheap one from Kmart or Ikea.

Purchased in March 2021 for $189.00.

Other High Chairs

Imogen M.
Imogen M.Perth, WA

Not functional - better options out there

Purchased in March 2020 at Redsbaby for $179.00.

Eri O.
Eri O.South East Queensland, QLD

Disappointed

Considering the high rate reviews on the products we decided to get the Hilo high hair. As soon as we received it we put it together and it was all wobbly. So I contacted customer service to claim the dodgy product. It took over a week for them to give us a solution which then took another 2 weeks for them to realise they had an error in their system and hadn’t sent the replacement piece for our high chair. In saying that we are still waiting for the replacement pieces.... the product itself looks good! But so disappointed the time we have to wait to actually get what we are paying for

Purchased in March 2020.

High Chairs

Find out how Redsbaby HILO High Chair compares to other High Chairs

Kam T.
Kam T.asked

Where’s your shop address? I live in Sydney

Hi Kam,

We're an online store only, but we do have our own Demo Days so that you can come and see the range in person:

Redsbaby xx

JAs
JAsasked

is the footrest height adjustable?

Hi JAs,

Thanks for getting in touch. Yes, the HILO footrest has two footrest positions which can be changed by flipping the footrest either way.

Please reach out if you have any questions.

Brooke - RB Team xx

Carly
Carlyasked

Hi, can anyone please tell me if suction Boris abs plates such as the wild Indiana bowls work in this high chair. Thanks

Hi Carly,

Thank you for getting in touch with us.

I am sorry to say I am unable to confirm if these bowls will work as they have not been tested, however, I have forwarded this question through to the design and marketing team and once we have feed back, we will post information onto the website.

Kate-RB team xx

Roestarr
Roestarr

No they do not! No suction plates work

Ebony B.
Ebony B.

Bright berry bowls and plates work!

See all Redsbaby HILO High Chair questions

Get an answer from our members and Redsbaby representatives

CategoryHigh Chairs