Redsbaby HILO High Chair

Redsbaby HILO High Chair

See the Best High Chairs in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Redsbaby

• Safety

Overrated

Purchased in August 2020.

Worst high chair ever

Purchased in September 2020 for $170.00.

Hopeless!

This high chair is hopeless. I bought it because I loved my redsbaby pram.
The foot stool (even when adjusted) is too low for my 8 month old’s feet to reach (and he is in 98th percentile for height). The fabric chair insert needs to be washed not wiped to clean and there are grooves and crevices everywhere for food to get stuck. Would recommend saving your money and buying a cheap one from Kmart or Ikea.

Purchased in March 2021 for $189.00.

RoestarrCentral Queensland, QLD

Absolutely terrible highchair

Purchased in February 2021 for $180.00.

Roestarr

Cool, more stuff I have to buy to make the high chair easier to use. Great marketing, and definitely not a compact high chair when the legs are so wide and it doesn’t fold so the ‘compact’ design is an excuse sorry

Jenny T.
Jenny T.Illawarra, NSW

Terrible company

This company cannot deliver its goods - I ordered on 13 October and finally on 30 November told that goods not available until 30 December - even then????
Don't even bother ordering anything from them
Just pathetic - I am alerting the Office of Fair Trading that they are useless

Absolutely hate this chair

Purchased in September 2020 for $230.00.

Natasha
Natasha

100000% do NOT recommend

The straps sit below my baby’s shoulders and are constantly falling off him. It’s useless having them so low because they provide no support. It is an absolutely terrible design!
The food tray is also way too far away so my son can’t even reach his food.
You can get better chairs from Kmart and Target for $39! Do not buy this product, it’s a waste of money.

Purchased in January 2020.

RedsbabyRedsbaby

The baby product awards for 2020!

Nathan S.29 Oct 2019
the-baby-product-awards-for-2020

Terrible

Impossible to clean. Food gets lodged in multiple crevices and every meal is a long drawn out battle trying to get it out. I needed to use a toothbrush for crevices. So expensive and a terrible design. Had to remove the straps because they needed to be washed after EVERY meal. Paid an extra $50 for cushioned seat. I'm really disappointed and will never buy from this company again

Purchased in February 2020 for $230.00.

Kyla
Kyla

Thanks for your response. Does this mean you are replacing the faulty tray and straps? More specifically, are you going to replace the faulty product you sold to me?

Imogen M.
Imogen M.Perth, WA

Not functional - better options out there

Purchased in March 2020 at Redsbaby for $179.00.

Eri O.
Eri O.South East Queensland, QLD

Disappointed

Considering the high rate reviews on the products we decided to get the Hilo high hair. As soon as we received it we put it together and it was all wobbly. So I contacted customer service to claim the dodgy product. It took over a week for them to give us a solution which then took another 2 weeks for them to realise they had an error in their system and hadn’t sent the replacement piece for our high chair. In saying that we are still waiting for the replacement pieces.... the product itself looks good! But so disappointed the time we have to wait to actually get what we are paying for

Purchased in March 2020.

Helen HSydney, NSW

Not very functional

Horrible high chair. Hard to clean, tray doesn’t remove very well, wobbly and needed to be replaced but still wobbly. Overpriced. Have to buy a kit to turn it into the lower chair which is more $$$ wasted. Just don’t buy it.

Purchased in December 2019 at Redsbaby for $179.00.

eclsydney

Beautiful but not functional

The high chair is very easy to set up, and looks amazing. However food gets in between the seat and the tray, making it incredibly difficult to clean without taking it apart. The tray is clunky so hard to clip on and off which isnt ideal granted it will have to be done after every meal. The leg bar in the middle is also a hidey hole for food, and the white straps are ridiculous. Unfortunate and a waste of money. Nothing like the quality and design of their prams.

Purchased in November 2019 for $179.00.

ecl

That’s fantastic. Is there anyway for me to obtain these new items?