Redsbaby HILO High Chair

Redsbaby HILO High Chair

See the Best High Chairs in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Redsbaby

• Safety

Meagan Jeffries
Meagan JeffriesNortheast, VIC

Does the job but

Really like that it has an infant insert.
The legs stick out really far and we always seem to trip over it.
Also back is quite low so the shoulder straps keep falling off.
We like it but but has a few hiccups.

Purchased in May 2021.

Overrated

Purchased in August 2020.

Worst high chair ever

Purchased in September 2020 for $170.00.

Hopeless!

This high chair is hopeless. I bought it because I loved my redsbaby pram.
The foot stool (even when adjusted) is too low for my 8 month old’s feet to reach (and he is in 98th percentile for height). The fabric chair insert needs to be washed not wiped to clean and there are grooves and crevices everywhere for food to get stuck. Would recommend saving your money and buying a cheap one from Kmart or Ikea.

Purchased in March 2021 for $189.00.

Ingrid M.Western District, VIC

Nice looking chair but impractical!

These chairs look great but in my opinion they are lacking functionality. I assume almost all babies require the insert as the tray is very far away from the seat. Even at 8 months it is too big for my boy! In addition, there are a few small crevices where food gets stuck and it is difficult to clean. Not a huge fan unfortunately

Purchased in December 2020 for $179.00.

RoestarrCentral Queensland, QLD

Absolutely terrible highchair

Purchased in February 2021 for $180.00.

Roestarr

Cool, more stuff I have to buy to make the high chair easier to use. Great marketing, and definitely not a compact high chair when the legs are so wide and it doesn’t fold so the ‘compact’ design is an excuse sorry

Jenny T.
Jenny T.Illawarra, NSW

Terrible company

This company cannot deliver its goods - I ordered on 13 October and finally on 30 November told that goods not available until 30 December - even then????
Don't even bother ordering anything from them
Just pathetic - I am alerting the Office of Fair Trading that they are useless

RedsbabyRedsbaby

Smart shopping tips to help you make the most of Black Friday sales

Clara V.
Clara V.15 Nov 2021
smart-shopping-tips-to-help-you-make-the-most-of-black-friday-sales
The baby product awards for 2020!

Nathan S.29 Oct 2019
the-baby-product-awards-for-2020
How to be more eco-friendly when you're gifting this Christmas

Clara V.
Clara V.30 Nov 2021
how-to-be-more-eco-friendly-when-youre-gifting-this-christmas

Absolutely hate this chair

Purchased in September 2020 for $230.00.

Natasha
Natasha

100000% do NOT recommend

The straps sit below my baby’s shoulders and are constantly falling off him. It’s useless having them so low because they provide no support. It is an absolutely terrible design!
The food tray is also way too far away so my son can’t even reach his food.
You can get better chairs from Kmart and Target for $39! Do not buy this product, it’s a waste of money.

Purchased in January 2020.

Find out how Redsbaby HILO High Chair compares to other High Chairs

Looks nice but needs work

I love the look of this high chair in my home but would love it to be updated with some
adjustments! The tray is too far away from baby, so food goes straight onto the lap. The tray is also too small for most suction plates, or any plates to fit on. It would also be great with a more adjustable foot rest at different heights.
The look is lovely in my home and it is easy to clean.

Purchased in July 2020.

Jane25
Jane25

Thank you. I have the footrest at the higher position but it is still about 3 inches away from my baby’s feet. We are also using the infant insert.

Kira B.
Kira B.Central Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Very stylish but not comfortable for young babies

I love the look and the high quality materials of this highchair and it's so easy to wipe down. Doesn't seem super comfortable for our 7 month old baby though, the edges of the chair seem to dig into him a bit and he slouches in the highchair even though he can sit up on his own. I do like that the highchair can be converted into a toddler chair for when he is older but wish I didn't have to buy the short legs seperately. Also the tray is very difficult to remove.

Purchased in May 2020 at Redsbaby for $179.00.

Sarah
SarahPerth, WA

Very good quality

Matches my dining table chairs perfectly, excellent quality very durable just annoying how the accessories are sold separately and quite pricey would think for that price the cushion would come with it. The delivery took 3 months to come way to long I want to order the shorter legs but don’t want to wait so long

Purchased in April 2020.

H Bawa
H BawaSydney, NSW

Looks good but some big design issues exist

We ordered the HiLo chair with all accessories. Looks good. Not cheap but not ridiculously priced. Unhappy that the legs are not perfectly aligned. No option to adjust them. The shoulder straps keep falling off shoulders of our toddler. Poor design as they start from behind and under the shoulders. Easily stained.

Purchased in July 2020.

Katey
KateyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Does the job

Looks nice & fits nicely at our dining table. It’s also easy to clean & keep clean. Can’t tell you how many times we trip on the legs though which does cause frustration. We have found it isn’t probably worth the cost in comparison to other high chairs available.

Purchased in March 2020 for $190.00.

PLG
PLGPerth, WA

Attractive highchair but legs wobble

Love the colour and how easy the chair is to clean. Down side is, my baby can rock the chair as the legs are uneven. We have had pad one leg to stop it rocking.

Purchased in January 2020.