Redsbaby HILO High Chair

Redsbaby HILO High Chair

See the Best High Chairs in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Redsbaby

Pros

Safe and secure
Simple to assemble
Easy to clean

• Safety

Bern
BernQueensland

Simply Perfect

We now have quite a few Reds products in our family and the high chair does not disappoint with its craftsmanship and versatility
Love how it can become a chair as baby grows and no longer needs a high chair

Sally
SallyMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

absolutely love the colour

I recently purchased the powder blue high chair from Redsbaby and I love it! Love the colour so much looks nice in my house. Great price for a great chair! would defiantly buy again and recommend to other mothers.

Purchased in October 2021 for $180.

Dani
DaniQld

Sleek design and comfortable for bubs!

Great modern and sleek design, love the colour and the adjustable foot rest which gives my 1 year old great support while eating. It is easy to pull the tray off and clean. Has a very premium feel to it.

Purchased in September 2021 at redsbaby for $190.

Nat
NatCanberra 2600, ACT

Super comfy & versatile!

After using another popular high chair which our little girl constantly cried it, we tried the HILO chair and saw such a difference! The cushion insert is super soft & the foot rest makes it perfect for meal time!

The perfect high chair

The perfect high chair, easy to use and SO easy to clean! Thank you for making such a great design that’s functional and looks great, I love that the table slides off so easily and I love that food can not get stuck anywhere :)

Purchased in August 2020.

Amy
AmyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Love this item

Easy to assemble (I did this myself without the help of my hubby!), looks great & most importantly it is secure. I feel comfortable that my baby is safe in this seat. I already have a RedsBaby pram & I was so excited to get the high chair to see if it was of the same quality. I'm happy to report it is! Would definitely recommend

Safety

VanSouth
VanSouthSydney, NSW

Stylish and Practical

Love this high-chair. It was super easy to put together, great quality product, baby loves it and it's easy to clean up all her messes. Also one of the best looking high-chairs without the high-end price-tag. Just like our pram, it ticks all the boxes for me!

Purchased in July 2021 for $193.95.

Smart shopping tips to help you make the most of Black Friday sales

Clara V.

Nathan S.29 Dec 2021
the-top-rated-baby-products-of-2022
husanrooz
husanrooz

Overall an excellent product, just watch the legs

Easy to assemble & clean, love the truffle grey colour.

Negatives:
- easy to trip over the legs as they do come out a little wide
- long legs need to be removed to convert to short legs

Purchased in August 2021 at redsbaby online store.

Meagan Jeffries
Meagan JeffriesNortheast, VIC

Does the job but

Really like that it has an infant insert.
The legs stick out really far and we always seem to trip over it.
Also back is quite low so the shoulder straps keep falling off.
We like it but but has a few hiccups.

Purchased in May 2021.

Overrated

Purchased in August 2020.

Worst high chair ever

Purchased in September 2020 for $170.

My baby loves it!

My little one is tiny so the Insert cushion is great and it’s super comfy for her! It’s design is modern and looks great Plus it’s so easy to clean!!

Purchased in June 2021.

Petra H.
Petra H.South East Queensland, QLD

An absolutely necessary baby item

This high ticks all the boxes for everything you should be looking for in one. The 4 legs prevent your child from rocking the chair or any abrupt movements. The secure 5 point harness easy to clip up and undo. So easy to clean which was my biggest thing I was looking for in a high chair. Do yourself a favour and buy it today!

Purchased in August 2021.

Tried them all but this is the best!

With two kids you need something practical, easy to clean, safe and comfortable but let’s be honest with the amount of time we’re at home you also want it to look GOOOOOD.
This baby seats delivers on the goods! Plus I set it up in about 3 mins. We got the Pastel blue for our girls and get lots of comments on it. Wish I knew about this seat when I first started looking for our first.

Purchased in August 2021.

This is the perfect highchair!

I love how it was easy to assemble, grows with my baby and that I can chuck all the padding and harness in the wash to make for easy cleaning. It is also stylish so doesn't look ugly sitting in our dining area. Perfect mix of style and function.

Purchased in June 2021 for $174.

Elizabeth N.
Elizabeth N.asked

Hi there,

Can the tray for eating still be used when the short legs are fitted?

I am looking for a toddler chair that my 20 month old can be strapped into when eating.

Hi Elizabeth,

Yes, you can use the same set-up as the high chair by just attaching the short legs :) Brooke - RB Team

Kam T.
Kam T.asked

Where’s your shop address? I live in Sydney

Hi Kam,

We're an online store only, but we do have our own Demo Days so that you can come and see the range in person:

Redsbaby xx

JAs
JAsasked

is the footrest height adjustable?

Hi JAs,

Thanks for getting in touch. Yes, the HILO footrest has two footrest positions which can be changed by flipping the footrest either way.

Please reach out if you have any questions.

Brooke - RB Team xx

See all Redsbaby HILO High Chair questions

Get an answer from our members and Redsbaby representatives

Features:

• The Redsbaby HILO High Chair is spacious, and can be used for babies experiencing solids for the first time all the way through to active 5 year olds playing at a play table.
  • The chair converts to a play chair, so your child can use it for both meal and playtime.
  • It has easy to wipe surfaces and a tray, and all the accessories are made from machine washable and dishwasher-safe materials, so cleaning up after your little one won’t be too tiring.
  • An adjustable 5-point harness, legs with rubberised tips, and BPA-free materials make this high chair safe and stable.
  • You can also purchase an additional Cushion Set with Infant Insert to provide a bit of extra padding and comfort.

Points of praise:

• Reviewers found that the Redsbaby HILO High Chair was extremely secure, and they felt comfortable that their baby was safe in the seat.
  • They also noted that the high chair was simple to assemble, which also helped making converting it into a play chair quick and easy.
  • According to reviewers, it’s also easy to pull the tray off and clean it. A few parents particularly appreciated that food didn’t get stuck in any parts of the chair.

ProductReview_2022 Awards_logo

The Redsbaby HILO High Chair is a proud 2022 ProductReview.com.au Award Winner, winning an award this year in the High Chairs category. Top points were awarded to the high chair for its safety and durable build quality.

CategoryHigh Chairs