Redsbaby HILO High Chair

Redsbaby HILO High Chair

See the Best High Chairs in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Redsbaby

Pros

Safe and secure
Simple to assemble
Easy to clean

• Safety

Ant C.
Ant C.Sydney, NSW

Great high chair

Very sturdy and well made high chair. The only issue we have is that the baby can't reach the foot support that well. Very glad we chose this one over the Ikea high chair as you can just tell the thought and workmanship which has gone into designing this chair.

Purchased in January 2022 at Redsbaby for $185.11.

Perfect high chair

Love the cushion to be able to use from 4 months. The style fits in perfect with our living room. Only negative is the legs are light wide and I’m constantly tripping or hitting my uncle.

Purchased in August 2021 for $190.95.

Meagan Jeffries
Meagan JeffriesNortheast, VIC

Does the job but

Really like that it has an infant insert.
The legs stick out really far and we always seem to trip over it.
Also back is quite low so the shoulder straps keep falling off.
We like it but but has a few hiccups.

Purchased in May 2021.

Overrated

Purchased in August 2020.

Great High Chair

Purchased in August 2021.

Worst high chair ever

Purchased in September 2020 for $170.

Sarah J
Sarah JPerth, WA

Fabulous high chair !!!

Love the design and simple elements of the chair. Easy to assemble! The colours are appealing unlike other high chairs I have seen. Also love the fact that it transforms into a toddler chair!

Purchased in June 2021.

Smart shopping tips to help you make the most of Black Friday sales

Clara V.

christmas-gift-ideas-for-mum
The Top-Rated Baby Products of 2022

Nathan S.29 Dec 2021
the-top-rated-baby-products-of-2022

It’s simple and aesthetically pleasing :)

It’s a good high chair, I do keep tripping over the legs but it’s something I’ll get used too :) it’s easy to clean although the tray is quite hard to remove. It does the job well :)

Purchased in July 2021 for $171.

Christy Lee
Christy LeeGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great looking chair!

Great chair, perfect height and the khaki colour looks great in our dining area. Easy to assemble, loved the packaging and easy to install guides. My 11 month old loves it. Perhaps a little deeper than I’d like as he sometimes slumps backwards in it but otherwise great.

Purchased in July 2021 for $149.

Practical chair

Satisfied with the design and usefulness of chair. The only issue was it got on sale the next day we order it and we had to buy it for full price.

Purchased in June 2021 for $194.

Hopeless!

This high chair is hopeless. I bought it because I loved my redsbaby pram.
The foot stool (even when adjusted) is too low for my 8 month old’s feet to reach (and he is in 98th percentile for height). The fabric chair insert needs to be washed not wiped to clean and there are grooves and crevices everywhere for food to get stuck. Would recommend saving your money and buying a cheap one from Kmart or Ikea.

Purchased in March 2021 for $189.

Ingrid M.Western District, VIC

Nice looking chair but impractical!

These chairs look great but in my opinion they are lacking functionality. I assume almost all babies require the insert as the tray is very far away from the seat. Even at 8 months it is too big for my boy! In addition, there are a few small crevices where food gets stuck and it is difficult to clean. Not a huge fan unfortunately

Purchased in December 2020 for $179.

Find out how Redsbaby HILO High Chair compares to other High Chairs

A great, sturdy and user friendly high chair

We ordered this high chair as we absolutely love our redsbaby metro - we weren’t disappointed. Very user friendly, easy to clean and sturdy whilst being stylish and not an eyesore in our room. Our baby has been using since he was 5 months. My only negative is the footrest - if it were able to be moved up and down I would give this chair 5/5

Purchased in January 2021.

Nice, easy and stylish.

Easy to clean and nice and stylish, I like how there are few nooks and crannys which makes cleaning easier. I did have to order the pillow which is reeeally annoying and I hated having to spend more money. I found the brightberry suction bowls work and fit on the tray nicely, which I was really worried about with other reviews. I also wish the straps were above the shoulders, this is really annoying. I also wish that the foot rest was more adjustable than just flipping it upside down.

Purchased in January 2021 for $179.

RoestarrCentral Queensland, QLD

Absolutely terrible highchair

Purchased in February 2021 for $180.

Roestarr

Cool, more stuff I have to buy to make the high chair easier to use. Great marketing, and definitely not a compact high chair when the legs are so wide and it doesn’t fold so the ‘compact’ design is an excuse sorry

Elizabeth N.
Elizabeth N.asked

Hi there,

Can the tray for eating still be used when the short legs are fitted?

I am looking for a toddler chair that my 20 month old can be strapped into when eating.

Hi Elizabeth,

Yes, you can use the same set-up as the high chair by just attaching the short legs :) Brooke - RB Team

Kam T.
Kam T.asked

Where’s your shop address? I live in Sydney

Hi Kam,

We're an online store only, but we do have our own Demo Days so that you can come and see the range in person:

Redsbaby xx

JAs
JAsasked

is the footrest height adjustable?

Hi JAs,

Thanks for getting in touch. Yes, the HILO footrest has two footrest positions which can be changed by flipping the footrest either way.

Please reach out if you have any questions.

Brooke - RB Team xx

See all Redsbaby HILO High Chair questions

Get an answer from our members and Redsbaby representatives

Features:

• The Redsbaby HILO High Chair is spacious, and can be used for babies experiencing solids for the first time all the way through to active 5 year olds playing at a play table.
  • The chair converts to a play chair, so your child can use it for both meal and playtime.
  • It has easy to wipe surfaces and a tray, and all the accessories are made from machine washable and dishwasher-safe materials, so cleaning up after your little one won’t be too tiring.
  • An adjustable 5-point harness, legs with rubberised tips, and BPA-free materials make this high chair safe and stable.
  • You can also purchase an additional Cushion Set with Infant Insert to provide a bit of extra padding and comfort.

Points of praise:

• Reviewers found that the Redsbaby HILO High Chair was extremely secure, and they felt comfortable that their baby was safe in the seat.
  • They also noted that the high chair was simple to assemble, which also helped making converting it into a play chair quick and easy.
  • According to reviewers, it’s also easy to pull the tray off and clean it. A few parents particularly appreciated that food didn’t get stuck in any parts of the chair.

ProductReview_2022 Awards_logo

The Redsbaby HILO High Chair is a proud 2022 ProductReview.com.au Award Winner, winning an award this year in the High Chairs category. Top points were awarded to the high chair for its safety and durable build quality.

CategoryHigh Chairs