Redsbaby HILO High Chair

Redsbaby HILO High Chair (page 2 of 4)

See the Best High Chairs in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Redsbaby

Pros

Safe and secure
Simple to assemble
Easy to clean

• Safety

Kira B.
Kira B.Central Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Very stylish but not comfortable for young babies

I love the look and the high quality materials of this highchair and it's so easy to wipe down. Doesn't seem super comfortable for our 7 month old baby though, the edges of the chair seem to dig into him a bit and he slouches in the highchair even though he can sit up on his own. I do like that the highchair can be converted into a toddler chair for when he is older but wish I didn't have to buy the short legs seperately. Also the tray is very difficult to remove.

Purchased in May 2020 at Redsbaby for $179.

Caroline
CarolineSydney, NSW

Perfect High Chair

Great quality chair and easy to assemble. Our son loves sitting in the chair even when he isn’t eating. After reading many reviews on high chairs and shopping around I feel this really is the best chair around and great value for money.

Purchased in July 2020.

RedsbabyRedsbaby

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review and your feedback. We are so happy to hear that you and your little one are enjoying the HILO highchair.

Brooke - RB Team xx

Easy to assemble. Nice and secure

I enjoyed how easy it was to unbox and assemble. Parts are of high quality and the 5 point harness gives peace of mind that baby is nice and secure.

Purchased in August 2020.

Lani
LaniNew South Wales

Extremely helpful in these first moments of our baby’s eating journey!

We like the chair as it feels very safe, comfortable and easy to clean. The only thing we would like is for the legs not to go out as far as we always trip on them.

Purchased in May 2020 at Redsbaby for $250.

Williamsmum
WilliamsmumSouth East Queensland, QLD

Beautiful Chair and quality product

I purchased the grey colour and waited a little while for new stock, we are so glad we did! Its so easy to clean, child loves sitting in it, feels safe and looks great. I believe its quite reasonably priced compared to others on the market. The only things I would change would be making it easier to remove the tray (can be difficult at times when you have a child trying to throw there hands everywhere). Also reducing the edges underneath the tray and making it smoother as my little one wraps his hands around it and makes a little bit of work cleaning that part! We would purchase again.

Purchased in June 2020.

Hazels mum
Hazels mumGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Hilo high chair with cushion insert

we love our charcoal coloured Hilo highchair. The most important thing for us was our baby/child is able to sit up to the table with us. Only downside is it wobbles a little.

Purchased in July 2020 for $230.

Sarah
SarahPerth, WA

Very good quality

Matches my dining table chairs perfectly, excellent quality very durable just annoying how the accessories are sold separately and quite pricey would think for that price the cushion would come with it. The delivery took 3 months to come way to long I want to order the shorter legs but don’t want to wait so long

Purchased in April 2020.

RedsbabyRedsbaby

Smart shopping tips to help you make the most of Black Friday sales

Clara V.

Nathan S.29 Dec 2021
the-top-rated-baby-products-of-2022
H Bawa
H BawaSydney, NSW

Looks good but some big design issues exist

We ordered the HiLo chair with all accessories. Looks good. Not cheap but not ridiculously priced. Unhappy that the legs are not perfectly aligned. No option to adjust them. The shoulder straps keep falling off shoulders of our toddler. Poor design as they start from behind and under the shoulders. Easily stained.

Purchased in July 2020.

Kasey
KaseyCanberra 2600, ACT

Love it

The Hilo highchair is great. It looks stylish and is very practical and easy to clean. The cushion insert was fabulous when my son was starting solids to give him more support when he was sitting. However, I do think that the food tray should be a standard inclusion, rather than an accessory.

Purchased in October 2019.

Rachel Swann
Rachel SwannGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great high chair and looks good too!

Easy to assemble and clean after each meal. We also purchased the padded insert and that is just as easy to remove and put back together. It also dries really quickly too.

Purchased in March 2020 at Redsbaby.

Love our high chair!

The high chair is great. We love that it can be turned into a toddler chair and love the style and colour. I would have preferred straps to be a darker colour as they stain easily with food and it’s hard to get out.

Purchased in December 2019 at Redsbaby.

Great compact high chair

The HILO high chair is so nice and compact and is easy to clean with limited hidden parts for food to get stuck in. Bub seems happy in her high chair and it was delivered promptly. Would have preferred for the food tray to be a little wider as some plates don’t seem to fit on the tray but it’s not a huge issue at the moment.

Purchased in March 2020.

Katey
KateyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Does the job

Looks nice & fits nicely at our dining table. It’s also easy to clean & keep clean. Can’t tell you how many times we trip on the legs though which does cause frustration. We have found it isn’t probably worth the cost in comparison to other high chairs available.

Purchased in March 2020 for $190.

PLG
PLGPerth, WA

Attractive highchair but legs wobble

Love the colour and how easy the chair is to clean. Down side is, my baby can rock the chair as the legs are uneven. We have had pad one leg to stop it rocking.

Purchased in January 2020.

Rachel
RachelHunter Region, NSW

Redsbaby HILO highchair

We've been really impressed with our HILO. Our bub was on the small side, so the infant cushion and extra padding was amazing when she first started solids. I find the cushion cover super easy to wipe down and take off for washing every few days. Also super fast drying. The tray can be a little tough to get off but we rarely take it off. Lots of comments from friends on how nice it looks.

Purchased in March 2020 at Redsbaby for $179.

Room for Improvement

Purchased in March 2020 for $190.95.

Thanks, Brooke.
It would be great if Redsbaby considered including necessary accessories with the purchase of the high-chair. I'm not sure I can justify another $50.

Great sturdy chair

We are overall happy with the Hilo high chair. It is very sturdy and comfortable.
The only thing I would say is the seat straps are white & already very dirty

Berns
BernsGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

good but strap not easy to clean!

my son loves his high chair, we eat together every meal time. cushion is very comfortable for my small baby but I find it hard to clean the strap. Also, hard to find a compatible suction plate for the table tray I think it’s a bit small most suction plate won’t fit on it.

Purchased in May 2019 for $275.

Amy C
Amy CSydney, NSW

Stylish chair but not very practical

We love how this chair looks in our house, Unfortunately though it's not very practical. I find it very difficult to get our (small) 7 month old in and out of the chair. The white straps are nearly impossible to clean and keep clean. For nearly $300 including the accessories I'd probably consider other options that are more comfortable and practical. I love our Redsbaby pram but the chair is a bit of a let down and I wouldn't reccomend it.

Purchased in December 2019 for $300.

Dave

High chair is great. redsbaby marketing department is relentless

Definitely the best high chair I’ve had experience with. Especially with the add on cushions and cover.
Still the marketing department could take a step back. I’ve had so many “review us”, and “newsletters”. Chill out a bit

Purchased in February 2020.

RedsbabyRedsbaby

Great highchair but expensive for what it is

This is a great highchair, I love the simple and stylish design. It’s easy to assemble and the tray comes off easily to clean. It is quite expensive for what it is, and you have to pay extra to get all the bells and whistles (seat cushion, seat cover, short legs, tray insert). My dad bought it for us as a gift and I cannot fault it, however I wouldn’t have spent $300 of my own money on it, as it is quite a basic highchair.

Purchased in February 2020 at Redsbaby .

Brooke RB Team xx

Dave

Design could be improved, but customer service was great when a chair needed replacement

Imogen M.
Imogen M.Perth, WA

Not functional - better options out there

Purchased in March 2020 at Redsbaby for $179.

RedsbabyRedsbaby

Looks great and very practical!

The Hilo not only looks good but is also super easy to assemble and use.

Cleaning is a breeze and the only reason I did not give 5 stars was the white straps get so dirty. A darker coloured strap would be great in the future.

Purchased in February 2020 for $230.

Breanna M.
Breanna M.Sydney, NSW

Modern looking highchair

I love the look of the Hilo and brought the cushion set as well to make it more comfortable. It is easy to clean but the tray table is a little difficult to take off.

Purchased in January 2019 at Redsbaby for $399.