Redsbaby HILO High Chair

Redsbaby HILO High Chair

See the Best High Chairs in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Redsbaby

• Safety

Perfect high chair

Love the cushion to be able to use from 4 months. The style fits in perfect with our living room. Only negative is the legs are light wide and I’m constantly tripping or hitting my uncle.

Purchased in August 2021 for $190.95.

Overrated

Purchased in August 2020.

Great High Chair

Purchased in August 2021.

Sarah J
Sarah JPerth, WA

Fabulous high chair !!!

Love the design and simple elements of the chair. Easy to assemble! The colours are appealing unlike other high chairs I have seen. Also love the fact that it transforms into a toddler chair!

Purchased in June 2021.

Find out how Redsbaby HILO High Chair compares to other High Chairs

It’s simple and aesthetically pleasing :)

It’s a good high chair, I do keep tripping over the legs but it’s something I’ll get used too :) it’s easy to clean although the tray is quite hard to remove. It does the job well :)

Purchased in July 2021 for $171.00.

Christy Lee
Christy LeeGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great looking chair!

Great chair, perfect height and the khaki colour looks great in our dining area. Easy to assemble, loved the packaging and easy to install guides. My 11 month old loves it. Perhaps a little deeper than I’d like as he sometimes slumps backwards in it but otherwise great.

Purchased in July 2021 for $149.00.

Practical chair

Satisfied with the design and usefulness of chair. The only issue was it got on sale the next day we order it and we had to buy it for full price.

Purchased in June 2021 for $194.00.

The baby product awards for 2020!

Nathan S.29 Oct 2019
the-baby-product-awards-for-2020

Hopeless!

This high chair is hopeless. I bought it because I loved my redsbaby pram.
The foot stool (even when adjusted) is too low for my 8 month old’s feet to reach (and he is in 98th percentile for height). The fabric chair insert needs to be washed not wiped to clean and there are grooves and crevices everywhere for food to get stuck. Would recommend saving your money and buying a cheap one from Kmart or Ikea.

Purchased in March 2021 for $189.00.

Other High Chairs

A great, sturdy and user friendly high chair

We ordered this high chair as we absolutely love our redsbaby metro - we weren’t disappointed. Very user friendly, easy to clean and sturdy whilst being stylish and not an eyesore in our room. Our baby has been using since he was 5 months. My only negative is the footrest - if it were able to be moved up and down I would give this chair 5/5

Purchased in January 2021.

Nice, easy and stylish.

Easy to clean and nice and stylish, I like how there are few nooks and crannys which makes cleaning easier. I did have to order the pillow which is reeeally annoying and I hated having to spend more money. I found the brightberry suction bowls work and fit on the tray nicely, which I was really worried about with other reviews. I also wish the straps were above the shoulders, this is really annoying. I also wish that the foot rest was more adjustable than just flipping it upside down.

Purchased in January 2021 for $179.00.

Practical and stylish

This is a great high chair and a bonus that it looks so nice. Easy to clean. Only negative is the size of the tray, as some of the common suction trays don’t fit (eg. Ezpz)

Purchased in October 2020.

Monica
MonicaSydney, NSW

I am in love with it but need a bigger tray

I am absolutely in love with this chair, it has a modern look and it is pretty easy to clean, but I would suggest making the tray a few centimeters more spacious to fit any suction plate. I got a few plates from different brands but they don't seem to fit. The tray is too small. If you sale a bigger tray as an accessory I will be the first one getting it. Has anyone found a suction plate that fits this tray? what is that brand or where you got it from? Thanks

JCham
JChamSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great looking hi chair

This hi chair looks fantastic in our dining room as it matches our other furniture. I think buying the additional Cushing would have been better as Bub is 6months old however, a little small for the seat. As she grows it will be perfect.

Angie
AngieSouth East Queensland, QLD

Perfect size

It’s not too big which is great, the straps are too low in the back, they need to be a shoulder height, as it doesn’t really support him sitting correctly up right. I purchased the insert, which doesn’t really fit well at all, it’s too bulky and does not attach properly as the instructions state. Suction plates do not stick,
It is a perfect size overall , and is easy to move around the house, lightweight, the middle bar between the legs could be one peace as food does get stuck in the join.
It looks good and is stylish, overall happy with it.

Purchased in July 2020 at Baby Baby Online.

Kate McGregor
Kate McGregorSydney Surrounds, NSW

HILO for the win!

Love our high chair! I did so much research and glad we made the call for the HILO! It’s so good, super sturdy and easy to manoeuvre! We added the cushion which has made our little lady super comfy to boot! The only thing I’ve found is the extra cover for the table tray isn’t the best as our bub likes to pull it off, so we’re just going without that but hasn’t really mattered, still love the chair!

Purchased in July 2020 for $179.00.

RedsbabyRedsbaby

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review and your feedback. We are so happy to hear that you and your little one are enjoying the HILO highchair.

Brooke - RB Team xx