Redsbaby HILO High Chair

Redsbaby HILO High Chair

See the Best High Chairs in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Redsbaby

• Safety

Bern
BernQueensland

Simply Perfect

We now have quite a few Reds products in our family and the high chair does not disappoint with its craftsmanship and versatility
Love how it can become a chair as baby grows and no longer needs a high chair

Sally
SallyMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

absolutely love the colour

I recently purchased the powder blue high chair from Redsbaby and I love it! Love the colour so much looks nice in my house. Great price for a great chair! would defiantly buy again and recommend to other mothers.

Purchased in October 2021 for $180.00.

Dani
DaniQld

Sleek design and comfortable for bubs!

Great modern and sleek design, love the colour and the adjustable foot rest which gives my 1 year old great support while eating. It is easy to pull the tray off and clean. Has a very premium feel to it.

Purchased in September 2021 at redsbaby for $190.00.

Nat
NatCanberra 2600, ACT

Super comfy & versatile!

After using another popular high chair which our little girl constantly cried it, we tried the HILO chair and saw such a difference! The cushion insert is super soft & the foot rest makes it perfect for meal time!

The perfect high chair

The perfect high chair, easy to use and SO easy to clean! Thank you for making such a great design that’s functional and looks great, I love that the table slides off so easily and I love that food can not get stuck anywhere :)

Purchased in August 2020.

Amy
AmyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Love this item

Easy to assemble (I did this myself without the help of my hubby!), looks great & most importantly it is secure. I feel comfortable that my baby is safe in this seat. I already have a RedsBaby pram & I was so excited to get the high chair to see if it was of the same quality. I'm happy to report it is! Would definitely recommend

Safety

VanSouth
VanSouthSydney, NSW

Stylish and Practical

Love this high-chair. It was super easy to put together, great quality product, baby loves it and it's easy to clean up all her messes. Also one of the best looking high-chairs without the high-end price-tag. Just like our pram, it ticks all the boxes for me!

Purchased in July 2021 for $193.95.

The baby product awards for 2020!

Nathan S.29 Oct 2019
the-baby-product-awards-for-2020
husanrooz
husanrooz

Overall an excellent product, just watch the legs

Easy to assemble & clean, love the truffle grey colour.

Negatives:
- easy to trip over the legs as they do come out a little wide
- long legs need to be removed to convert to short legs

Purchased in August 2021 at redsbaby online store.

Overrated

Purchased in August 2020.

My baby loves it!

My little one is tiny so the Insert cushion is great and it’s super comfy for her! It’s design is modern and looks great Plus it’s so easy to clean!!

Purchased in June 2021.

Petra H.
Petra H.South East Queensland, QLD

An absolutely necessary baby item

This high ticks all the boxes for everything you should be looking for in one. The 4 legs prevent your child from rocking the chair or any abrupt movements. The secure 5 point harness easy to clip up and undo. So easy to clean which was my biggest thing I was looking for in a high chair. Do yourself a favour and buy it today!

Other High Chairs

Tried them all but this is the best!

With two kids you need something practical, easy to clean, safe and comfortable but let’s be honest with the amount of time we’re at home you also want it to look GOOOOOD.
This baby seats delivers on the goods! Plus I set it up in about 3 mins. We got the Pastel blue for our girls and get lots of comments on it. Wish I knew about this seat when I first started looking for our first.

Find out how Redsbaby HILO High Chair compares to other High Chairs

This is the perfect highchair!

I love how it was easy to assemble, grows with my baby and that I can chuck all the padding and harness in the wash to make for easy cleaning. It is also stylish so doesn't look ugly sitting in our dining area. Perfect mix of style and function.

Purchased in June 2021 for $174.00.

Dollys Mum
Dollys Mum

Top of the line high chair!

I love the functionality of this stylish high chair. It provides great support for little ones starting their affair with foods too, especially with the padded insert.
This combination makes for a clear standout in its field.

Susan D.
Susan D.South East Queensland, QLD

Great high chair

Simple to construct and easy to clean. The harness is also very secure. My son loves it, so I'd definitely recommend it. My one complaint is that it wobbles slightly sometimes, but I can't work out if this is due to the legs being uneven, or slightly uneven sections in our floor.

In terms of accessories, I bought the cushioned insert - essential for smaller babies if you want them to be secure and well supported. I also bought the silicon tray insert. Less convinced by that as my son quickly worked out he could pull it off and wave it around.

Purchased in June 2021.