Redsbaby HILO High Chair

Redsbaby HILO High Chair

See the Best High Chairs in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Redsbaby

• Safety
Meagan Jeffries
Meagan JeffriesNortheast, VIC

Does the job but

Really like that it has an infant insert.
The legs stick out really far and we always seem to trip over it.
Also back is quite low so the shoulder straps keep falling off.
We like it but but has a few hiccups.

Purchased in May 2021.

Ingrid M.Western District, VIC

Nice looking chair but impractical!

These chairs look great but in my opinion they are lacking functionality. I assume almost all babies require the insert as the tray is very far away from the seat. Even at 8 months it is too big for my boy! In addition, there are a few small crevices where food gets stuck and it is difficult to clean. Not a huge fan unfortunately

Purchased in December 2020 for $179.00.

Other High Chairs

Looks nice but needs work

I love the look of this high chair in my home but would love it to be updated with some
adjustments! The tray is too far away from baby, so food goes straight onto the lap. The tray is also too small for most suction plates, or any plates to fit on. It would also be great with a more adjustable foot rest at different heights.
The look is lovely in my home and it is easy to clean.

Purchased in July 2020.

Jane25
Jane25

Thank you. I have the footrest at the higher position but it is still about 3 inches away from my baby’s feet. We are also using the infant insert.

Kira B.
Kira B.Central Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Very stylish but not comfortable for young babies

I love the look and the high quality materials of this highchair and it's so easy to wipe down. Doesn't seem super comfortable for our 7 month old baby though, the edges of the chair seem to dig into him a bit and he slouches in the highchair even though he can sit up on his own. I do like that the highchair can be converted into a toddler chair for when he is older but wish I didn't have to buy the short legs seperately. Also the tray is very difficult to remove.

Purchased in May 2020 at Redsbaby for $179.00.

Sarah
SarahPerth, WA

Very good quality

Matches my dining table chairs perfectly, excellent quality very durable just annoying how the accessories are sold separately and quite pricey would think for that price the cushion would come with it. The delivery took 3 months to come way to long I want to order the shorter legs but don’t want to wait so long

Purchased in April 2020.

H Bawa
H BawaSydney, NSW

Looks good but some big design issues exist

We ordered the HiLo chair with all accessories. Looks good. Not cheap but not ridiculously priced. Unhappy that the legs are not perfectly aligned. No option to adjust them. The shoulder straps keep falling off shoulders of our toddler. Poor design as they start from behind and under the shoulders. Easily stained.

Purchased in July 2020.

Katey
KateyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Does the job

Looks nice & fits nicely at our dining table. It’s also easy to clean & keep clean. Can’t tell you how many times we trip on the legs though which does cause frustration. We have found it isn’t probably worth the cost in comparison to other high chairs available.

Purchased in March 2020 for $190.00.

RedsbabyRedsbaby

The baby product awards for 2020!

Nathan S.29 Oct 2019
the-baby-product-awards-for-2020
PLG
PLGPerth, WA

Attractive highchair but legs wobble

Love the colour and how easy the chair is to clean. Down side is, my baby can rock the chair as the legs are uneven. We have had pad one leg to stop it rocking.

Purchased in January 2020.

Room for Improvement

Purchased in March 2020 for $190.95.

Thanks, Brooke.
It would be great if Redsbaby considered including necessary accessories with the purchase of the high-chair. I'm not sure I can justify another $50.

Amy C
Amy CSydney, NSW

Stylish chair but not very practical

We love how this chair looks in our house, Unfortunately though it's not very practical. I find it very difficult to get our (small) 7 month old in and out of the chair. The white straps are nearly impossible to clean and keep clean. For nearly $300 including the accessories I'd probably consider other options that are more comfortable and practical. I love our Redsbaby pram but the chair is a bit of a let down and I wouldn't reccomend it.

Purchased in December 2019 for $300.00.

Dave
Dave

Design could be improved, but customer service was great when a chair needed replacement

Dinah
DinahSydney, NSW

Great chair but I’d make a couple changes

Easy to clean material but the tray is really difficult to snap on and off and silicone plates and bowls don’t stick to the tray. It would be nice if the bottom part of harness was removable to better clean and if it wasn’t white it’d be better. Otherwise I love the way it looks and baby is comfortable in it.

Purchased in February 2020 for $199.00.

Jordaay5
Jordaay5Sydney, NSW

Stylish & great quality but not that practical

Purchased in September 2019 at Redsbaby for $179.00.

Vanessa H.
Vanessa H.Perth, WA

Aesthetically pleasing but misses the mark

Pros:
-Looks great
-Very stable
-Simple design and easy to assemble
-Can use as a low chair or high chair
Cons:
-Tray is seperate and food gets jammed into the join where it attaches to the chair, not easy to clean
-Silicone tray insert doesn’t cover the whole tray so you still end up cleaning the tray
-Legs stick out which makes a trip hazard
-The back of the chair is low and when my baby puts his head back it hits the hard edge (even with the cushion insert there is little padding)

Purchased in November 2019 for $285.00.

RedsbabyRedsbaby

Just okay, some basic flaws

This high chair looks great and is okay but there are some simple flaws. It has white straps, this is crazy to me, they were filthy with the first use, you can wipe them and clean them a little but it doesn’t look great. The add ons are expensive and with the tray being quite small it’s hard to find a plate that will fit it. (The smallest ezpz plates don’t fit). When the tray is attached food gets caught very easily in the gaps.
I’d say this high chair has been designed for aesthetics rather than function.

Purchased in November 2019 at Redsbaby.

Polly C.
Polly C.

That’s great to hear. Thanks for the response. We would love to replace our Stained white straps with the grey ones If that’s a possibility?

Polly