Redsbaby HILO High Chair

Redsbaby HILO High Chair (page 4 of 10)

See the Best High Chairs in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Redsbaby

• Safety

Adele
Adele Illawarra, NSW

Perfect high chair

This high chair it’s absolutely amazing , easy to clean very modern. Was a Christmas present for my granddaughter she fits perfect and very comfortable. I was very happy about the delivery was supposed to be delivered on the 30 December 2020 but it was delivered before Christmas very impressed. I recommend it to anyone one . Thank you

emmalouise
emmalouise Sydney, NSW

LOVE LOVE LOVE

This high chair is beyond amazing! It is so stylish, fits perfectly, easy to use, great value for money and easy to clean which is a mums absolute bonus when looking for a high chair! This one will definitely not disappoint and your child can grow with it too putting it to such good use!

Jade S.
Jade S.Alice Springs, NT

Loving the HILO High Chair

Purchased the HILO High Chair for my lil one. It was easy to assemble. Bubs instantly loved it. He sits in it while I cook and enjoys watching me whilst upright. Easy to clean and very light, therefore easy to move around the kitchen as well. Made from good quality material.

RedsbabyRedsbaby

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review and your feedback. We are so happy to hear that you and your little one are enjoying the HILO highchair.

Jessie P
Jessie PGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

The perfect high chair!

We’re so glad we came across the HILO chair. It the perfect height and very comfortable for our bub. Not only is it practicable but also very stylish and suits our home. Easy to use and very safe!

Great high chair

This chair has been a great addition to our home - modern looking whilst being functional. Good customer service when asked about other products. Great range of accessories to go with the chair.

Nicole
NicoleMid West, WA

Exactly what we needed!

The Hilo Chair has been a perfect addition to our feeding journey. Before you even start feeding it is nice to note that the chair is aesthetically pleasing and fits in well with decor coming in 3 easy to style colours. My little one is extremely messy when he eats and there are no places for food to get stuck. He looks comfortable during meal times and enjoys sitting at eye level with us at the table. The optional addition to add shorter legs will come in handy as he grows beyond needing a high chair. I 100% would recommend this high chair to all my friends and family.

Jessica
JessicaSydney, NSW

Excellent high chair!

This is an amazing high chair, bubs is very comfortable in it and it’s so easy to clean, not to mention it looks stylish and goes well with my decor.

Brooke - RB Team xx

Smart shopping tips to help you make the most of Black Friday sales

Clara V.
Clara V.15 Nov 2021
smart-shopping-tips-to-help-you-make-the-most-of-black-friday-sales
The baby product awards for 2020!

Nathan S.29 Oct 2019
the-baby-product-awards-for-2020
Samantha S.
Samantha S.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

The most beautiful stylish and practical high chair!

This high chair is absolutely gorgeous, looks amazing with our decor, and it’s so easy to clean! My bubs loves it! Nice and comfy with the extra padding also! Highly recommended!

Surabi
SurabiGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Best choice of high chair!

This high chair is easy to assemble, looks beautiful in our home and most importantly is super easy to clean! I highly recommend to anyone wanting something sleek, aesthetically pleasing and easy to clean. Also has a footrest which is a plus!

Lauren B.
Lauren B.South East Queensland, QLD

Fantastic chair that simply does the job.

I was after a chair that was simple to wipe down, comfy for my son to sit in, physically looks good in my home and and provided the safety features necessary for me to feel comfortable as a mum. This chair ticks all the boxes.
It was simple to assembly and came with everything needed including step by step instructions.
Great chair. Very happy.

Brooke - RB Team xx

Looks nice but needs work

I love the look of this high chair in my home but would love it to be updated with some
adjustments! The tray is too far away from baby, so food goes straight onto the lap. The tray is also too small for most suction plates, or any plates to fit on. It would also be great with a more adjustable foot rest at different heights.
The look is lovely in my home and it is easy to clean.

Jane25
Jane25

Thank you. I have the footrest at the higher position but it is still about 3 inches away from my baby’s feet. We are also using the infant insert.

Great high chair

We love this high chair. Is really comfy for bub and looks great in our house! So easy to clean. Has plenty of room for babies to grow. We dont use any cushions or covered and just give it a quick wipe after use. We get lots of compliments when friends see it

Kaylene.d
Kaylene.dGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

First time Nana

I love the clean design of this high chair, and it’s so stylish, not big and bulky,
Easy to clean too, I wouldn’t normally buy from an online store without seeing the product in person, but totally happy

Leanne Watson
Leanne WatsonMid North Coast, NSW

Grandmother’s View

Currently using the high chair for 5 and 9 month old grand daughters. Very comfortable and supportive. The fabric seating is excellent to spot clean. Visually it is very attractive

j.hyde
j.hydeGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Love our high chair!

Love the design, simple and stylish! Super easy to clean, doesn’t stain from foods that usually stain. It’s was easy to put together and also take apart for cleaning. 100% would recommend!

Jess M
Jess MGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Functional and cute

This highchair is great! It was easy to put together and with the cushioning in, it helps my little boy sit properly without falling to the side! Love it and would definitely recommend!

Perfect fit!

Not only does it work perfectly with my house furnishings, it’s not too big and bulky either. Suits my baby perfectly, the additional extras are great to make her as comfortable and safe as possible.

Stylish and ergonomic.

Brilliant high chair! Having the footrest is great and the tray is super easy to wipe clean. The padded seat allows bub to be more supported particularly in the early days.

Denise
DeniseSydney, NSW

Just perfect

Bought this chair for my granddaughter and she just loves sitting in it. It’s very comfortable and just the right height for her to watch me work at the island bench. Highly recommend the HILO high chair

Alana
AlanaMurrumbidgee Region, NSW

Love it!

My lo loves being in her Hilo. I got the cushion insert to go with it which means she will happily sit and play while I cook and clean. It’s beautiful and easy to use. Best purchase!

Maddy M
Maddy MPerth, WA

I am so pleased I decided on the HiLo

I did a lot of research before deciding on a high chair, and I eventually settled on the Redsbaby HiLo chair and I am so glad I did! It was super easy to put together, the straps hold my little one nice and upright and the waterproof cover and silicone tray mat add ons make clean up a breeze! It is a nice little bonus that the chair looks great too.

Our mealtime game-changer!

The Hilo chair seems to create good positioning for baby led weaning. The close fitting curved tray collects dropped finger foods well. It’s also very to clean and the cushions and harness come up really well after a machine wash. It has made our mealtimes run much more smoothly. We would definitely recommend this high chair.

Phil H.
Phil H.

Third time lucky!

Amy
AmyMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Simplicity at its best

The chair was extremely simple to put together and instructions are easy to follow.
We have also found that the style allows for fuss free cleaning and great versatility with a growing family!

Brooke - RB Team xx

Time saver - Quick & easy to clean!

We love the Hilo chair, our little one loves her food and loves to make a mess! The hill is so easy clean, no where for bits to get stuck.