Redsbaby HILO High Chair

Redsbaby HILO High Chair (page 2 of 9)

See the Best High Chairs in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Redsbaby

• Safety

Michelle
MichelleFar North Queensland, QLD

Comfort & Style

Love this high chair! My little one is not only well supported but comfortable. The chair is easy to assemble & disassemble but sturdy & so easy to clean. Not only that it looks great! Even my 2 year old wants to use it! I also love the fact it can become a toddler chair down the track.

Laura
LauraMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Exactly what we were after

We were so happy with our Redsbaby Pram, we knew the HILO chair would be just as reliable, and it was! Safe, stylish, easy to clean, daughter loves it. Perfect!

Purchased in June 2021 for $179.00.

Erin
Erin South East Queensland, QLD

My new favourite Redsbaby product!

We love our HILO High Chair! It’s minimalist design makes it extremely easy to wipe down and keep squeaky clean between meals. Good seated posture with the footrest, high quality materials and a convenient height for our family dining table. Simple to assemble and food tray easily removable.

NTR
NTRSydney, NSW

Aesthetic and practical all in one!

Product was delivered quickly. Very easy to assemble and keep clean. Made from quality materials with a beautifully minimalist design. Bub loves joining us at the table now! The infant insert cushion set was a must for us to ensure maximum comfort for bub.

Stylish and Functional

Highly recommend this highchair, very sturdy and so easy to clean. Also quick to assemble and looks really stylish More than happy with my purchase and definitely value for money.

Excellent highchair

The hi-lo chair is without a doubt the best highchair we have ever owned. It’s incredibly versatile and so user friendly. We love that both our almost 3yo and 6mo can both use it with no adjustments. The ability for this to be a booster chair at the table is also a huge plus for us!

Purchased in July 2021.

Amelia Hands
Amelia Hands

The best value for money high chair you will find!

This chair is super stylish and comfortable for my baby. The removable silicone insert in the food tray allows for easy cleaning and the height of the chair is perfect.

Purchased in June 2021 at Redsbaby.

The baby product awards for 2020!

Nathan S.29 Oct 2019
the-baby-product-awards-for-2020

Love, love, love it!

The Hilo highchair was so easy to put together. It is very sturdy and I feel very safe putting my baby into it. My baby loves being in it. It is very aesthetically pleasing. I would recommend this chair to everyone.

Lauren
LaurenSydney, NSW

Everything you need in a highchair!

My son is starting solids and the chair makes it easy and fun. We bought the highchair with the cushion inserts - highly recommend them to keep bub secure and comfy. Chair is easy to clean and looks stylish in our house. Cannot fault it.

Purchased in June 2021 for $180.00.

Find out how Redsbaby HILO High Chair compares to other High Chairs

Love the Redsbaby high chair!

I love this high chair! It was so easy to put together and looks super stylish alongside our other furniture. Very comfy with the infant insert for bub and the short legs will come in handy as she gets older. Would definitely recommend!

The perfect Highchair!

We purchased this highchair as it has everything we wanted for our little one.
- foot rest
- easy to clean tray
- additional cushioning
- short legs to turn it into a chair once bubs is older
Extremely happy with the purchase and would recommend to everyone!

Purchased in June 2021 for $170.00.

Sarah A.
Sarah A.Sydney, NSW

Excellent quality: Stylish and sturdy!

I am very impressed with the quality of this high chair for the price point. The stylish design ensures it goes perfectly with the rest of our home. Very functional as it converts from a high chair into a toddler chair.

Purchased in June 2021 for $179.99.

Conie
ConieSydney, NSW

Would highly recommend the HILO High Chair to anyone

I bought the HILO High Chair for my granddaughter for when she comes over. Its perfect for her height and was extremely easy to put together, I even bought the low legs for when shes older. Makes feeding my granddaughter a breeze. Would recommend it .

Rhena
RhenaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great addition to our routine!

A great, easy to use high chair! It’s made mealtimes a breeze. It’s light enough to move with one hand while holding your little one. And no matter the mess, it all wipes away, making it easy to keep clean. I got the cushioned insert for extra comfort and I love that I can just throw it in the washing machine to clean!

Kristen
KristenMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Simple and perfect!

The chair is extremely easy to put together and perfect size for baby! The chair is Easy to clean and not bulky. The right size to feed baby while sitting.

Bee
BeeSydney, NSW

Excellent choice

Chair looks great and easy to clean! Easy to assemble also! Would recommend to a friend. Very sturdy, harness holds my 6 month old very well with the insert included

Purchased in May 2021 for $225.00.

Bianca
BiancaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Practical and love the design

We chose the Hilo chair for the advantage of becoming a toddler chair after being a handy high chair! I was so happy with the colour and the design.. it also fits perfectly under our dining room table so when our baby is big enough to eat we can all eat at the table together.

Purchased in April 2021 for $238.99.

Great High Chair

This chair is easy to assemble and is a safe high chair to use for our daughter. I would highly recommend this chair and RedsBaby's customer relations department is fantastic.

Purchased in April 2021 for $149.00.

Steph
StephGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Nice design, safe and easy to clean

It is easy to clean and comes with footrest. Well built, very sturdy, 5 point safety harness belt. The design match my dining furniture. My baby has no objection sitting in the chair.

Monique
MoniqueGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Cute and practical

We were looking for a safe and easy to clean high chair that also suited our new home. This high chair ticks all the boxes and we absolutely love it!

Purchased in April 2021 for $280.00.

Sam
SamSouth East Queensland, QLD

Beautifully designed highchair

. I love that you can mix and match the seat cover. I have the cream white Hilo chair with the powder blue cover. It’s suits my home decor perfectly. The Hilo chair is also super light, so with my koala baby always on my hip it’s amazing that I can lift the highchair with one hand and move it from room to room while still holding bub. He also loves it. He slouches back like in a luxe lounge and waits to be fed lol. He also loves chewing on the tray insert. he seems totally happy in it. Oh I also love how it easily slides up to our dining table so bub can be part of the fun. Literally a beautiful hi chair on all fronts.

MaddyT
MaddyTGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

The perfect first highchair for our little man!

Reasons we have love this product for our baby include that it feels very safe and sturdy, it is easy to clean, it is compact/ doesn’t take up a heap of space and it is stylish so suits the decor in our home/ kitchen area. We also love the option of adding the shorter legs once he becomes a toddler. Would highly recommend!

Purchased in March 2021 for $240.00.

Pandora
PandoraSydney, NSW

Beautiful and efficient

Easy to clean with all plastic.stylish grey colouring with straps to keep bub in place, looks great, comfy and compact. Easy to assemble for anyone. Safe and sturdy, good quality.

Analisa
AnalisaSydney, NSW

Comfy for my 5 month old

We ordered the chair in black with the cushion insert and silicon tray. The colour works well in our home whilst disguising small stains which are inevitable.
A little rocky on our perfectly level new floor but we found if you apply some weight to it and loosen the footrest it helps (not rocky enough to fall or make you jump with nerves)

Purchased in January 2021 for $328.00.

Sarah
Sarah Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Stylish and practical high chair

We absolutely love the HILO high chair. Stylish modern design, easy to clean, easy to assemble, and a high quality product. We also have 2 of the infant inserts which supports my daughter in the chair and they just wipe clean after she makes a mess!! So glad I made this purchase.

Purchased in February 2021 for $179.00.