Redsbaby HILO High Chair

Redsbaby HILO High Chair (page 3 of 9)

See the Best High Chairs in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Redsbaby

• Safety

In love with this high chair

This high chair is beautiful and incredibly functional. With the inserts my petite baby fits into like a dream and is also super comfortable. I love the stability of the wide legs, the ease of cleaning it and that is also has a footrest. Highly recommend this chair!

Ivana
Ivana Sydney, NSW

Perfect and practical

Great high chair which is super easy to clean and nice to look at - very stylish goes well in our house.
Nice colour and comfy seat!
Functional and easy to get child in and out.

James Bruce
James BruceGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Excellent high chair.

Easy to clean. Looks great and - compared to some of the others I looked at - this is brilliant value for money. Straps also hold my bub in place with a much better posture than previous IKEA chair. Plenty of options to customise with accessories (can convert to toddler chair, silicon tray etc). Highly recommended.

Linda
LindaMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Best High Chair You Can Get !!

I absolutely LOVE my Redsbaby HILO High Chair! It looks absolutely amazing as it goes with our furniture and to top it off, it's so cute!!! Our daughter sits so snug in it and she is a very small baby. With the addition of the cushion and cover, it means that she could start using it once she turned 4 months. I would definitely recommend the HILO high chair to anyone who is still deciding on a chair, best investment and worth the money!

HAPPY LITTLE HILO

Love our HILO high chair! We have a redsbaby pram and because we love that so much we had our high chair sorted with choosing redsbaby! Beautiful design, sleek and stylish! Gorgeous colour choices which made it hard decision! Super easy to clean and the silicone tray insert is a fab idea and can go straight into the dishwasher! Best of all BABY LOVES IT! Thanks Redsbaby!

Liz
LizSydney, NSW

Love this high chair!

Great chair! Looks great, easy to put together and easy to clean. 8M bubba loves it with the infant cusion insert and chair cover, so comfy and secure for food and play!

Very happy

I purchased this high chair a month ago and I have been very happy with it. Chair is a good size and height, Very easy to clean and the safety straps are a good fit.

The baby product awards for 2020!

Nathan S.29 Oct 2019
the-baby-product-awards-for-2020

Love the look!!

The HILO chair is perfect for my little one, love the look and quality. It is very well made. The adjustable foot rest grows with them. The ability to remove the straps and wash them is a big plus

Amazing High Chair!

The highchair is perfect for my messy baby, it is very easy to wipe down and clean after feedings. Less stress for mothers and fathers! The chair is practically designed, light and easy to move around, and is set at the ideal height. The chair is designed for after the baby stage as it can be used as a toddler chair which I love.

Zarah
Zarah Hunter Region, NSW

Great high chair

Such a great high chair, I got the infant insert to go with it and my baby is able to sit in it safely and comfortably. Really easy to clean the tray and super light to move around.

Yuki
YukiGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Love the whole package

I bought the high chair, short legs, pillow, chair cover and tray cover.

I know babies make mess but the whole package helps me to clean very easily and quickly. Plus, I eat at coffee table so the short legs are perfect for my little one to sit and learn from us eating.

Ace
AceGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Love it!

It is good quality, modern and sleek design. It's compact and very practical. Conveniently light and easy to move around. Love that there are extra accessories that can be purchased.

Happy buyer
Happy buyerGippsland, VIC

Great high chair!

The Redsbaby HILO high chair is a great quality product. It’s very easy to assemble and combined with the cushion and tray works very well for our little bub. We also bought the short legs to convert to a toddler’s chair later on. Also very easy to clean. Highly recommended!

Shans
ShansSydney, NSW

Super stylish and functional high chair

Great colour choices, the accessory cushion and plastic cover are super handy. The tray detaches easily allowing you to clean it in the kitchen sink. Only negative is that the foot rest isn’t adjustable.

Courtney N.
Courtney N.

Perfect High Chair

Easy to use and clean. very sturdy and stylish. My daughter is very comfortable in this chair and I feel confident that she is safe when using this high chair.

Comfort and style all in one chair

We love our HILO chair, it’s super stylish and the colour is excellent, it fits in with our household furniture perfectly. Bub loves sitting in the chair for both meal time and play. Highly recommend!

Susan
SusanHunter Region, NSW

simple streamline and easy to clean, I really love it!

As a grandmother of 4 precious darlings, I have encountered several high chairs and I would not hesitate to recommend this one to anyone! Its super easy to clean & stylish. It is also light enough to move around the room.

The newborn insert and 5 point harness is worth it

The newborn insert and 5 point harness is worth it makes little one so comfortable when eating. Easy to assemble. Easy to clean. Redsbaby online team easy to talk too. Highly recommend

Laura
LauraSouth East Queensland, QLD

So stylish and easy to clean

I love this chair so much, its such a great modern looking chair, and throwing the padding in the wash to clean it is amazing. This is my third baby and i wish i had it for my other 2.

Sez
SezGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great high chair

We Love this chair. It looks good, great height for our table and our 8month old fits really well with the cushion insert. Tray is easy to remove and clean.

Ben Manera
Ben ManeraSouth East Queensland, QLD

Sleek high chair!

The high chair has been a great addition to the household. It has a modern sleek look and is easy to clean. It is also easy to put our baby in and out of the chair and strap them in with the seatbelt.

The insert also helped to add some padding for our young one and again it is easy to install and remove and can be washed.

The legs can sometimes be tripped over as they stick out however this is a minor nuisance. The high chair also did take some time to be delivered due to multiple delays however that can be forgiven due to COVID impacts on supply. Communication was provided by the company throughout.

Love this chair

Such a great investment! Not only does it look great, it's also easy to clean and my little one is happy, comfortable and safe nibbling on his little meals in his hilo chair

Leith
LeithSouth East Queensland, QLD

My bub loves his HiLo nearly as much as his chia pudding

We bought the HiLo after being so happy with our Jive Pram. Easy to assemble and my little bub loves it, although he wasn’t too keen on solids to start, he’s now loving them nearly as much as his high chair (his words not mine). Very comfortable for him and easy to clean. We love it, so much so we have added a photo.

Adele
Adele Illawarra, NSW

Perfect high chair

This high chair it’s absolutely amazing , easy to clean very modern. Was a Christmas present for my granddaughter she fits perfect and very comfortable. I was very happy about the delivery was supposed to be delivered on the 30 December 2020 but it was delivered before Christmas very impressed. I recommend it to anyone one . Thank you

emmalouise
emmalouise Sydney, NSW

LOVE LOVE LOVE

This high chair is beyond amazing! It is so stylish, fits perfectly, easy to use, great value for money and easy to clean which is a mums absolute bonus when looking for a high chair! This one will definitely not disappoint and your child can grow with it too putting it to such good use!