Redsbaby JIVE³

9 questions from our users

Sam
Samasked
JIVE³

What material are the wheels made from? Rubber or plastic? Are they suitable for all terain?

McRye
McRyeasked
JIVE³

Does the jive rainshield fit both the regular seat and the bassinet? Baby will be born in the rainy season, so I will need to know before purchase if I need to buy extra accessories. Secondly, as a tall mum with some back issues, are there height adapters, and can they be purchased separately? I like the jive, but have concerns about the seat height. I definitely struggled with my last pram and had to buy height adapters, but I don't see them listed on your website.

Gemma
Gemmaasked

Hi,
I can’t seem to lock into place any foot settings on my jive3 seat. It always stays down and doesn’t click into any other settings. Is there a way to fix this?

Clara
Claraasked
JIVE³

What are the sizes of the wheels? Do you have a specifications sheet?

Lee M.asked

Hi there,
I was just wondering whether the Steelcraft baby capsule is compatible with the JIVE3 stroller? It was given to us and unfortunately I can't find a serial number or anything on it but from googling I believe it's made by Britax, so I'm guessing it probably is?

Lee M.

Ah ok - thanks for letting me know. Much appreciated :)

Pseudonormasked
JIVE³

Can I buy this without the bassinet?

Pseudonorm

Hi Brooke, I ordered the metro before but decided against it as I prefer the fold of the jive 3. Is there any way I can just buy the stroller? If not, I'll have to get a Nuna but I really want to support Aussie products.

RedsbabyRedsbabySend a private message

We only sell the JIVE³ as a set with the bassinet I'm afraid. Please let me know if I can assist with any further questions.

Brooke -RB Team xx

Regina Fitzpatrick
Regina Fitzpatrickasked
JIVE³

Does it work as a car seat as well or would that need to be bought seperate?

RedsbabyRedsbabySend a private message

Thank you, when is the next demo, I’m in Coogee Sydney. I’d like to look at the reds baby jive before buying. 0416 847 727

Mina A.
Mina A.asked
JIVE³

Hi my 5 point harness does not click into place when using the pram. I purchased it early this year but just transitioned from bassinet to seat. It will not work?

tammy a.
tammy a.
Libby B.
Libby B.asked
JIVE³

I am thinking about purchasing the 2020 version and wondering how good it is with small cars? I have a ford fiesta so not a heap of space

RedsbabyRedsbabySend a private message

Get an answer from our members and Redsbaby representatives

Redsbaby JIVE³