Redsbaby JIVE

JIVE², JIVE³, JIVE, etc...

4.8 (1,768)
    4.8 (1,765)
    4.7 (1,702)
  • Suitable for Running Yes (454) · No (534)
  • Safety
    4.8 (1,698)
  • Manoeuvrability
    4.8 (1,723)
  • Ease of Packing & Storage
    4.7 (1,733)

Joshua

JoshuaSouth East Queensland, QLD

An essential part of our artillery!

Purchased in January 2021 for $900.00.

Fantastic pram

Light weight and easy to manoeuvre and get in and out of the car especially with 2 infants
Children seem to be very comfortable especially as the seats recline all the way down

Purchased in December 2020 for $1,100.00.

Jess

JessMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Our first ever pram & we are in love.

Our baby is due in June! We love the look and feel of our Jive pram. We have taken it for multiple spins around the house to get used to it! The dog might have even had a go too. It’s stylish, lightweight and so simple to put together. Can’t wait to bring our baby girl home in it!

Gabriel

GabrielSouth East Queensland, QLD

Very good pram. Couldn’t be happier with it.

Quick and easy to set up. Easy to use. Using the bassinet at the moment and is intuitive to use and baby appears comfortable. We would definitely recommend this pram.

Purchased in December 2020 for $900.00.

Jade

Jade

Terrible front wheel set up

Purchased for $1,100.00.

Real happy

Overall good pram. With all the ones we looked at it appeared to be the best quality in that price range, and was on par with the more expensive ones at least.

Purchased in December 2020 for $899.00.

Sarah K.

Sarah K.Perth, WA

Love my Redsbaby!

I love my Redsbaby pram! Makes my life easy with the fold down in one action. It's also sturdy for walks and is built for Australian summers as it has a few flaps that can open on the bassinet to keep cool in the summer. My baby seems to always fall asleep in it so it must be good! Love the bum bag it comes with too as it makes for a great way to pop your phone/keys/wallet in that's easy accessible. There's also a good amount of room in the storage part at the bottom, I often find I dont need to take my nappy bag as the pram can carry everything! Definitely buy the 50+ sun shade as it does need it. I've already recommended it to my friends!

Purchased in November 2020 for $1,000.00.

Beautiful product. Helpful team!

First time mum here, I purchased a reds baby pram and was surprised with how beautiful it actually was when it arrived. The material and all the extra mesh pockets make it really breathable. I did have a manufacturing issue with one piece which was handled so easily and swiftly by their team. Made it so easy!

Purchased in November 2020 for $900.00.

NiroK

NiroKGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Excellent quality, light weight and easy to use

Perfect!

Easy to assemble, comfortable for our little babe, I cannot fault this pram at all in any way! Colours are lovely and the design is faultless. My husband and I are so beyond happy with our purchase!!

Purchased in October 2020 for $1,599.00.

Leah H.

Leah H.Sydney Surrounds, NSW

We sold a baby jogger to buy a Redsbaby pram - so glad we did!

We bought this pram after purchasing a baby jogger City elite, and realising it was much too big. We sold the jogger and bought the resbaby. I had seen raving reviews about the pram online, and researched the Choice reviews which shows a 90% rating. Unfortunately when it arrived the bumper was broken but the customer service to resolve any issues I had was extremely prompt andtl they sent me a new seat immediately. After using the baby jogger, the difference between the two is massive.
It's easy to pack away, it's light, the hood is massive. It's convertable and changed positions easily. My LO loves it and happy sleeps in it. I really love it and I'm super happy we made the switch !

Purchased in January 2021 for $899.00.

Hannah

HannahSouthwest, VIC

The best pram in EVERYWAY!

Taylor

TaylorRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Great company

I purchased this pram ready for the arrival of bub #1 so I haven’t had a chance to use it properly but a review of the company and the prompt service is required. I had a few questions once purchased and the replies and delivery/tracking was prompt and put me at ease. The pram when it arrived was super easy to set up (they also have demo videos on YouTube if needed) it is super light super easy to use and swap between bassinet and chair it looks amazing and seems super well put together and safe. I can not wait to use it once he arrives. I would recommend this company to anyone. :)

Purchased in January 2021 for $821.00.

Lightweight easy pram to use

Very lightweight, easy to take in car and manoeuvres very easily! The lack of fold out sunshade is a bit annoying as need to use muslin to shade baby. Bassinet seems quite small but luckily comes with toddler seat as feel our baby will have outgrown bassinet by 4 months

Zoe Karakasidis

Zoe KarakasidisGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Ticks all the boxes!

Purchased in December 2020 for $850.00.

Erin

ErinSydney, NSW

Love my Redsbaby!!!

Easy to use, manoeuvre, in and out of car. All in all well rounded pram that goes the distance. I do a lot of city/ outdoors walking and this pram works well in many terrains.

Purchased for $1,200.00.

lauren

laurenSydney, NSW

I love it so much! So chic and definitely the best out of all the brands we looked at!

Really satisfied, love the look of the pram and it's also really compact and easy to use. I always get compliments about it! I love how it can transition into a two baby pram too

Purchased in November 2020 for $1,300.00.

Mel

MelPerth, WA

Great value and quality Pram

Great value and quality, easy to fold, compact and light weight. Easy to manoeuvre and it was easy to put together. Love the look and colour of the pram very stylish

Purchased in December 2020 for $1,200.00.

Smooth and Stylish!

I like to think of this pram as the BMW of the pram world - it looks good and it drives amazingly! I love it and continually recommend it to all my pregnant friends. The customer service team were also great. I received the capsule and pram in separate shipments so was initially worried something might have been forgotten. The team got back to me quickly assuring me it is on its way!

Purchased in December 2020.

Even my Mother-in-law loves it!

My partner and I love our Redsbaby Jive!
My mother-in-law wasn’t so sure having never heard of Redsbaby, she was soon converted and loves the Jive just as much as we do. As first time parents it’s overwhelming looking at all the pram options available, a large number of our friends have the Jive and can’t speak more highly of it. My partner is quite tall, the handle adjusts to the perfect height. It is so easy to maneuver around, purchasing the bundle made it so easy so ensure we had all we needed as well.

Purchased for $1,600.00.

Frequently Asked Questions about Redsbaby JIVE

Can you adjust the recline on a Redsbaby Jive?

While the bassinet option on the Redsbaby Jive remains stationarily flat, the seat option can reclined to several positions. Depending on your version, you can adjust the recline by either via buttons on the side of the pram, or a latch on the back of the seat.

How do I clean my Redsbaby Jive?

Redsbaby says that the material that comprises the Jive are designed to be highly durable and stain resistant, and will only require a damp cloth to clean spot stains.

How can I purchase a Redsbaby Jive?

Redsbaby exclusively sells their strollers on their online store at redsbaby.com.au. Redsbaby also hosts “Demo Days” where you can check out their strollers, including the Jive, in person.

Latest Consumer Questions

Helen H

Helen Hasked

JIVE

This is a question for other mums who have turned their pram into a double.
Do you find your toddler fits in the bottom seat with the bassinet? Looking at pictures and the demo videos, the space seems very tight. Have you also found losing the basket on the bottom annoying turning it into a double? Just want to be sure it’s not flimsy and space too tight for my toddler before spending a huge amount on the second seat ($319!!!)

Vicky

Vickyasked

JIVE

Is a hand strap included ?

Hi Vicky,

Thank you for getting in touch. All Redsbaby prams come standard with a tether strap as this is part of the mandatory safety standards in Australia.

Please reach out to customer care if you have any questions at all on 1300 344 964 or info@redsbaby .com.au

Brooke - RB Team xx

Mumof3

Mumof3asked

JIVE

Hi can I connect jive 2 wheels to my jive 2017?

Hi Mumof3,

Thank you for your question. The JIVE² wheels aren't compatible with the 2017 JIVE 's as there was a change in the wheels and brake units in 2018 when the JIVE² was launched. For the 2017 prams, you would need to look at the JIVE/METRO rear wheels which are compatible with the 2017 brake unit : https://redsbaby.com.au/jive-metro-rear-wheels/

Please reach out to customer care if you have any further questions on 1300 344 964 or info@redsbaby.com.au

Brooke - RB Team xx

Get an answer from our members and Redsbaby representatives

Compare all 5 Redsbaby JIVE
  • Discontinued
  • Award Winner 2017

Redsbaby JIVE²
  • Discontinued
  • Award Winner 2018

Redsbaby JIVE²

Category4-Wheel Prams & Strollers4-Wheel Prams & Strollers4-Wheel Prams & Strollers4-Wheel Prams & Strollers
Price (RRP) $979.00$899.00$849.00
Seating TypeSingle and TandemSingle and TandemSingle and Tandem
Convertible YesYesYes
Suitable Age0+ months0+ months
Max User Weight 20 kg20 kg20 kg
Seat OrientationReversibleReversibleReversible
Bassinet CompatibleYes (Included)Yes (Included)Yes (Included)
Capsule CompatibleYes, with addition of adaptersYes, with addition of adaptersYes, with addition of adapters
FeaturesArm Bar, Height-Adjustable Handle, Locking Front Wheels, Suspension and Under-seat StorageArm Bar, Height-Adjustable Handle, Locking Front Wheels, Suspension and Under-seat StorageArm Bar, Cup Holder, Height-Adjustable Handle, Locking Front Wheels, Reversible Handle, Side-by-side Storage, Suspension and Under-seat Storage
Wheel MaterialSolidSolid
Weight11.9 kg11.9 kg11.9 kg11.9 kg
Manufacturer Warranty2 year(s)2 year(s)2 year(s)2 year(s)
Folded Dimensions33 x 58.5 x 88 cm33 x 58.5 x 88 cm38 x 58 x 73 cm