Redsbaby METRO

See the Best 4-Wheel Prams & Strollers in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Redsbaby

• Suitable for Running Yes (10) · No (17)
  • Safety
  • Manoeuvrability
  • Ease of Packing & Storage
Lauren
LaurenSouth East Queensland, QLD

Awesome pram

I purchased the Redsbaby Metro 3 for my firstborn, and I love the pram. My favourite feature is the extra large canopy - being in Australia I feel so confident going outside and being able to cover my baby from the sun. I also purchased the Airflow kit and it has been amazing during summer too. The pram is lightweight, easy to fold, and my baby looks very comfortable in it. I spent a lot of time doing research and I am so glad I purchased the Metro 3!

Good pram, but doesn't last the distance

I loved my Redsbaby metro as it did most things I wanted it to. I especially liked the big basket and the fact it was lightweight. Unfortunately it hasn't lasted as well as I would have expected (frame is creaky, materials wearing out) and when parts have needed replacing they have been superseded by newer models so I have been forced to accept poor alternatives. I don't think it is unreasonable to expect a good pram to last 3 years or longer, so I will be replacing my metro with a higher end brand with a better warranty for baby number 2.

Erica
Erica
AnneMarie C.
AnneMarie C.Sydney, NSW

Still going strong!

I've had my Redsbaby Metro since 2017. Excellent customer support meant I could to easily upgrade or replace parts when needed. Feature-wise it was awesome too: my kid slept beautifully in both the bassinet and seat. The extra large sunshade and vents were essential for summer but the pram was also super cosy in winter. The extra large basket meant this was pretty much my shopping trolley for two years. Great purchase - no regrets!

Joanna
JoannaCanberra

Good pram

Bought the pram late 2017 and used it for our first with no issues. Tyre cracked and unfortunately It was difficult to source a replacement given the model had been superseded. Redsbaby Customer service provided a suitable solution.

cathieclinton
cathieclintonFar North Queensland, QLD

Disappointing pram.

Pretty disappointed with this. So many functions can't be done unless you have both hands free. The bassinet hood requires you to press 2 stiff buttons to get it down. Steering is so much harder than other brands I've used - one handed is definitely out of the question! No holding my 4 yr olds hand as we cross the street! Poor suspension, very bouncy on grass - woke baby each time i tried. it's just all aesthetics and poor functionality. Wish I'd stuck with mountain buggy.

Suitable for Running No
Functionality
Manoeuvrability
Ease of Packing & Storage
Rebecca
RebeccaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great upgrade from previous brand!

We were nervous about buying online from a unknown brand- we need not have been! Fantastic pram; smooth to manuvour, easy to fold, good size basket and very stylish. Pram was easy to assemble once delivered. The only negative I can think of is that the back wheels are wide and takes some getting used to to maneuve.

Purchased in for $780.

Jessica R.
Jessica R.

Best pram for all your needs

Pram has great turning ability. Pushes on all surfaces.. light as ever to get in and out of the car. Capsule fits into adaptors and bassinet is great for day naps.

Purchased in for $700.

RedsbabyRedsbabySend a private message

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. We are so happy to hear that you are enjoying your Redsbaby pram. RB Team xx

Smart shopping tips to help you make the most of Black Friday sales

smart-shopping-tips-to-help-you-make-the-most-of-black-friday-sales
Christmas Gift Ideas for Mum

Avleen M.
Avleen M.
christmas-gift-ideas-for-mum

Jules45
Jules45South East Queensland, QLD

Almost perfect

Pretty great pram. The brakes can be awkward to take off and the backrest can lock up and be really hard to put down but other than that. It’s great!

Purchased in at Redsbaby.com.au.

RedsbabyRedsbabySend a private message

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review and we couldn't be happier to hear that you are enjoying your Redsbaby pram :)

buyer20414
buyer20414Perth, WA

Good price mark quality make

Reasonably priced for a quality built product. Comes with large shopping/storage basket for shopping/travel. Posh leather handle, with durable yet stylist fabric for the seats/hood.
Overall a stratified and worthwhile purchase.

Missy
MissyVictoria

1 year in

1 year in and it’s busting at the seams. The basket ripped and the hard plastic that holds it together at the back has fallen out. Out and about I see a lot of old model redsbaby metro and the quality of those look solid and sturdy. The newer model must be manufactured factory in China where the parts are cheaper.

Purchased in at Redsbaby.

Happy mamma
Happy mammaPerth, WA

We all love it.

So glad we decided to go with the metro.
The storage area underneath is so handy and the pram drives smoothly, perfect for helping baby drift off to sleep.
Would recommend!

Purchased in for $800.

RB Team xx

Great value for money, amazing quality

The cup holder insert was difficult to insert, no directions provided in assembly.

Overall very satisfied and happy with look and function of pram.

Very happy using this pram for my first child. Would and have been highly recommending reds baby.

Many Thanks

Purchased in at Demo day for $750.

Sam
SamSouthwest, VIC

Perfect, easy to use, don’t go anywhere with out it

Really happy with it
Great for the little oneS.
Easy to use, fold up and have great attachments for capsules
Drives really nice, good turning circle.
Buns is really comfortable in it

Fragile over long term

This pram looked good to start with but appears fragile over the longer term. Joints that connect the parts appear to be poorly made and break. It says 2 year warranty on web site but we were told it was only one year. It's now held together with duct tape - not exactly a tribute to Chinese engineering!
Edit - After some negotiation the company supplied (for the cost of postage) a new frame unit so I could repair the pram.

Reviewer 99

Please note that I have not received any vouchers or anything else to review this pram, as per blue box at the top. The pram has now, a year or so after repair, functioned without any further problems.

RedsbabyRedsbabySend a private message

We're happy to hear that our Customer Care team were able to help you with a resolution RB Team xx

LOVE this pram!

The pram is so smooth to drive with a great turning circle and easy to manoeuvre. It is so easy to fold and my baby is super comfortable in it.

Purchased in for $700.