Redsbaby Metro

• Suitable for Running Yes · No (54%)
  • Safety
  • Manoeuvrability
  • Ease of Packing & Storage

cathieclinton

cathieclintonFar North Queensland, QLD

Disappointing pram.

Pretty disappointed with this. So many functions can't be done unless you have both hands free. The bassinet hood requires you to press 2 stiff buttons to get it down. Steering is so much harder than other brands I've used - one handed is definitely out of the question! No holding my 4 yr olds hand as we cross the street! Poor suspension, very bouncy on grass - woke baby each time i tried. it's just all aesthetics and poor functionality. Wish I'd stuck with mountain buggy.

Johanna

JohannaSydney, NSW

Love it!

Absolutely love our pram! We have the metro 3 and after months of researching decided to go with redsbaby. We love it but just have noticed it has a squeek and is pulling a bit to the side when we walk. We can only really walk on smooth surfaces with it ie. Shops, concrete or footpath.

Purchased in March 2020 for A$823.90.

Rach W

Rach WSouthwest, VIC

Amazing pram & brand

My baby loves the pram and it’s perfect for walking on all terrains. We walk everyday through the local parks and along the beach, no worries at all with this pram

Purchased in March 2020 for A$500.00.

Jana

JanaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Stylish and Easy to Use!!

Love our pram! It is so practical and goes everywhere with us. We’ve been going on lots of walks whilst in Covid and we couldn’t be happier with our choice. It not only looks good with so many compliments on the colour but easy to get in and out of the car and also maneuver around the shops. Mila looks pretty comfy in it as well!!

Purchased in December 2019 for A$699.00.

Lindsay

LindsaySouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Great pram

Purchased in October 2019 at Redsbaby.

Squishmum

SquishmumSydney, NSW

Everything we need.

The metro has everything we need. The canopy is HUGE and has excellent air flow so you never need to cover the pram or worry about it getting too hot. There is plenty of room underneath for your bags and shopping and everything about the pram is intuitive and adjustable. All of this for a really reasonable price. I couldn’t recommend Redsbaby enough!

Purchased in October 2019.

Chauntelle S.

Chauntelle S.Sydney, NSW

Can't fault it!

This is my third baby and my fifth pram - oh how I wish I'd found Redsbaby the first time around! Finally a pram I can't fault!

The pram is so easy to manoeuvre and is light and comfortable to place in and out of the car boot. I was expecting to have to take my 4WD if I wanted to fit the pram in, but was pleasantly surprised that it fit so nicely in my small hatch back as well - so much so that I haven't even bothered using the second hand stroller I was gifted for use when I had to drive bubs in the hatchback.

I live in a hilly, bushy area with tracks to reach the older kids' school and the pram has happily handled the rough terrain and never disturbed baby.

Big thumbs up.

Purchased in December 2019.

Ehow

EhowSydney, NSW

Safe and Easy!

We absolutely love our Redsbaby Metro! Our baby loves his walks and sleeps well in the cosy bassinet. The bassinet being sleep safe is a massive bonus for weekends away! Easy to manoeuvre over bumpy paths and easy to fold and assemble. Looks great too!

Purchased in March 2020.

Good but not great

The connectors to the frame are not the best...flimsy and hard to attach and detach. One broke early on for us. Seat recline positions need an in between some settings. Also, we only had one choice of colour when we ordered.

Positives are size and value for money overall. Compatibility with micro car capsule is a big plus!

Purchased in December 2019 for A$800.00.

Bianca P.

Bianca P.Central West, NSW

So sturdy and reliable! Would definitely recommend!

Although the pram takes up a bit of boot space it is sturdy, reliable and well made and great for long walks or trips to the shops. Bub is comfortable and the 5 point harness keeps him secure while also easy to do up and undo.

Purchased in November 2019 at Redsbaby.

We love our Metro2!

We love this pram - it's light, versatile and stylish. Adjustable for both my husband and me to push. The Grandparents find it easy to use too!! The basket is huge and the option to have the seat rear or front facing is a bonus. Our baby is still using the bassinet which he loves. The accessories have given us peace of mind in the sun/rain.

The only negative is that the pram organiser does not sit very well when using it with the bassinet, but once we start using the seat, I'm sure it will be fine.

Purchased in November 2019 at Redsbaby for A$750.00.

Great value pram!

The Redsbaby METRO pram is great value. The pram has the look and feel of a more premium pram without the price tag. We use our pram everyday, it feels sturdy and is easy to use. We can connect our Cybex capsule, using adaptors, to the pram. The pram does lack suspension and can be difficult to push on rough terrain or over gravel. The cup holder is also not the best design. But definitely a terrific pram that we are very happy with.

Purchased in December 2019.

Monica

MonicaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Such a practical pram, that suits our lifestyle!!

We looked at a lot of different prams. We needed something that would handle different terrain as we walk daily with our dogs to parks, ovals, and off road tracks. This pram has been great, it’s also pretty compact (I have a golf) light weight and has a huge storage basket. We love it and also love that it’s an Australian company with great customer service.

Purchased in February 2020 for A$600.00.

Aims D.

Aims D.South East Queensland, QLD

Excellent Pram!

Very smooth, lightweight and easy to manoeuvre! Love the size and ease of accessibility to the storage basket underneath.
Easy to put up and down.
Originally my front wheel was faulty (flat spot) and Redsbaby were quick to get a new wheel sent out to me under warranty.
Overall really enjoying this pram!

Purchased in January 2020.

Brooke

BrookeGippsland, VIC

Great pram but a bit restrictive for tall people

Really love the pram. Very easy to use. Only complaint is that i hit the pram with my foot when pushing it even though i have the handle at its highest setting. Im 6ft tall, longer levers to accomodate tall people would be much better. I cant freely stride with the pram because of this.

Purchased in February 2020.

Jess

JessFar North Queensland, QLD

Fantastic pram!

I am very satisfied with this pram’s ride. Of course it is great on concrete/bitumen, but has survived a few off-road adventures and proves to be remarkably sturdy.

My daughter often falls asleep in the bassinet so I can safely assume she finds it very comfy!

Purchased in January 2020 for A$769.00.

Gemma

GemmaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Everything and more! Love our pram

Love our pram. We wanted someone that not only looks nice, feels nice to push and is super comfy for our little man. We get so many comments on our pram being so stylish. It is also so practical and folds away easy and fits in one side of my boot. Bassinet was perfect for my baby except he was on the larger side so he outgrew that within a few months. 100% recommend this pram!

Purchased in October 2019 for A$699.00.

Catau

CatauMelbourne

Easy to use and great quality

I have been using the Redsbaby Metro 3 for my 7 week old baby. It’s great quality, easy to put up and fold down, lightweight, steers easily with one hand and my baby falls asleep in the bassinet every time. This pram is such great value and I’d strongly recommend it to other parents.

Purchased in November 2019 at Redsbaby for A$850.00.

Great pram!

Our little one is three months and I’m very happy with this pram so far! It’s easy to use with one hand, it’s not too heavy so I can easily put it in the boot, looks good too! I’m a bit confused about the cup holder as it’s too small to fit a water bottle, not even a keep cup. I think this is my only complaint.

Kayla

KaylaCanberra 2600, ACT

Perfect pram!

I am in love with this pram. Perfect features and my little one loves it.
The bassinet is a great add on and is so lightweight and easy to fold up and down.
Such a good modern look, I cannot fault this pram!

Purchased in March 2020 for A$750.00.

Angie

Angieasked

METRO2

Hi there, can anyone tell me the difference between Metro 2 and Metro 3? (including are the seat dimensions the same? )
I was gifted a second hand metro and not sure which model. I want to purchase accessories.

Hi Angie,

We can assist in identifying the METRO you have if you have the batch number (located on the rear axle of the pram). Most of the accessories for the METRO ³ will fit on existing METRO's - the ones that may not would be the zip on accessories like the sunshades and insect nets.

If you would like more information - you can email your batch number to info@redsbaby.com.au and our customer care team would be happy to assist.

Tam

Tamasked

Metro

Hi, just wondering how small the metro3 folds? Needing a car pram to fit in the boot of a prado2019 (with the seats up) so extremely limited space!

Hi Tam,

Thank you for your question. The METRO ³ has a nice compact fold and will fit in some of the smallest car boots on the market, we have tested in the Fiat 500 and Nissan MICRA. I have added in the folded specs below to assist:

Please be in touch if you have any further questions.

Pseudonorm

Pseudonormasked

Metro

Does the metro 3 seat sit upright at 90 degrees? My child likes to sit ramrod straight to see the world.

Krys1224
Krys1224

Hi Pseudonorm,

The METRO 3 seats lock into 3 different positions and they do sit quite upright for older toddlers which you can see here:

Brooke - RB Team xx

Get an answer from our members and Redsbaby representatives