Redsbaby Metro

Redsbaby Metro (page 2 of 49)

METRO2, METRO, METRO³

• Suitable for Running Yes (43%) · No (57%)
  • Safety
  • Manoeuvrability
  • Ease of Packing & Storage

Elva

ElvaSydney, NSW

This Is perfect

This Is perfect, I like the colour match! Sure I will recommend my friends choosing this brand! Even though I have waiting for couple of months, but it definitely worth!

Purchased in November 2019 at Show for A$800.00.

Sarah

SarahCanberra 2600, ACT

Love our METRO pram

Chose the metro for its size, style and price and we weren’t disappointed. It’s perfect for us. Love the height of the bassinet and how easy the pram is to manoeuvre.

Lachlan

LachlanSydney, NSW

Amazing quality

The quality of the Metro is lovely, it has a very modern look and feel that won't become dated.
The pram feels smooth moving up our stoney driveway with very little bumps along the way. The little one looks super cosy, very happy.

Purchased in February 2020 for A$769.00.

Denise M.

Denise M.South-Eastern Region, NSW

So light n easy luv it

Luv everything about it stylish easy to push on any surface just glides, colour scheme is classy black with the tan leather touches best purchase I have made wheels are great just luv it

Purchased in December 2019 for A$799.00.

Sarah

SarahPerth, WA

Perfect mix of functional and stylish!!

The Metro pram is very easy to pack and unfold in and out of the car which is important for our family. The size and design is comfortable for our child during the day when out and about and at night when sleeping in the bassinet on the bassinet stand. We also love the storage compartment at the bottom of the pram. We love our Redsbaby and highly recommend to anyone looking to purchase.

It is perfect!

It it so perfect for our little family and I have had so many people compliment the colour!
The prams performance is on point we have had zero mobility issues on different terrain and the Metro is still so compact when traveling places and the bassist stand has been the most perfect addition, our little bub has loved sleeping near us and it’s so easy to transfer from the pram to the stand to keep bub asleep

Thanks team we love it

Purchased in October 2019 for A$883.90.

MandoMac

MandoMacSouth West, WA

My favourite pram EVER!

I love this pram it’s so light weight so easy to maneuver and push, its everything I was looking for in a pram. Holds up well on different terrains such as grass and gravel and suspension is great on these surfaces. Price was amazing and am blown away by the quality and overall performance! This is my 3rd baby and 3rd pram and it’s by far my favourite and can see it lasting for years to come

Purchased in November 2019.

Rochelle

RochelleSydney, NSW

This is a perfect pram for me and my bub, such a nice design.

My pram has gone beyond my expectations. It’s is so durable and adapts to the different surfaces in which I use it.
The pram is a smooth ride for my bub. I wouldn’t want any other brand of pram, if I were to have more children.
My bub is super comfortable and relaxed when in this pram. For a fussy bub I am very satisfied.

Purchased in January 2020 for A$898.90.

Nothappy

Nothappy

Love it! stylish and light

Moves well, compact with all the features, easy to fold away into car.
Can’t wait till my baby is here so I can take it out properly!
Love the new colour too

Purchased in January 2020 for A$750.00.

Amanda Y.

Amanda Y.Illawarra, NSW

A fantastic addition for our new baby boy

We purchased the metro3 at the baby expo and pre-purchased the 2020 edition. When we unboxed it in February we were ecstatic to find such amazing quality and sturdiness. We've just had our baby boy and he loves sitting in his pram riding round the house (covid-19 lockdown) but homely strolls keep him happy.

Purchased in November 2019 for A$749.00.

MrsHalls

MrsHallsNorth Queensland, QLD

Best Blind Buy Ever!

Everything about this pram is outstanding. All features are spot on. I had great confidence in buying this pram without testing due to the amazing reviews online. A big tick from the hubby so that’s saying something!

Purchased in January 2020.

Great Pram

Practical and compact, this pram is a great choice for anyone who wants ease of use. Lots of clever design features too. Great value for money compared to other prams on the market.

Purchased for A$800.00.

Vanessa

VanessaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Quality products and support!

It hasn’t had a lot of use yet but I am very pleased with its design and quality. I ordered it without going to a demo day and have no regrets - products are as described. Staff assisted me with my questions via email immediately and were ++ helpful. I also bought the reds baby capsule attachments for nuna. The new nuna klik plus capsule locks in perfectly to the metro 3 frame. All in all, very happy with my purchase!

JessicaS

JessicaSSouth East Queensland, QLD

Love my pram

Love my metro 3 pram. It’s awesome that it comes with the bassinet for my newborn he loves sleeping in here. Pram is good quality and look great and has plenty of storage space for your baby bag

Suitable for Running No

Easy to manoeuvre and good value for money

This pram is easy to manoeuvre and to put together. Good, solid construction. I like the fact the bassinet has many zipped ventilation areas and it has a very large basket underneath for storage. Very well priced.

Purchased in February 2020 at Redsbaby.

Love it!

We chose the Metro 3 because of the large shopping basket.
This pram is compact, agile and very manoeuvrable.
Pram works well on all surfaces and the large wheels are perfect for parks.
We are happy so far!

Purchased in February 2020 for A$820.00.

Amazing, Affordable and Great Quality Pram

We tossed up a sleuth of different options and decided on the Metro3. Luckily we did, the pram glides over paths easily, while maintaining a light frame, the attachments are easy to place on, and the pram folds up into a small silhouette. Meanwhile it looks like a quality pram at an amazing price point -

Amazing quality pram!

Tough and sturdy pram. Does everything you need it to in life as a parent. Take it everywhere in the car, folds up and down quickly, takes a beating but still strong as the day we got it.

Purchased in March 2020 for A$700.00.

Great pram

The pram has been so simple and easy to use. It is light, easy to collapse and generally a pleasure to manoeuvre. We love it! The best part has been transitioning from the bassinet to the seat.

Purchased in January 2020 for A$799.00.

Bee

BeeSydney, NSW

Great pram!

Purchased in January 2019 for A$700.00.

Caitlin G.

Caitlin G.asked

METRO2

Anyone else have a terrible squeaky problem with their 2018 metro2 stroller? With every push or movement it has a horrible squeaky sound.

Hi Caitlin,

Thank you for getting in touch. Whilst prams can make noises from time to time, these shouldn't be persistent. We recommend applying silicone spray to the moving parts of the frame, wheels and brake roughly every 8-12 weeks to avoid any friction and sand and dirt getting caught in the mechanisms. If this doesn't resolve the noise, please reach out to the warranty team via our website and they will be able to assist.

LMead

LMeadasked

Metro

Hi, I have the 2017 Metro and wanting to buy a new seat. Are the new seats compatible with the 2017 frame?

Hi LMead,

The new seats are compatible but we don't sell the seats as a separate item, these are generally stocked for warranty purposes only. If you have any questions, please contact the customer care team on 1300 344 964 and we can assist.

Elizabeth

Elizabethasked

Metro

I bought my redsbaby pram in 2017 and have had problems with the wheels since the day I got it. When pushing it around the front wheels constantly stop and buckle under the pram even for a small pebble or rose in a concrete path. Then the back wheels constantly go flat on it. I’ve taken them off and they don’t have punctures and I’ve tightened both valves to make sure they aren’t leaking air. But they still go down. Now I’m told after paying $800 for the pram the only way to fix the wheels is to pay $120 for new wheels! Has anyone else had the same problem

Hi Elizabeth,

Thank you for reaching out and we are sorry to hear that you are having issues with your wheels. We would urge you to reach out to customer care about the issue with the front wheels, in particular, to ensure these are working as they should.

In regards to the rear wheels on the 2017 prams, they do have an inner tube and it sounds like yours may have a hole in them or have been damaged. The team can assist with replacing just the inner tubes if these are causing an issue - they are $19.95 plus shipping a set. If you would like to upgrade to the new foam-filled version wheels, these ones are $119.95.

Please reach out to the customer care team on info@redsbaby.com.au or 1300 344 964 so we can check on the front wheels and also assist with replacing the inner tubes for you.

RB Team xx

Get an answer from our members and Redsbaby representatives