Redsbaby Metro

Redsbaby Metro (page 2 of 64)

METRO², METRO, METRO³

• Suitable for Running Yes (174) · No (212)
  • Safety
  • Manoeuvrability
  • Ease of Packing & Storage

Ruth Y.

Ruth Y.

Very stylish and versatile pram

Large Basket - which is an absolute must
Smooth and nimble, easy to negotiated small spaces
Small enough to fit into the back of fiat 500 - which is amazing
Made out of quality material

Purchased in January 2021 for $750.00.

Thomas

ThomasSydney, NSW

Best Pram, everyone should get one

Beautiful design, easy to unfold and fold. Loved the possibility to choose/build your Pram (choosing different fabric colour). The delivery was on time and with the extra accessories (Pram with bassinet, carseat and extras). Great customer service when I needed.
We go for a walk everyday at our local park, the pram works perfect in all different terrain (concrete, asphalt and grass). Folds perfect and can fit at our I30 car.

Purchased in November 2020 for $1,000.00.

Sufee

SufeeSydney, NSW

Perfect for our little princess

We got the Metro 3 with the bassinet. The delivery was slightly delayed which was promptly resolved after contacting Redsbaby (shoutout to Kate). Redsbaby ticks all the boxes and the pram looks stylish in the green we ordered. The pram is incredibly easy and straightforward to assemble. We love that its easy to fold/unfold while being comparatively lightweight and fits nicely in the car. The 10kg basket is handy for all the baby and mum stuff when out and about. The bassinet also provides a handy sleeping solution when visiting friends or family. The only slight letdown was that the bassinet shade is a bit loose and flimsy.

Purchased in January 2021 at Redsbaby.com.au.

KimberleyS

KimberleyS

Fantastic pram, can't recommend enough!

Purchased in July 2020 for $750.00.

Ruby

Ruby

Fantastic pram, issues with order

Very impressive pram - stylish, functional, heaps of storage, easy to put up and down. Only downside was I had a lot of issues with my order, but eventually after chasing them I had a suitable resolution.

Purchased in November 2020 for $649.00.

D_lilley

D_lilleyPerth, WA

Perfect, compact, versatile & Australian

Great quality product, easy to use, compact for those tight areas, looks a dream with quality use fabric, versatility with ease of change from bassinet to seat to capsule, large basket for storage and great accessory range!

Purchased in December 2020 for $999.00.

Maria

Ease of Packing & Storage

Laura H.

Laura H.Central Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Beautiful Pram

Love the size of the pram itself, especially when it is folded down it can fit into our Hyundai i30N. Beautiful colour- got our bassinet in grey and the seat in hunter green, great quality for value. Very user friendly and lightweight. Would definitely recommend this pram.

Purchased in November 2020.

Laura W.

Laura W.Peel, WA

Love this pram and wonderful customer service!

Amazing pram, so light and compact.
Had a great experience with the sales team as well, super helpful.
I highly recommend redsbaby to everyone. Wish I got one sooner then I did!!

Purchased in December 2020 for $700.00.

hayleyb

hayleybSydney, NSW

Perfect pram

Very happy with our Metro 3. We purchased the bundle with the car capsule which is perfect. Assembly is super easy and has a nice big basket area underneath. I would definitely recommend to friends and will be purchasing more items.

Purchased in October 2020.

Ange

AngeHunter Region, NSW

Without doubt the best pram!!!

Couldn’t be happier with my redsbaby pram. Easy to erect and put in and out of the car and the best part is my baby loves it. Thanks redsbaby for such a fantastic product. I would buy again and recommend for all mums to purchase.

Purchased in December 2020 for $769.00.

Lauren

LaurenSouth East Queensland, QLD

Awesome pram

I purchased the Redsbaby Metro 3 for my firstborn, and I love the pram. My favourite feature is the extra large canopy - being in Australia I feel so confident going outside and being able to cover my baby from the sun. I also purchased the Airflow kit and it has been amazing during summer too. The pram is lightweight, easy to fold, and my baby looks very comfortable in it. I spent a lot of time doing research and I am so glad I purchased the Metro 3!

George

GeorgeSydney, NSW

Very user friendly. Great to use and very versitile

Performs well under all circumstances, but have only been using it for 2 months now.
Very satisfied so far
Ver comfortable as the baby sleeps everytime she is in the pram

Purchased in November 2020 at Redsbaby for $1,000.00.

Jen H.

Jen H.Canberra 2600, ACT

Stylish and practical pram!

This pram is amazing. My husband and I are both above average in height and after three children and 4 prams the adjustable handlebar extends high enough for us both to be comfortable pushing it. It turns so easily and even fully loaded it is easy to manoeuvre. The basket is HUGE and I can fit so much in it. I love how easy it is to access from both sides. The straps are so easy to adjust and the belly bar is sturdy. I love how far back the seat can recline for bubs sleep. My favourite feature of all though is the canopy. It extends right over Bub keeping the sun off his legs and the flip over part means I can keep the fresh air flowing without worrying about it getting stuffy inside the pram.

Purchased in December 2020.

Andrea

AndreaNorth Queensland, QLD

Super Easy to Use

such a smooth ride and so easy to use
The fold up function is perfect and anyone can work out how to use it.
I haven’t taken it off road as yet but the wheels are big and sturdy so I think it will be perfectly capable of handling all types of surfaces.
My newborn has been in the bassinet so far and she has been able to fall asleep with ease.
The large basket and easy to use gold functionality would be the highlights of this pram.
Definitely recommend!

Purchased in October 2020 for $999.00.

Mumoftwo

Mumoftwo South Australia

Perfect! Perfect! Perfect!

This Metro3 pram package has everything I need and although it ticked the boxes of what I was searching for I was still pleasantly surprised when it arrived at how amazing it is and how much it exceeded my expectations! It’s the PERFECT pram from birth to up to 3/4 years and is one of the best investments this pregnancy. Also being able to add a capsule to this package means no fussing with awkward adaptors or products that don’t match. If there was a negative, it would be having plastic wheels. I much prefer inflatable tyres.

Malin

MalinGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Love this pram but...

The pram is very beautiful. Baby loves it.
But one of the wheel is a bit weird and makes it abit difficult to push the pram. But it's ok. We love the pram!!!

Purchased in November 2020.

Chris

ChrisSydney Surrounds, NSW

Amazing value for money

The pram manoeuvres smoothly, very easy steer and navigate numerous territories. Great suspension and beautiful touches to the finishing that makes the pram appear more expensive than what it was.

Purchased in November 2020 for $801.55.

Lucy

LucyLaunceston, TAS

First time parents

We found pram research really overwhelming until redsbaby was recommended to us by a friend. We think the metro 3 is great value for money, our newborn lies comfortably in the bassinet and the metro is pretty easy to put together/ fold up. It turns well, is lightweight and manages bumps well. Not to mention it looks great and you can tell it’s well made.

Purchased in December 2020 for $700.00.

Great pram, built well, looks great, no issues

Very happy with pram, wife loves too.
Built well, good materials, folds easily. Seems as good as any of the higher cost ones. We got on sale too so very happy with it!

Purchased in December 2020 for $650.00.

jalpa.baldev

jalpa.baldevasked

Metro

Anyone who has recently purchased Metro pram, can you please advise if Redsbaby has improved their shipping time? How long did it take for them to ship to you since you placed the order? The Metro pram on the website is showing 'estimated' to ship on 18th June currently + shipping time which is pretty long!
I'm reading a lot of bad reviews that are related to shipping time and customer service.

Hi Jalpa.baldev,

Thanks for reaching out. The shipping times given on the website are a pre-order date and we always display the latest date for dispatch for each particular pram and colour. If you place a pre-order, we make every effort to dispatch before or on the dispatch date given from our Sydney warehouse (delivery will then take 2-7 days depending on your location).

In te current global climate with manufacturing and shipping, unfortunatley, lead times are much longer than usual. That being said, we always aim to have other options available for customers in different colours and models which will be available sooner.

If you have any questions at all, please reach out to our customer care team on 1300 344 964 or info@redsbaby.com.au, we are always happy to assist.

Jemasked

Metro

I love my reds baby Metro and am very disappointed that it looks like I have to wait 5 months for replacement rear wheels! Can someone please explain this unreasonably long wait period and offer some alternative to customers who’s wheels are disintegrating?

Hi Jem,

Thanks for reaching out. Unfortunatley, due to the current global climate, some of our spare parts stock has a much longer lead time than usual. When we launched the 2018 collection, we decided to manufacture the new foam-filled version wheels to fit the existing 2015/16/17 JIVE and METRO prams for customer to upgrade if they wanted to.

We aim to keep the lead times as short as possible but for this part in particular, the lead times are much longer than the usual 6-8 weeks, unfortunatley this is something that is out of our control.

With the prams that have inner tubes, we recommend that these are maintained by pumping every 6-8 weeks and checked regularly to ensure that they haven't become punctured or deflated, if they have been used whilst deflated, this could cause damage to the tubes or outer tyres.

We recommend trying a bike store or your local pram service centre to see if they may be able to repair or replace the inner tubes to keep you going, or the Facebook group Redsbaby, Buy, Swap and Sell page to see if there may be spare wheels/tyres available there,

Please reach out to customer care on 1300 344 964if you have any further questions.

Jem

I have a 2017 model and the tyres have been well maintained since purchased. However, one of the tyres has ejected a metal wire from inside the tyre and the tyre has split along the side. It does not look repairable - it needs replacing now. Unfortunately, if they can not be replaced promptly then I’ll have to buy a whole new pram - and I won’t be buying another redsbaby if that is the case.

Francesca89

Francesca89asked

Metro

Is there any chance you have a picture of the metro in a mazda3 hatch ? I am trying to see if it would fit in on one side of the boot (not length wise). I think it might but would love to see a photo of this if this was at all possible.

Hi Francesca,

Thanks for reaching out. We don't have any photos of the METRO in a MAZDA 3 hatch but we have tested in some of the smallest car boots on the market including the Fiat 500 and Nissan MICRA. I have added the folded SPECS below for you so you can measure up your boot.

Please reach out if you have any questions on 1300 344 964 or info@redsbaby.com.au

Brooke - RB Team xx

Get an answer from our members and Redsbaby representatives

Redsbaby Metro

Features:

• 6.9kg lightweight frame is towards the lower end of the spectrum when it comes to stroller weights
  • Included bassinet can be used for overnight sleeping, with the additional bassinet stand (compared to car capsules, which can only be used for babies to sleep in for short periods of time).
  • Sizeable 10kg basket provides a generous amount of under-seat storage, while back-of-seat pockets provide that little bit of extra space, for example for your phone or baby wipes
  • One-hand seat recline lets you easily adjust from a fully-flat sleeping position to a reclined seat for baby’s waking hours
  • Four large wheels are suitable for all terrains, according to Redsbaby
  • An added accessory bundle can be purchased for $101.80, and includes a: cup holder, rain cover, car sunshades and an accessory pouch.

Points of praise for the Redsbaby Metro 3:

• Reviewers loved how easy it was to steer the Redsbaby Metro 3, with one parent commenting that the pram ‘turns like a breeze.’
  • Babies were repeatedly treated to a comfortable ride, thanks to the solid suspension and smooth manoeuvrability of the Redsbaby Metro 3
  • The lightweight and compact build of this pram made handling it convenient
  • A height-adjustable handle bar was appreciated for taller men pushing the pram
  • Parents were pleased with the aesthetics of their pram, and how they had a choice of the frame, fabric and bassinet colour
  • Overall, the Redsbaby Metro 3 was cited as a pram displaying sound quality, offered at an affordable price.
Compare all 3 Redsbaby Metro

Redsbaby METRO²
  • Discontinued
  • Award Winner 2020

Redsbaby METRO²

Category4-Wheel Prams & Strollers4-Wheel Prams & Strollers4-Wheel Prams & Strollers
Price (RRP) $769.00$749.00
Seating TypeSingleSingle
Convertible YesNo
Suitable Age0+ months0+ months
Max User Weight 20 kg20 kg
Seat OrientationReversibleReversible
Bassinet CompatibleYes (Included)Yes (Sold Separately)
Capsule CompatibleYes, with addition of adaptersYes, with addition of adapters
FeaturesArm Bar, Cup Holder, Height-Adjustable Handle, Locking Front Wheels, Mobile Phone Holder, Suspension and Under-seat StorageArm Bar, Cup Holder, Height-Adjustable Handle, Locking Front Wheels, Reversible Handle, Suspension and Under-seat Storage
Wheel MaterialSolidSolidSolid
Weight10.5 kg10.5 kg
Manufacturer Warranty2 year(s)2 year(s)2 year(s)
Folded Dimensions80 x 61 x 42 cm79 x 32 x 29 cm