Redsbaby Metro

Redsbaby Metro (page 2 of 8)

METRO2, METRO, METRO³

• Suitable for Running Yes · No (57%)
  • Safety
  • Manoeuvrability
  • Ease of Packing & Storage

Shirin

ShirinSouth East Queensland, QLD

Wish I’d bought it first!

I bought this pram because I wanted one that had the option to forward face and rear face. I’m in line with the size of the under carriage storage. It’s worked well on road, footpaths and in shops. I’m happy with the comfort and sturdiness of it.

Purchased in December 2019.

HappyMum

HappyMumSydney, NSW

The best thing I bought!

I love my Metro2! It’s light, folds like a dream and so compact. I love the connectors to our car seat, makes life so much easier when babe is sleeping!

Purchased in November 2019 at Redsbaby for A$700.00.

Jana V.

Jana V.Sydney, NSW

The best pram out! Simple as that.

Amazing! Lightweight, stylish, practical, amazing quality. Ample storage space. Smooth manoeuvrability Don’t look any further than Redsbaby. This is my second redsbaby over 5 years and I wouldn’t look any further than redsbaby

Purchased in January 2020 at Redsbaby for A$599.00.

Kelly L.

Kelly L.Perth, WA

Love love love our Metro2!

We live in the City but our family live country on a farm. We love we can take it from pavement to paddock & Metro2 performs amazingly with ease no troubles at all. I am constantly amazed how well suspension works when we go for picnics in the paddock. I was worried it would be a rough ride but it stay surprisingly smooth and our little one loves it. She loves sleeping in it on outings and sometimes during the day it is so comfy.

Purchased in December 2019 for A$700.00.

Yolaisa R.

Yolaisa R.South East Queensland, QLD

Huge basket !

Here are just some of the things I loved most about the Metro:
BASKET: it is huge!
This is one of the best things about the Metro and the basket is very easily accessible.
Seat back pocket: I can put my water and sunscreen there for easy access.
Easy to use and it is compact!

Purchased in July 2019 at Redsbaby for A$768.95.

Metro2

Love this pram easy to handle .My baby is taller then normal baby cosy and comfortable in bassinet. Can carry bassinet alone in family functions.Easy to handle . My community love it

Purchased in December 2019 for A$600.00.

Ease of Packing & Storage

A Most Splendid Perambulator!

We've been very happy with our Metro2 - it folds easily, weighs a reasonable amount (not too heavy, not so light as to fly away), and seems structurally robust.
Our tiny human loves staring at the bassinet attachment (also, the modularity is a huge plus!), and it's stable and easy to mosey around with it.

Purchased in October 2019 at Redsbaby for A$500.00.

Anon123

Anon123Sydney, NSW

Great all rounder and does everything we want!

Very satisfied with this purchase
Stylish and practical
Light weight although this balances with lighter suspension but great manoeuvrability
So far comfort of child appears great - have only used bassinet so far, not seat

Purchased in January 2020 for A$599.00.

Teneal

TenealFar North Queensland, QLD

Great, lightweight, practical & stylish pram

I’m very happy with my Metro2. The pram is lightweight & folds up small, is easy to manoeuvre, especially through shop isles & doorways, has a large basket & it’s super stylish as well which is a great bonus!

Purchased in December 2019 for A$800.00.

Find out how Redsbaby Metro compares to other 4-Wheel Prams & Strollers

Great quality, easy to use, perfect pram

Pram is very easy to use and handle. Very simple to fold and unfold which makes it very easy to get in and out of the car or house. Assembly was very simple (clip in the wheels and unfold).
Very happy with quality of material. Would buy again

Purchased in October 2019 for A$600.00.

Dave P.

Dave P.Sydney, NSW

Exceptional customer service

It's my first pram so can't compare with others so take my comments with a pinch of salt...
- easy to open and collapse
- bassinet is super breathable so little ones can lie and back or tummy without concern (no flat head:) )
- Forrest green colour gets loads of complements
- customer service response time and assistance is top notch

It's a great Aussie company with a great product, good customer service, and a director to consumer / good value price... No brainer for me

Purchased in December 2019.

Delsky

DelskySydney, NSW

Simply perfect

Great pram, very happy with it. Easy to maneuver, high quality, made for Australian climate. It has an extensive accessory range too. We love it, and our baby too :) highly recommend it.

Purchased in July 2019 for A$750.00.

Rebecca

RebeccaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great upgrade from previous brand!

We were nervous about buying online from a unknown brand- we need not have been! Fantastic pram; smooth to manuvour, easy to fold, good size basket and very stylish. Pram was easy to assemble once delivered. The only negative I can think of is that the back wheels are wide and takes some getting used to to maneuve.

Purchased in October 2019 for A$780.00.

B Maddock

B MaddockSydney, NSW

Great pram!

Great looking pram. Easy to push and fold, lightweight frame. Massive basket for your bags and shopping. Only 2 problems it does not go off the path very well at all, front wheel tends to get stuck in anything that isnt concrete and when folded is very big and you need a big car boot. Would highly recommend this pram to anyone, I love it!

Purchased in October 2019 at Redsbaby for A$750.00.

Manica

ManicaTasmania

Perfect for my needs

The reds baby metro is ok for the surfaces I need it for however I have found the front wheels can get a little stuck in rough terrain I do believe that goes with all 4 wheel prams though so it doesn’t bother me. Suspension is Perfect and the pram doesn’t squeak like other brands!! My 4 month old loves all three seat seatings and he looks more then comfortable. Have recommended the pram and now my sister has purchased one!

Purchased in July 2019 at Redsbaby for A$700.00.

Lauren

LaurenSydney, NSW

Value for money!

Purchased in July 2019 for A$800.00.

Ease of Packing & Storage

Best pram I could've hoped for

The fold, weight and quality of the pram is outstanding. Bit of a surprise when lifting with seat attached compared to just chassis after bassinette removed. Best value for money

Purchased in July 2019 for A$840.00.

RedsbabyRedsbaby

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. We are so happy to hear that you are enjoying your Redsbaby pram. RB Team xx

Nikki O

Nikki OGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great pram, great price!

I Brought this pram after seeing and testing it at one of the demo days. Reasonable price. Great features and a stylish pram. Comfortable for baby. Highly recommend this pram.

Purchased in October 2019 for A$750.00.

RedsbabyRedsbaby

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. It is great to hear that you are getting out and about with your METRO2 and enjoying all of the different features.

AAM95

AAM95South East Queensland, QLD

Fantastic!

I purchased the Metro 2 Forest Pram at a Reds Baby open day in 2019. This week we have welcomed the arrival of our 3.874kg baby who fits comfortably in the bassinet. The pram is practical and functional. I loved that I am able to raise/ put down and lift the pram with one hand without too much trouble. This was something that was important to our purchasing decision, and one of the reasons why I opted for the Metro over the Jive. The pram has fantastic ventilation, which I believe is very important given the current temperatures in Brisbane where we live.

Purchased in October 2019 for A$843.00.

RedsbabyRedsbaby

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review and we couldn't be happier to hear that you are enjoying your Redsbaby pram :)

Jules45

Jules45South East Queensland, QLD

Almost perfect

Pretty great pram. The brakes can be awkward to take off and the backrest can lock up and be really hard to put down but other than that. It’s great!

Purchased in November 2017 at Redsbaby.com.au.

Tam

Tamasked

Metro

Hi, just wondering how small the metro3 folds? Needing a car pram to fit in the boot of a prado2019 (with the seats up) so extremely limited space!

Hi Tam,

Thank you for your question. The METRO ³ has a nice compact fold and will fit in some of the smallest car boots on the market, we have tested in the Fiat 500 and Nissan MICRA. I have added in the folded specs below to assist:

Please be in touch if you have any further questions.

Pseudonorm

Pseudonormasked

Metro

Does the metro 3 seat sit upright at 90 degrees? My child likes to sit ramrod straight to see the world.

Krys1224
Krys1224

Hi Pseudonorm,

The METRO 3 seats lock into 3 different positions and they do sit quite upright for older toddlers which you can see here:

Allie and Paul

Allie and Paulasked

METRO³

Hi Just wondering if the handling of a Metro 3 on gravel type path would be similar to the Jive 3?

Hi Aliie and Paul,

Thank you or your question. The JIVE 3 and METRO 3 will perform similarly on different terrain as they are both 4 wheel designs.

Redsbaby prams have been designed for Urban use and give great performance on all terrain i.e. going for walks over gravel, grass being out and about (sidewalks).

Our prams (METRO and JIVE) both come with four-wheel suspension, which are based on an internal spring system (within the front wheel housing and the rear wheel axle).

Other features of the wheels which provide best performance includes:

*Front swivel wheel locks: stability on uneven terrain and long distances
*Four wheel suspension: easy push and a smoother ride
*Four wheel design: optimum weight distribution, providing more stability on curbs and uneven surfaces

Brooke - RB Team xx

Get an answer from our members and Redsbaby representatives

Other 4-Wheel Prams & Strollers